Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I should say fuck the Australian rating board :P Australia is chill as fuck other then that!

J_E_K posted: »

Well, fuck you too, buddy! ...............but yeah, fuck...uh....us.

• Thanks, Prince.

Telltale: "Oh, we're sorry. We didn't give you sufficient time to freak out...... OK, go ahead."

• lol, I didn't notice that august really looks like the no-cancer-deadpool :D but I think this guy is as good as dead, either sasha or vallory or rhys is gonna kill him (I hope we get to kill him with rhys at the beginning of ep 3, I mean, I actually have those drones under my control! too bad only 34% of the players trusted jack :P )

Bitch, please. We already HAVE Deadpool in the game! August just hasn't put on his suit yet........or busted out the akimbo everything and murdered the shit out of the universe. God, I love Deadpool.

• Telltale got us like
    Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Don't get too excited but it's a possibility that "Steam Sub 70174" is for press keys as the billing type is classed as a "CD key" and it looked the same for Game of Thrones https://steamdb.info/app/330840/subs/.

This doesn't always mean a imminent release but it seems like a good sign :)

Poogers555 posted: »

So steam data base got updated with "added to Steam Sub 70174" I believe steam sub means testing so, maybe good? Iunno

• At this point...

Alt text

• Apart from looking like him, August is voiced by Nolan North.......AKA THE VIDEOGAME DEADPOOL!!!!!

Which is amazing. And yeah, too bad (I chose him in about a half second). It's almost as though trusting a delusional psychopath with a murder fetish is a BAD thing! Can you believe that? God, I don't even understand people anymore........

Dracu98 posted: »

lol, I didn't notice that august really looks like the no-cancer-deadpool but I think this guy is as good as dead, either sasha or vallory

• Has it been about 4 weeks or so yet since Atlas Mugged? Time seems to be racing a mile an hour.

• Dude, it's been like 11.5 weeks.

Has it been about 4 weeks or so yet since Atlas Mugged? Time seems to be racing a mile an hour.

• I know right? This world is f*cked up

Apart from looking like him, August is voiced by Nolan North.......AKA THE VIDEOGAME DEADPOOL!!!!! Which is amazing. And yeah, too bad (I

• Try to hold on everybody. Every week that passes is a step closer to Episode 3.

• 7 months

6 months. 2 released episodes. Wow.

• With E3 coming up I only see episode 3 coming out next month after GOT episode 4 :(

• Please come back Borderlands!!!!

https://youtu.be/cZG5QJnUbRo

• And then a week later, GoT episode 5 will come out. Yeah, I can already see it...

With E3 coming up I only see episode 3 coming out next month after GOT episode 4

• Yeah, but that's half our problem!

Let's just be thankful Telltale isn't based Down Under because I think the wait would be unimaginable if they existed within our laid-back land...

Wigams posted: »

I should say fuck the Australian rating board :P Australia is chill as fuck other then that!

• FELLOW AUSSIE SIGHTED - INITIATE OPERATION DROP BEAR

Well, fuck you too, buddy! ...............but yeah, fuck...uh....us.

• True. Tales won't be done until maybe late Fall 2015 lol. Then Winter 2015 TWD games will come out.

Pipas posted: »

And then a week later, GoT episode 5 will come out. Yeah, I can already see it...

• GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! I just realised the blue guy is Handsome Jack!

Alt text

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

GUYS GUYS GUYS!! I just realiesd that these hands Belong to This chick!! LOOK AT THE HANDS AND CUFFS!!! THEYRE THE SAME!!

• edited June 2015

Here. Have some artwork while you wait.

Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2015

TWD season 3 isn't coming until 2016, although Minecraft: Story Mode will be out this year.

True. Tales won't be done until maybe late Fall 2015 lol. Then Winter 2015 TWD games will come out.

• "Positively Vaughn-ish" was exactly what I was going for ;)

I love how all of the characters look like total badasses, except Vaughn, who just looks - well, positively Vaughn-ish.

• I love how all of the characters look like total badasses, except Vaughn, who just looks - well, positively Vaughn-ish.

Here. Have some artwork while you wait.

• I know. I was talking about TWD special they have planned for this year lol.

dojo32161 posted: »

TWD season 3 isn't coming until 2016, although Minecraft: Story Mode will be out this year.

• Lol maybe they time the releases so that the last episode correlates with the release of Borderlands 3.

F9 2017 Hype for Episode 5 yall!!!

• i just want episode 3 released now its just like call of duty advanced warfare where they give out the release dates for xbox and not ps3 till a month later this is similar to TFTB where no release date is confirmed but with the PEGI rating i think it will be very soon 4 weeks in my estimation

• I actualy dont mind waiting a bit. Cause look at this long list of stuff that can go wrong with making games!!!!
    But then again....a little info about the situation if some shitty game breaking bugs happened or something else would be GREATTTTTT~

• Nah.One month.After ep6 of got.

JackMarco posted: »

Lol maybe they time the releases so that the last episode correlates with the release of Borderlands 3. F9 2017 Hype for Episode 5 yall!!!

• I actually didn't notice that and im really glad you pointed it out! Wonder if thats who Ashley Johnson is playing.

Razzen posted: »

We know. It's been outright said that she'll "chase you soon" and been hinted at several times.

• At this point I'm guessing it will either be

June30

or

July7

Soo much waits...:(

• 2017 get hype

• J30 - some HYPE

• [Drunk talk in Swedish]

eRock92 posted: »

{Swears in Ebonics}

• who cares, fallout 4

• Fallout? Meh.

Jayroen posted: »

who cares, fallout 4

• edited June 2015

The farther you all go, the more likes gets every commentator for any comment xD

See? vvv

• Fallout is amazing and is considered one of the best RPGs of all time.

DeityD posted: »

Fallout? Meh.

• Out of all games with postapocalyptic setting and more or less open world this is the series I personally find really meh. I'll prefer any Borderlands game, the last of us, I am alive or even stalker over any fallout game.

But the point is, fallout definitely has nothing to do with TftB not being released yet. As if no one needs other games if there's new fallout.

Fallout is amazing and is considered one of the best RPGs of all time.

• ^^^ Like bait.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.