Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• "Whereas TFTB I'm sure you are aware that you can get a bunch of different scenes and choices that do actually have impact."

Alt text

kaza125 posted: »

God it's annoying when I see these comments over and over. Do you know why GoT comes out more often than TFTB? If you've noticed, when you

• Nah, we've just had an extra big update today.

What will be interesting is whether or not we'll get the Aussie classification tomorrow.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well it could mean the episode is finished .-.

• edited May 2015

We are at May's end! Hopefully somewhere in the thirty days of June, we will get our episode 3. :)

• The iOS version has just had a bug fix update, might mean something

• Yes exactly like that I think in next tow decades we would be able to ''see" something like that

Darklim posted: »

Oh, you meant like that. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/bionic-eye-lets-blind-man-wife-1st-time/story?id=29217019

• 3-4 weeks after episode 2:

Alt text

6 weeks:

Alt text

9+ weeks:

Alt text

• Last time that happened, a few days later the episode came out :)

STOJ89 posted: »

The iOS version has just had a bug fix update, might mean something

• I guess, even my grandchildren never see release of episode 2...
    Alt text

• It won't take long now guys I can feel it in my body.

Soon. SOON.

Alt text

• Dude ep 2 was released like 2,5 months ago...

takakonoe posted: »

I guess, even my grandchildren never see release of episode 2...

• :D
    I've gone crazy... Oh you see what you do to me Telltale? Shame on you!

Leluch123 posted: »

Dude ep 2 was released like 2,5 months ago...

• This is painfully accurate.

3-4 weeks after episode 2: 6 weeks: 9+ weeks:

• I never knew what the hell Charlie Sheen was talking about in this moment... until now:

Alt text

• Didn't realize that was a quote. Confession time! I've never played any of the other Borderlands games. Always mean to, just never got around to them. Too many games.

I believe you meant to say "Legs for days." Never pass up an opportunity to quote Tiny Tina.

• Oh man. Let's not talk about that again. That and the incident of pictures of a suggestive nature of a particular character should be forgotten forever. If you joined/lurked these forums after TWD: Season 2, God bless you. You were spared.

OzzyUK posted: »

@ClementineTheGirl this is not aimed at you directly but i would like to ask everyone not to post any spoilers obtained from hacking the files, after the incident with Amid the Ruins we don't want spoilers flooding the forum again.

• Look on the bright side, you could be someone waiting for The Last Guardian, Half-Life 2: Episode 3/Half-Life 3, a sequel to The Iron Giant, a Cubs fan waiting for a world series title... stuff like that.

• edited May 2015

Pika pi? Ash? Why you so sleepy? Can I zap you with a lethal level of electricity over and over until you wake up?

Me:

• edited May 2015

Better start stocking up on Tiger Blood and machetes to wave at Telltale employees. Also heroin. Lots and lots of heroin.

It is essential to the winning process. 100%. Hell, 1000%! TEN THOUSAND PERCENT! I WILL RAIN FIRE DOWN UPON YOU FROM THE SKIES, TELLTALE! I'M A WIZARD DEMON NINJA WARLOCK, AND YOU WILL NOT BREAK ME!

Heh. I frickin' love Charlie Sheen.

I never knew what the hell Charlie Sheen was talking about in this moment... until now:

• Or for TWAU season 2.

;_;

eRock92 posted: »

Look on the bright side, you could be someone waiting for The Last Guardian, Half-Life 2: Episode 3/Half-Life 3, a sequel to The Iron Giant, a Cubs fan waiting for a world series title... stuff like that.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2015

I'm waiting for the Toronto Maple Leafs to win the Stanley Cup again.

Look on the bright side, you could be someone waiting for The Last Guardian, Half-Life 2: Episode 3/Half-Life 3, a sequel to The Iron Giant, a Cubs fan waiting for a world series title... stuff like that.

• Oh, Canada! You so crazy! ;)

dojo32161 posted: »

• I'm a DC sports fan, so yeah... I feel your pain.

dojo32161 posted: »

• Or the next Metallica album (last one was in 2008).

Alt text

J_E_K posted: »

Oh, Canada! You so crazy!

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

It won't take long now guys I can feel it in my body. Soon. SOON.

• Yesterday, for the first time since the release of episode 2,the iOS version of TFTB had an update on the App Store. It says for "miscellaneous fixes"..... but is it really??? Is "miscellaneous fixes" Telltale-ese for "the next episode"?????? HMMMMM

Alt text

hemserreh posted: »

Yesterday, for the first time since the release of episode 2,the iOS version of TFTB had an update on the App Store. It says for "miscellaneous fixes"..... but is it really??? Is "miscellaneous fixes" Telltale-ese for "the next episode"?????? HMMMMM

• Worst thing that can happen just before the release

Alt text

• I am so glad that I'm a fan of both GoT and TFtBL. I feel bad for everyone here who either doesn't like GoT or can't get it. I couldn't imagine having to wait for this game without the GoT episodes to hold me over until the better game is continued (of course, IMHO)

• really Telltale....really?

Alt text

• I've just been spamming GTA V on my PC to ease the pain of this wait.

• If no news this week

Alt text

• Or for Arsenal to win the league again (last time was god knows when)

Or the next Metallica album (last one was in 2008).

• I'm redead.

How many times has this happened to you man?

I'm redead.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

I guess it's decied that J16 is the release date it's only two weeks from this tuesday and it cross with E3 confernce and TT probably don't have anything else new than TfB EP3 since I doubt that MInecraft or TWD are ready for showing yet, also the size of the EP is almost 3Gb so I guess we have to wait two more weeks making the wait 13 weeks in totat, two weeks shorter than the previos one yay -_-

• Actually Walking Dead is going to be shown at E3 and Minecraft will probably get a trailer at the very least.

Leluch123 posted: »

I guess it's decied that J16 is the release date it's only two weeks from this tuesday and it cross with E3 confernce and TT probably don't

Sign in to comment in this discussion.