Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• People Tales from the borderlands episode 3: someone might'va post a leaked. spoiler that i looked in the game files and it spoils.....a lotta.Beware.I swap things and i am pretty sure they're from episode 3.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Thanks for the heads up.

People Tales from the borderlands episode 3: someone might'va post a leaked. spoiler that i looked in the game files and it spoils.....a lotta.Beware.I swap things and i am pretty sure they're from episode 3.

• edited May 2015

[removed]

People Tales from the borderlands episode 3: someone might'va post a leaked. spoiler that i looked in the game files and it spoils.....a lotta.Beware.I swap things and i am pretty sure they're from episode 3.

• RIP Kronk, squeek squeeker squeerkson...

Wigams posted: »

NOOOOO! I wouldn't mind killing August but JOE SWANSON cannot go.

• Oh... Oooh. I think now I get what that means.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

@ClementineTheGirl this is not aimed at you directly but i would like to ask everyone not to post any spoilers obtained from hacking the files, after the incident with Amid the Ruins we don't want spoilers flooding the forum again.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

God, that was a horrifying few days.

OzzyUK posted: »

@ClementineTheGirl this is not aimed at you directly but i would like to ask everyone not to post any spoilers obtained from hacking the files, after the incident with Amid the Ruins we don't want spoilers flooding the forum again.

• I know....But i won't post any spoilers.I found them in tumblr that one,and i wasn't sure,so i overlooked.I marked this post here as a warning for people to not get spoiled.

OzzyUK posted: »

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I marked this post here as a warning for people to not get spoiled.

I know, i just wanted to remind people not to post them :)

I know....But i won't post any spoilers.I found them in tumblr that one,and i wasn't sure,so i overlooked.I marked this post here as a warning for people to not get spoiled.

• i'm really getting tired of this waiting and i'm sure i'm not the only one. i don't really understand why telltale releases tftb episodes once a century!

• And say that a person with no self-control wanted to see this potential spoiler...? Purely to analyse its perceived spoileryness for themselves... (But with the sole intention of keeping it to themselves and not ruining it for anyone else)...

What would be the best way to go about that...?

I'm asking for a friend...

:shifty eyes:

• It's from this Borderlands 2 trailer!

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Celebration Video

Dracu98 posted: »

where is this from? I need to know, Zer0 is my favourite vault hunter!

• Could You please PM and tell what this is about?

• God it's annoying when I see these comments over and over.
    Do you know why GoT comes out more often than TFTB?
    If you've noticed, when you play GoT, no matter the choices you made in earlier episodes you get the same scenes, with some different diogloue here and there.
    Whereas TFTB I'm sure you are aware that you can get a bunch of different scenes and choices that do actually have impact. This means more time on animated, writing, coding etc.
    So just be patient like everyone else please. :)

projacker posted: »

i'm really getting tired of this waiting and i'm sure i'm not the only one. i don't really understand why telltale releases tftb episodes once a century!

• Gee After EP2 came out, I thought I would sit back take my mind off of EP 3 and it should show up when I next check. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I check it today after waiting and its not up yet...Figures

Alt text

• "This video is not available in your coun-" GROOOOOOOOOOAARGH! GODDAMN IT! but thanks anyways ^^

Deadpoolian posted: »

It's from this Borderlands 2 trailer! Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Celebration Video

• This trailer makes me so happy :')

Deadpoolian posted: »

It's from this Borderlands 2 trailer! Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Celebration Video

• edited May 2015

Yeah, it was posted like a week ago+ with the GoT EP4 trailer when Laura tweeted about her joining the cast, it's in the main post

Anyway, can't wait to see her performances in the game! :)

Honzikca posted: »

Hey guys! I dunno if you noticed but tftbl will have new voice actor! http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-last-of-us-voice-actress-joins-telltale-s-bord/1100-6427515/

• true, tftb is the best game telltale has ever created. it's probably because gearbox and 2k are helping them.

kaza125 posted: »

God it's annoying when I see these comments over and over. Do you know why GoT comes out more often than TFTB? If you've noticed, when you

• I'm happy she is part of the cast! :)

Honzikca posted: »

Hey guys! I dunno if you noticed but tftbl will have new voice actor! http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-last-of-us-voice-actress-joins-telltale-s-bord/1100-6427515/

• Same, episode 4 was the first episode where I felt like I was actually doing something instead of just being kicked around. I liked it :)

Dalek93 posted: »

GoT 4 was so good, no problem with another week

• Well Tales hasnt been updated to the steam data base like it usual does... good news maybe?

• Some news on June 2nd.

Alt text

Please...

• Have we really reached that level when lack of updates is considered a good thing?

Poogers555 posted: »

Well Tales hasnt been updated to the steam data base like it usual does... good news maybe?

• Daww... o.k. I can wait a little longer.

• Well it could mean the episode is finished .-.

Leluch123 posted: »

Have we really reached that level when lack of updates is considered a good thing?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

Or that not all stops were pulled off...sign forgive me for my pessimism but I'm getting rather tired of that, I just hope the chapter will be at least 2.5 h long

Well it could mean the episode is finished .-.

• edited May 2015

Soon*(ttg)
    we want now pls(ttg fans)

CupcakeRhys posted: »

Some news on June 2nd. Please...

• Get ready for 59 minutes.

Leluch123 posted: »

Or that not all stops were pulled off...sign forgive me for my pessimism but I'm getting rather tired of that, I just hope the chapter will be at least 2.5 h long

• Thread: Release Date For TFTB Episode 3?

I know Telltale is more focused on the GOT series, but come on! We have all been waiting to see what happens after that cliff hanger ending, and we don't even have a release date yet.

• That moment when you've been waiting so long....

https://youtu.be/BxtDe_YI25g

• Alt text

Piggs posted: »

Get ready for 59 minutes.

• Pretty much sums up everyone that are waiting. But eh. No hard feelings. Everyone has to wait whenever they like it or not.

• You know what would be a great graduation gift for me Telltale, the next episode of Tales From the Borderlands.

• Leluch123 posted: »

I wasn't aware of something like that but I guess it's just a camera in the end. What I meant was a really artificial eyes that allows a person to see, how awesome that would be?

• Telltale: Alt text

You know what would be a great graduation gift for me Telltale, the next episode of Tales From the Borderlands.

• Me:

Alt text

Telltale:

• I went to check Au Classification and I thought I saw a 3... again...

Why eyes. Why

Sign in to comment in this discussion.