Who's gonna die?

2»

Comments

• hehehee...zarpedon sounds stupid...

clap-tp posted: »

zombie zarpadon will blow up ailpis and pandora, everyone exept for claptrap will die, rest of the game will be on eden 6.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Oh, well... You know... Ehhhhh... Ok so... Sorry?

Dracu98 posted: »

you know, that's what a forum is for. so we can talk and think about who probably dies and why and how. we're here for discussion

• no problem

Eryka posted: »

Oh, well... You know... Ehhhhh... Ok so... Sorry?

• Sasha and August.

• august, probably, yeah, killed or abandoned while dieing by sasha, but sasha herself? nah, why and how should she die?

Killah posted: »

Sasha and August.

• edited May 2015

I dunno maybe early EP 5 meh, I just have a feeling, k? She will live longer I guess...

Dracu98 posted: »

august, probably, yeah, killed or abandoned while dieing by sasha, but sasha herself? nah, why and how should she die?

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned

talking about feeling, i could put money on vaughn dieing

Killah posted: »

I dunno maybe early EP 5 meh, I just have a feeling, k? She will live longer I guess...

• What if both of them dies?....

clap-tp posted: »

talking about feeling, i could put money on vaughn dieing

• August and Vasquez (I don't want them to) and Vallory will become the big bad guy.

• Everyone!

But seriously, at this moment I can't really tell who's gonna die, because I personally didn't see any hints for it.

Sure August and Vasquez have the guns, but I feel like the finale of Ep 2 won't escalate to the point of becoming a straight up shootout. More like something will happen, that will prevent it and separate our gang.

• /Im looking at it in reality. I love Vaughn, almost as much as i love myself, but we all know Vaugh is going to die. I mean, just look at his character, nerdy, lovable, the type of guy who dies first after loyalty standing by his friend side... I mean it is obvious.

• well, ok, but sasha is almost black, so, according to movie-logic, she's gonna die first

/Im looking at it in reality. I love Vaughn, almost as much as i love myself, but we all know Vaugh is going to die. I mean, just look at hi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.