Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited May 2015

MAY19HYPE

• telltale: here it is, tales from the borderlands episode 3!!

me: Alt text

• Alt text

Piggs posted: »

MAY19HYPE

• Telltale: And now you need to wait another 90 years for Episode 4!

rhonu posted: »

telltale: here it is, tales from the borderlands episode 3!! me:

• edited May 2015

I like how the first achievement for Episode 3 is called "Don't Make Me Wait" ...

Why Telltale?

• edited May 2015

Assuming it's gonna be something to do with the Stranger's first line. He's probably waiting with us. He's had to wait all this time and Rhys and Fiona have just been sitting there not telling him what happens after the cliffhanger.

Poogers555 posted: »

I like how the first achievement for Episode 3 is called "Don't Make Me Wait" ... Why Telltale?

• Oh Telltale, U so funny.

Alt text

I like how the first achievement for Episode 3 is called "Don't Make Me Wait" ... Why Telltale?

• Episode WHAT?

Alt text

rhonu posted: »

telltale: here it is, tales from the borderlands episode 3!! me:

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

I've just scored ,,On the edge of insanity"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI

• I NEED MY EPISODE 3 NOW.

I feel like a crack addict :|

PS: NiggaGandalf here. Mods told me that my previous username might have been offensive. Sorry guys, I didn't mean to offend anyone :)

• This was cruel joke. Damn you internet ;_;

Piggs posted: »

MAY19HYPE

• an inner voice is telling me that I'm gonna use this button more than forks and spoons

In think GoT is going to be finished before we get Ep. 3 news. Real news. You may need this >>>>NOOOOO<<<<

• edited May 2015

Waiting for episode 3 news and not getting any.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRvmjS06yKE

This is also fitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLSRh9JEIRw

• You guys are waiting for just the next episode, I need these games to finish out already.

Initially, I planned to wait for about another year to get a PS4, but one sort of fell into my lap. So now, I'm in this position where I have 3 episodic games (2 are TT games, 1 is that other company's) to finish on PS3 and I need them to play out to finally be "done" with buying games for PS3 as I migrate to the PS4. I suppose I could re-buy them on PS4, but......I have season passes for all 3 of those games on PS3, and none are cross-buy. Ain't that a bitch?

So I'm left to wonder, how do PS3 and PS4 versions compare? Is it REALLY worth getting them again for PS4?

• I love how Jacques is so freaking chill despite the fact that Jon is always ranting and falling his arms around.

a0puncfan posted: »

Waiting for episode 3 news and not getting any. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRvmjS06yKE This is also fitting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLSRh9JEIRw

• From what I have seen, playing on PS4 makes not much of difference, only makes the transitions more seamless, and the animations run at a smoother framerate, load times are much shorter as well. Cannot speak for graphical improvement since they are all the same models, I suppose the textures are a bit more polished but I don't have the eye for that.

Rayder posted: »

You guys are waiting for just the next episode, I need these games to finish out already. Initially, I planned to wait for about another

• Alt text

I NEED MY EPISODE 3 NOW. I feel like a crack addict PS: NiggaGandalf here. Mods told me that my previous username might have been offensive. Sorry guys, I didn't mean to offend anyone

• Currently absorbing The Witcher 3 in order to kill my hunger for episode 3.

• To whomever it may concern

I have lost count of the days since episode 2 my whole waiting team is dead im the only one left but im afraid without news i won't last much longer i will try to hold out for a little while longer if i die during the wait tell my family i love them.

Sincerely 
                                                                                                Zeke10

• is it done yet?

• Alt text

is it done yet?

• Wow, that's clever

• edited May 2015

No news = no joy

No joy = lots of sadness

Lots of sadness = being bored

Being bored = time passing slower

Time passing slower = LONG WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE!!

After completing a TTG episode, please repeat this list and go crazy.

Like, absolutely crazy.

• Replace that "almost" with a "soon".

• Okay, I rewatched the trailers for TWAU and they got me hyped. Hyped for already released episodes, hyped for upcoming episodes of TFTB and even hyped for last comic. Is it ok to get hyped about already released game?

• Alt text

AwkwardAlex posted: »

Okay, I rewatched the trailers for TWAU and they got me hyped. Hyped for already released episodes, hyped for upcoming episodes of TFTB and even hyped for last comic. Is it ok to get hyped about already released game?

• edited May 2015

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force.

AChicken posted: »

No news = no joy No joy = lots of sadness Lots of sadness = being bored Being bored = time passing slower Time passing slower =

• Is it ok to get hyped about already released game?

Well it's better than being hyped for something like TftB ep3...

Okay, I rewatched the trailers for TWAU and they got me hyped. Hyped for already released episodes, hyped for upcoming episodes of TFTB and even hyped for last comic. Is it ok to get hyped about already released game?

• It is infact, preferable

• Will this be the day we finally get news of Ep3?

Alt text

... No? Still nothing?

Alt text

• edited May 2015
    • Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    • Through passion, I gain strength.
    • Through strength, I gain power.
    • Through power, I gain victory.
    • Through victory, my chains are broken.
    • The Force shall free me.
    Drladders posted: »

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force.

• It's time we start throwing rocks

Alt text

• I fucking love this.

RedHounds posted: »

* Peace is a lie, there is only passion. * Through passion, I gain strength. * Through strength, I gain power. * Through power, I gain victory. * Through victory, my chains are broken. * The Force shall free me.

• Alt text

I fucking love this.

• Alt text

RedHounds posted: »

* Peace is a lie, there is only passion. * Through passion, I gain strength. * Through strength, I gain power. * Through power, I gain victory. * Through victory, my chains are broken. * The Force shall free me.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Just wanted to pop in here and reassure you guys that even though our social media activity is largely focused on Game of Thrones Ep 4 right now, Tales from the Borderlands has definitely not been forgotten! We might even have a TINY bit of Borderlands news as well as the Thrones Ep 4 trailer tomorrow... I repeat, it's small, but definitely a cool little piece of info. ;)

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2015

Small?

JUST GIMME NEWS DAMNIT. ANYYYYYYYYY

Did I ever tell you what the....definition of insanity is?

puzzlebox posted: »

Just wanted to pop in here and reassure you guys that even though our social media activity is largely focused on Game of Thrones Ep 4 right

• Don't give them too much thought as they might as well send us a bit of rick astley instead! XD

dojo32161 posted: »

Can it just be a picture of Vaughn's abs?

• You might have mentioned it once or twice.

Small? JUST GIMME NEWS DAMNIT. ANYYYYYYYYY Did I ever tell you what the....definition of insanity is?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.