Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• You know how some of the classmates referred Max as the Blackwell Ninja? Well, Now we get a chance to really put our Blackwell Ninja skills to the test, along with our partner in crime, Chloe.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Screenshot in high quality

• First TWD now this ;)

• So glad it's coming out a day before my birthday!

• I need my Chloe fix!!

• Anyone else think Principal Wells is the one making those creepy book things.

I mean it was practically hinted.

• I actually think it's David.

#TeamSarah posted: »

Anyone else think Principal Wells is the one making those creepy book things. I mean it was practically hinted.

• I have a lisa,,already customiable.I am the only one with LISAAAAAAAAAAA.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

LISA NEEDS ME AND MORE WATER! ^^

• edited May 2015

I bet Chloe and Max can find the files in principal room,and the last page she disappeared note that wasn't in script.It can happen then the guy that is chasing them is coming Max and Chloe are hiding,ninjas.

#TeamSarah posted: »

Anyone else think Principal Wells is the one making those creepy book things. I mean it was practically hinted.

• Can't wait for Episode 3 :)

• Nice one. :)

G O F * * K YOUR SELFIE :P By http://mary-o-o.deviantart.com/gallery/

• Why can't we do this in the actual game, it could be so funny... and really bad for us when she wake up.

• Alt text

That's great. You know what they say; payback's a bitch.

• 5 DAYS! ^^

Alt text

• I hope they got some great new music to showcase this episode.

• edited May 2015

"Alt text OHOOOOOOO IT GOT released after these weeks and exams and tests,and inspection finally i can play lis ep3" Tested my reaction for lis lels.Predicting future

• I sometimes feel like having Max do all the heroic and selfless choices is going to screw me in the end.

• Nah, what's going to screw you over, in the end, is wether or not you water your plant. And also what you chose to eat at the diner.

I sometimes feel like having Max do all the heroic and selfless choices is going to screw me in the end.

• THE PLANT WILL SAVE US!! :D

MichaelBP posted: »

Nah, what's going to screw you over, in the end, is wether or not you water your plant. And also what you chose to eat at the diner.

• Well guys, I've read a reviewer's impression on episode 3, on NeoGaf, and while he didn't spoil what actually happens, I think it's best if we all hold onto our butts, since things are gonna get crazy.

• But if we didn't water it, it will destroy us.

THE PLANT WILL SAVE US!!

• yay may 19th that like just a couple of days away :D but i will have to wait till sunday to play it cause school :( but still it WILL be worth the wait im sure of it

• edited May 2015

Since English - not my native language - I have to wait about TWO weeks or some more to wait until the transfer from the our fan-team.

I and not only me waited 3 weeks for episode 2...

It's was toooo long, but expectations were worth it ;)

Tomi021 posted: »

yay may 19th that like just a couple of days away but i will have to wait till sunday to play it cause school but still it WILL be worth the wait im sure of it

• I want the trailer ;-;

• I think watching the trailer will mostly spoil the gameplay. I mean, look at Episode 2, they just hinting the rooftop scene and for me, it spoil the surprise.

• edited May 2015

Yeah, lots of trailers these days seems to spoil too many important parts of the story to bring the hype. Trailers like this manages to tell little of the story and keeps it vague. I watched this and I was instantly hyped for it (well I'm a HUGE 007 fan :3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ashLaclKCik&feature=player_detailpage

Mat_Den96 posted: »

I think watching the trailer will mostly spoil the gameplay. I mean, look at Episode 2, they just hinting the rooftop scene and for me, it spoil the surprise.

• edited May 2015

I was searching through reddit and stumbled upon this.

Alt text

I didn't even know about this until I found it on there. Replayed ep2 and it was in the trashcan in that little home of Rachel and Chloe's, by the tarp that was hanging. The far left of where you enter the place.

• edited May 2015

Theres only one that matches that note

Frank

• Nathan missed her whore mouth

• edited May 2015

It's a launch trailer Duh.Of course it says everything because it isn't a trailer,it is a Launch trailer.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

I think watching the trailer will mostly spoil the gameplay. I mean, look at Episode 2, they just hinting the rooftop scene and for me, it spoil the surprise.

• Maybe Jefferson, but yeah probably Frank(plus he has her bracelet)

Legendary12 posted: »

Theres only one that matches that note Frank

• I'm starting to get more suspicious about Warren. First thing in the morning he spies on Max through the window (it's on a loop, he pops up every 30 seconds or so), but if you accept is invitation he mentions he will ditch Brooke to go with Max instead. The guy's got asshole written all over him.

• I don't at all.

Brooke doesn't even seem to care about it and Warren just seems socially awkward and he doesn't know how to express his feelings for Max too well so he comes off as creepy.

ClemRanger posted: »

I'm starting to get more suspicious about Warren. First thing in the morning he spies on Max through the window (it's on a loop, he pops up

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

She's either talking about Nathan or that junk yard guy.

• edited May 2015

Replayed the episode and saw this.

Alt text

• edited May 2015

I have never had him pop up outside of Max's window. How do you get it to happen? I never accept any of his offers and don't really have max open up to him. Maybe my Max isn't close enough to him for him to stalk her.

ClemRanger posted: »

I'm starting to get more suspicious about Warren. First thing in the morning he spies on Max through the window (it's on a loop, he pops up

• Just walk over to the window as soon as you wake up, without doing anything else. He will pop up eventually and in my experience reappears every 30 seconds or so. This worked for me anyway.

Alt text

Here's another pic. I can see Warren saying "Did someone say shower?"

MosesARose posted: »

I have never had him pop up outside of Max's window. How do you get it to happen? I never accept any of his offers and don't really have max open up to him. Maybe my Max isn't close enough to him for him to stalk her.

• Alt text

Replayed the episode and saw this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.