Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Yeah, Chloe probably hates me because I answered the call and didn't shoot him :P

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah but Chloe does text you about the Frank thing later and really praises it.

• BenPauIBenPauI Banned
    edited May 2015

Don't forget when her mother said she started getting into bad boys after a certain person died. (would say who it is but don't wanna spoil anything)

Chloe is definitely either a closeted lesbian or bi. Here are the hints: Referring to Rachel as "her angel" Chloe says "You could have

• I said or bi sexual as well. There's more than enough evidence she had something for Rachel and even Max. I think Rachel cheated on her with Frank which explains why Chloe was blaming everyone and everything.

BenPauI posted: »

Don't forget when her mother said she started getting into bad boys after a certain person died. (would say who it is but don't wanna spoil anything)

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

If you don't kiss Chloe, Max's journal says that she wanted to. Which I don't particularly like.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Emmmm well she actually is dissapointed to see Warren with stella so she MIGHT have feeling for him. And its possible that not kissing chloe

• BenPauIBenPauI Banned

Really? I wanna see this.. I think that's kinda dumb. I don't wanna see Chloe & Max as girlfriend and girlfriend. I'd rather them be best friends than lovers.. just my option.

If you don't kiss Chloe, Max's journal says that she wanted to. Which I don't particularly like.

• Still that dosen't negate my point

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

BenPauI posted: »

Really? I wanna see this.. I think that's kinda dumb. I don't wanna see Chloe & Max as girlfriend and girlfriend. I'd rather them be best friends than lovers.. just my option.

• edited May 2015

So there's a Life is Strange Community Manager on reddit looking for content that we want. Please, if there is Life is Strange content that you want comment on this thread on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/36xcsh/what_content_do_you_want/

• It's just because you didn't shoot Frank. I answered the phone for Kate, but shot Frank and she has Max pic on her screen. So it seems as if it's decided by if you shoot Frank or not.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Yeah, Chloe probably hates me because I answered the call and didn't shoot him :P

• edited May 2015

I've been digging through the speech files for Episode 3. I noticed something that I haven't heard during the gameplay;

1. In my gameplay, after a heated argument between Max and Chloe in the truck, after reaching school, Chloe did not say anything to Max (she's mad at her). But here's something I found;
      "You can't help this time Max. Not unless you can rewind five years to save my dad."
      And there is a conversations between Max and Mr. Jefferson after that which from my knowledge of my gameplay, didn't happened.

2. Now, I found something rather interesting. After Max wake up in the alternate timeline, she realized that she's a Vortex member. I found a Max monologue that saying;
      "Victoria is my BFF. Warren thinks... I'm a freak..."
      And there's a short conversation that occurs;
      Max tries to talk to Warren and Stella but they dissed Max and called her a "fucking weirdo" and "that class is so fucking boring."

If this is just something I missed during my gameplay, then pardon my ignorance. Then if so, I'll just assume this is just a BETA or scrapped audio files.

• edited May 2015

So am I the only one that feels kind of bad for Brooke? Even in the alternate universe Warren isn't with her lol.

• TheShyGuyTheShyGuy Banned
    edited May 2015

Wowser, that's interesting. Were there any unused speech files for Episodes 1 & 2?

Mat_Den96 posted: »

I've been digging through the speech files for Episode 3. I noticed something that I haven't heard during the gameplay; * In my gamepla

• I definitely want Life is Strange Merch! Hopefully it happens soon.

So there's a Life is Strange Community Manager on reddit looking for content that we want. Please, if there is Life is Strange content that

• Marriage? I think she's getting a little too ahead of herself.

Kill each other? Nah.

• Definitely considering joining LIS reddit forum. Mainly for finding interesting topics. Lots of good discussion going on there.

So there's a Life is Strange Community Manager on reddit looking for content that we want. Please, if there is Life is Strange content that

• edited May 2015

Not sure if anyone posted this before, but isn't that Rachel?

Alt text Alt text

• edited May 2015

I edited my post

I'm talking about the other girl :P

• I'm talking about the other girl :P

Looks like Dana on the left. On the right is probably a random npc.

• edited May 2015

Looks like Dana on the left. On the right is probably a random npc.

• Not that I'm aware of, I'll keep digging around if there's anything more interesting.

TheShyGuy posted: »

Wowser, that's interesting. Were there any unused speech files for Episodes 1 & 2?

• The right one? Looks kinda like her. Wait what....

Alt text

Holy shit.

• looks at the picture below, and compares pics

Now I see what you mean by her looking like Rachel! Amazeballs! o_o

I'm talking about the other girl :P

• Maybe Alternate Brooke just doesn't give a damn about boys? Anything can happen in Alternate Universe.

So am I the only one that feels kind of bad for Brooke? Even in the alternate universe Warren isn't with her lol.

• edited May 2015

I know right? It gave me chills. (I'll borrow that picture if you dont mind :P)

The right one? Looks kinda like her. Wait what.... Holy shit.

• Dude, I think its her! Look at the hair and left eyebrow. Good God....

I know right? It gave me chills. (I'll borrow that picture if you dont mind :P)

• Yeah, looks like Vortex Club is a cool club now. I mean, come on, Victoria is Max's BFF, isn't that great? shudders

And Max in a Vortex Club looks preppy, big bad girl and bully? I got you covered,

Alt text

You know, after watching the ending multiple times I think a few things about the new universe... First off, people's personalities might

• It's short for Alternate Universe.

AU. Au?

• I really hope it's Rachel, it'd be disappointing if it were just a random npc :(

looks at the picture below, and compares pics Now I see what you mean by her looking like Rachel! Amazeballs! o_o

• AU.

Au?

Another reason to hate this AU.

• So Maxy's bi :3. Kinda cutte

• YES! So that means the preview takes place in the alternate universe?

Dude, I think its her! Look at the hair and left eyebrow. Good God....

• Max Caulfield, the attention-seeking drama-causing Blackwell bully?

Alt text

Yeah, looks like Vortex Club is a cool club now. I mean, come on, Victoria is Max's BFF, isn't that great? shudders And Max in a Vortex Club looks preppy, big bad girl and bully? I got you covered,

• Maybe yes, maybe not. Either way, Episode 4 will be a hell of an episode for the fans.

YES! So that means the preview takes place in the alternate universe?

• Shit. It does look like her. But, then again, It's still too early to tell.

And honestly, I don't wanna be stuck in the Alternate Universe any longer than we have to.

• Well, how else can Vortex Accept people that aren't cool and sassy and bichy? xD

Max Caulfield, the attention-seeking drama-causing Blackwell bully?

• Me neither, I've had enough of this timeline already.

Shit. It does look like her. But, then again, It's still too early to tell. And honestly, I don't wanna be stuck in the Alternate Universe any longer than we have to.

• Absolutely! Just hope it doesn't take too long to be released, the gap between EP2 and EP3 seemed like an eternity for me.

Maybe yes, maybe not. Either way, Episode 4 will be a hell of an episode for the fans.

• I don't think it's really a problem on what her sexuality is. If the writers chose her to be bi or lesbian then it's fine. To me it just adds more dimension to her character.

• Alt text

I really hope it's Rachel, it'd be disappointing if it were just a random npc

• Alternate Universe sucks when we see Max is a Vortex Member, Warren is hooking up with Rachel and worst, Chloe in a wheelchair.

Shit. It does look like her. But, then again, It's still too early to tell. And honestly, I don't wanna be stuck in the Alternate Universe any longer than we have to.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.