Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited June 2015

{Swears in Ebonics}

SoMuchSass posted: »

[Curses in Hungarian]

• Still no news

Alt text

• I could pay off my student loans and pay for a masters degree now!

Jewfreeus posted: »

I will never buy another game with their name on it if i got a dollar for everytime someone has said that and then turns out they buy another game from them i would be so bloody rich

• Then leave.

kaza125 posted: »

My god the same comments are getting posted over and over again. It's getting annoying to see the same thing, you guys need to understand

• Hahahahaha... Preying that your wrong, but i´ll put money on the release of Fallout 4 before we get episode 5.

Pipas posted: »

Fallout 4 will come out before episode 3 of TftB.

• I just don't understand the mechanism behind it. According to NZ classification, game is in good enough state to be tested, so is AU already testing it or TT are just waiting or finishing the game before sending it?

derrickd95 posted: »

Telltale can't really release the trailer without the Au classification, sadly. As far as I know, Steam/Microsoft/Sony probably needs the cl

• Ill be sure to get one before the end of the day ;-;

I hope you own a straightjacket

• I think Im going to go fucking insane if we dont get any news today ;-;

• I hope you own a straightjacket

Poogers555 posted: »

I think Im going to go fucking insane if we dont get any news today ;-;

• Alt text

I'm fine.

I think Im going to go fucking insane if we dont get any news today ;-;

• Almost said "calm down my fellow friend" but then I realized that I'm not calm either. Damn it.

Pipas posted: »

I'm fine.

• edited June 2015

Another dissatisfied customer, Telltale.

Alt text

• I'd honestly be surprised if the Au classifiers weren't testing it. There are probably many people more qualified to talk about this, but as far as I know, Telltale sends the episode to get classified, and once it gets classified,they send it in to Steam/Microsoft/Sony for their quality assurance or whatever. Once the stores give them an all clear, I believe they start hyping the episode up with screenshots, trailers, etc.. Once again, there are probably many people more qualified to explain this, but this is how I understand it.

AwkwardAlex posted: »

I just don't understand the mechanism behind it. According to NZ classification, game is in good enough state to be tested, so is AU already testing it or TT are just waiting or finishing the game before sending it?

• So, Episode 3 got a pegi rating the first of June.

Alt text

• I sort of don't like the "previously" segments in TFTB. Sure, they're great because it replicates the original borderlands games openings, but I like the usual "television style" recap like in other games. The one in Tales seems a bit vague and doesn't show much of the main choices of the previous episode. But, it is cool.

a0puncfan posted: »

Something I've had a bit of a gripe with for a while now is the lack of information, not leading up to the episodes, but in the "previously

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

So, Episode 3 got a pegi rating the first of June.

• Urr no. I'm not leaving because people are complaining for the moment, because I know their opinion will change.

Idle_hand posted: »

Then leave.

• Alt text
    Me waiting for episode 3

• YEEEEAAAHHHHHH

• Wow +18, i would allow a 16 years old to play it

• YEAH! COME ON AUSTRAILIA AND ESRB, CLASSIFY THE GAME AND HOP ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!!!

• WAIT does it say that the release date for episode 3 is MAY 29th? That seems to be a bit of an unreasonable goal

• It means it was rated that day

hemserreh posted: »

WAIT does it say that the release date for episode 3 is MAY 29th? That seems to be a bit of an unreasonable goal

• edited June 2015

THE RELEASE WILL BE SOOOOOOON!!! I AM NOT AFRAID OF THAT WORD ANYMORE! ...its coming...

• ahh the release date of the rating. alright. Thanks for clearing that up :)

It means it was rated that day

• edited June 2015

It's still kind of sad that we have to dig through obscure corners of the internet to find the tiniest shreds of news for Episode 3, but OMG GUYS JULY 9TH HYPE!!!!!!

EDIT: But seriously. Judging by the other release dates in comparison to the PEGI ratings, we probably still have somewhere between two weeks and a month to wait for the next episode. Kind of sad.

• So many ratings! So little release dates!

• Telltale is Squidward refusing to make the game and we're spongebob :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae-WUJGYpyc

• http://www.myinstants.com/instant/yeah/

yes, yes I think this says it all

• YEEEESSSS!!

• Omgg so much awesomeness

• FINALLY some news !!!! I believe in June 9.

Alt text

• 18+? Rhys, Fiona, and Sasha threesome confirmed?

• Nice we got a PEGI-rating, however, looking at the time span between rating and release on the other episodes, I'm guessing we still have about a month left of waiting. July 7th or something, is my best bet. Or June 30th, if we're really lucky.

• Alt text

Nice we got a PEGI-rating, however, looking at the time span between rating and release on the other episodes, I'm guessing we still have about a month left of waiting. July 7th or something, is my best bet. Or June 30th, if we're really lucky.

• edited June 2015

I feel like Telltale and I are in an abusive relationship, they keep hurting me but for some reason I always come back for more.

Edit: I found the perfect video to describe how I feel

• Hey, at least it's less than four months!

• That's....disturbingly accurate....

nickyzhere posted: »

I feel like Telltale and I are in an abusive relationship, they keep hurting me but for some reason I always come back for more. Edit: I found the perfect video to describe how I feel

• Oh God... episode is coming

Alt text

• who said dat ?

takakonoe posted: »

Oh God... episode is coming

Sign in to comment in this discussion.