Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• :0 Awesomeness!

puzzlebox posted: »

Just wanted to pop in here and reassure you guys that even though our social media activity is largely focused on Game of Thrones Ep 4 right

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Can it just be a picture of Vaughn's abs?

Just wanted to pop in here and reassure you guys that even though our social media activity is largely focused on Game of Thrones Ep 4 right

• OH, oh thank goodness. The relief I feel... Oh man, thank you for news.

• Alt text

Sorry for being a little passive-aggressive, but not really.

• Alt text

• Thank you! <3

Alt text

• Alt text

• I hope my children enjoy episode 3.

• edited May 2015

We might even have a TINY bit of Borderlands news as well as the Thrones Ep 4 trailer tomorrow...

"OK guys, we promised you TFTB news along with the latest GoT trailer. So, here it is;

Ep3, 'Catch a Ride' will be arriving... SOON!

Keep on checking the forum for more info in the near future :)"

• Well, something was added to the Steam database yesterday, not sure if somebody else has mentioned it.

https://steamdb.info/app/330830/subs/

• Alt text

We might even have a TINY bit of Borderlands news as well as the Thrones Ep 4 trailer tomorrow... "OK guys, we promised you TFTB new

• I'm getting a feeling that the "little information" is just gonna be the release date or something... Though I could be wrong. ಠ_ಠ

• I told you guys that throwing rocks works. We need more rocks to throw. I started throwing rocks, and we got a little bit of news.

Alt text

• It'll be a screenshot, and a SOON.

RedHounds posted: »

I'm getting a feeling that the "little information" is just gonna be the release date or something... Though I could be wrong. ಠ_ಠ

• Is that, the boi, Tom Hanks?

Alt text

• Poogs x Tom Hanks OTP.

Poogers555 posted: »

Is that, the boi, Tom Hanks?

• If it's just information, it'll actually probably just be something like "The trailer is coming in a week" or whatever. Either way, I guess we're getting close-ish.

It'll be a screenshot, and a SOON.

• @GameZone: "The trailer for @telltalegames Game of Thrones Episode 4 Sons of Winter debuts tomorrow."

Alt text

sigh....

• The way I see it, the closer Game of Thrones is to being released, the closer Tales from the Borderlands is to being released after that. Any news is good news.

Also I love both games so I'm not that bothered.

@GameZone: "The trailer for @telltalegames Game of Thrones Episode 4 Sons of Winter debuts tomorrow." sigh....

• Man, I guess that's an optimistic way of looking at things, but as a guy who hasn't gotten into GOT yet, it still sucks that Telltale is throttling us on these TFTB episodes.

LoseMyHome posted: »

The way I see it, the closer Game of Thrones is to being released, the closer Tales from the Borderlands is to being released after that. Any news is good news. Also I love both games so I'm not that bothered.

• Hey, I don't mean to stir the pot too much, but shouldn't you guys be giving us a few more updates if you go past the six week mark? Devs going silent during episodic games makes it seem like a really unreliable business model.

• edited May 2015

Yeah to be honest I'm surprised I got into either of these games, given I had no interest or knowledge of these franchises before I played them.

I think if it weren't for its contract with HBO, Game of Thrones would not be releasing as regularly as it is. Tales from the Borderlands, as far as I know, doesn't have as strict of a timeline, so it just seems like they're putting it on the back burner though they're probably working just as hard on it. More info would be nice for sure, but since last time GoT and TftBl episodes came out within a week of each other I guess I'm just kind of expecting it to be a similar case this time around too.

Piggs posted: »

Man, I guess that's an optimistic way of looking at things, but as a guy who hasn't gotten into GOT yet, it still sucks that Telltale is throttling us on these TFTB episodes.

• Sweet some news would be great. I can't wait to play it after GOT. At least were not waiting over 3 months, I can live with that.

• Look what you did to me.

Alt text

• THANK YOU!!! :D

• Lets all just admit 203 will come out 4 weeks after GOT 204 :(

• It's just weird that I'm hyped for a game I already played, never happend before.

Saomik posted: »

It is infact, preferable

• "There are five episodes in this first season. Episodes are usually available to download between 4 and 6 weeks apart."

By now this is a straight up lie.

• I guess we already know what this little piece of info will be: "Comming soon!" ;)

• Last time they announced the release date after the trailer, so don't get your hopes up. And the trailer was released about a week before game's release.

I'm getting a feeling that the "little information" is just gonna be the release date or something... Though I could be wrong. ಠ_ಠ

• edited May 2015

I think it'll probably be confirming the appearance of another game character or something.

• USUALLY

"There are five episodes in this first season. Episodes are usually available to download between 4 and 6 weeks apart." By now this is a straight up lie.

• edited May 2015

Just got an update for tales on my ps4 a few minutes ago. Could mean something or not....

• edited May 2015

Still a straight up lie. Look how many times they have actually met that.

TonyFedora posted: »

USUALLY

• Hardly ever do they meet it. I don't think they've ever released an episode exactly 4 weeks apart since before the walking dead season 1. The release dates should be updated to say "Episodes usually release 4-soon weeks apart".

Still a straight up lie. Look how many times they have actually met that.

• I saw 55 comments and just assumed it was random gifs/shipping/complaining, but there was actual NEWS!

Well, news of news...

Alt text

(aaand, back to gifs...)

• Alt text

• OMg omg omg omg is it happening??!!?!!

• Alt text

Here you go. A cute puppy gif. :3

I saw 55 comments and just assumed it was random gifs/shipping/complaining, but there was actual NEWS! Well, news of news... (aaand, back to gifs...)

• That puppy looks like it's about to pop out of my screen.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Here you go. A cute puppy gif.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.