Ep 1 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Google/Android Out Now, WiiU Jan 21st,Vita TBA

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Half an hour left.

• 15 minutes left!

• 10 minutes left!

• Good old Phoenix Wright memories...

dojo32161 posted: »

It really should be.

Ah the memories.

Alt text

AlfMusic posted: »

Good old Phoenix Wright memories...

• edited March 2015

5! I'm so excited!

5! I'm so excited!

• It has started!!!!!

• edited March 2015

Well, they didn't really say anything new...

• Started a half hour or so late into the panel, and I take it there weren't any major reveals. Did I miss anything notable beyond them answering fan questions?

Unfortunately.

Well, they didn't really say anything new...

• edited March 2015

Not really; they've simply shown the TFTB episode 2 trailer (again), have re-announced TWD S3 and have talked a bit about Minecraft Story Mode, but haven't added anything new.

Started a half hour or so late into the panel, and I take it there weren't any major reveals. Did I miss anything notable beyond them answering fan questions?

• Darn, I should've copy/pasted this for my April Fool's prank earlier! However, this is cool to have, should we mods need this for reference down the line. Thanks for compiling this info, dojo! :)

Thanks Blind. When I saw that "Minecraft waiting thread", I thought my thread had been merged in there or something. Anyway, cool Poisson d'Avril.

Darn, I should've copy/pasted this for my April Fool's prank earlier! However, this is cool to have, should we mods need this for reference down the line. Thanks for compiling this info, dojo!

• Wtf guys, Mr. Hat is not proud of you

Alt text

• You should probably stop this before you get banned, That's the last thing I want for anyone, But Telltale is doing hard work on this, and just because you only Like Telltale for one or two games, doesn't mean they can't do good on This. It will be great, Just like Wolf was, Just Like Borderlands is, and so is GoT. You can either wait Until it comes out and THEN Judge it, or quit this part of the Forums and go back to only talking about Jane and Kenny on TWD. and I hate to be rude, but come on, this is unfair for them.

• @dojo32161 This thread is done like a professional! You should be a Mod dude! :)

• lol @ EA

That's like saying you like Nickelback.

For how much you obviously hate this game, you sure spend a lot of times on the forums.

That's like saying you like Nickelback.

But.. but I love Nickelback...

Sherio88 posted: »

lol @ EA That's like saying you like Nickelback. For how much you obviously hate this game, you sure spend a lot of times on the forums.

• What's wrong with Nickelback? And I'm here for the other games on here .Mostly The walking dead ,Wolf among us ,and GOT. MineCrap just doesn't belong here.The Nickelodeon site would have been a better fit.

Sherio88 posted: »

lol @ EA That's like saying you like Nickelback. For how much you obviously hate this game, you sure spend a lot of times on the forums.

You don't like Tales from the Borderlands?

Also you can't really say it doesn't belong here until you actually see something more concrete than "This coming out".

Cope49 posted: »

What's wrong with Nickelback? And I'm here for the other games on here .Mostly The walking dead ,Wolf among us ,and GOT. MineCrap just doesn't belong here.The Nickelodeon site would have been a better fit.

• Tales from the Borderlands tries to hard to be funny. But I'm still gonna purchase every ep.

You don't like Tales from the Borderlands? Also you can't really say it doesn't belong here until you actually see something more concrete than "This coming out".

Really? I think it's just funny naturally.

Cope49 posted: »

Tales from the Borderlands tries to hard to be funny. But I'm still gonna purchase every ep.

I'll just put this here as it might possibly relate to Minecraft: Story Mode, but for now it's unconfirmed.

Alt text

• Yeah, I saw that and thought it was pretty interesting. I figure another mod or I might make a waiting thread sooner than later for Minecraft, perhaps.

Job plays a test pilot: https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/598168982584107008

Alt text

Yeah, I saw that and thought it was pretty interesting. I figure another mod or I might make a waiting thread sooner than later for Minecraft, perhaps.

Alt text

• What i'm curious about this game, is the art style.

Whether Telltale would use humanoid or cube-like models character models.

• Well im guessing they will use typical minecraft 3d animation but it will be even better then 1 animator could ever do like captainsparklez's music videos for example they are ur typical minecraft style with a amazing 3d twist so overall i would expect them to be going that route

What i'm curious about this game, is the art style. Whether Telltale would use humanoid or cube-like models character models.

edited June 2015

Alt text

Alt text

• Hmm, interesting. That's like the second person to move from Borderlands to Minecraft.

• edited June 2015

No Minecraft at E3 but at another con. Off the top of my head I guess Comic con or PAX? If those even happening in the summer which I think they are :P

Alt text

• Minecon 2015 is certainly another possibility, perhaps.

Green613 posted: »

No Minecraft at E3 but at another con. Off the top of my head I guess Comic con or PAX? If those even happening in the summer which I think they are :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.