Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Or we'd have Marcus telling the story with a very over-the-top old man voice, that'd be hilarious too!

How amazing would it be if episode 3 opens with Tiny Tina narrating because "it's been so long that Marcus died". ...But then Marcus butts in and tells her to stop exaggerating.

• Wouldn't it be cool guys if we get another fourth wall breaking joke in the episode concerning the forums, this time maybe the shipping wars? Like Rhys and Vaughn (for instance) go near a lake/sea/ocean and see two battleships fighting each other and Rhys would comment that

''Oh look, here are the ship wars again'' And only the forum users would understand xDDDDD

• What joke? appareantly Ive missed something.

I wonder if there will be another joke about our wait at the beginning of Episode 3.

• edited June 2015

As soon as you start episode 2 the narrator says, "Yes, yes, it's been a while. Everyone knows."

Lykan2 posted: »

What joke? appareantly Ive missed something.

• The subtle incredibly long wait joke by Marcus right at the beginning.

''Yes, yes, it's been a while. Everyone knows.''

Lykan2 posted: »

What joke? appareantly Ive missed something.

• The cake is a filthy lie!

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Happy Cake for you guys With your favorite word ^^

• Oh, dear Lord, not ANOTHER one............

Heh. I love those threads. SO MUCH. They actually make me smile, in that dark, bitter, yet somehow still amused way that afflicts me all too often when dealing with Telltale.

:starts new thread demanding unwarranted refund/threatening legal action:

• Oh, please.

Ain't nothin' keepin' Rhiona alive, pumpkin! ;)

Rhyiona posted: »

I played ep2 six times. SIX TIMES. That is what keeps me alive.

• Yeah I don't think they've ever released an episode to any series at E3, right?

OzzyUK posted: »

Try not to get your hopes up for June 16th, that is the same week that Telltale will be making a "major announcement" about The Walking Dead at E3 and news about TWD would likely overshadow TFTB.

• God, I love that .gif. I overuse it WAY too often, but.......it's a panda wrecking ball! It's AMAZING!

Mockingjay posted: »

I don't like to complain or anything, but I've opened this page every single day for a month now and every time when there's not any updates or anything, I just..

• edited June 2015

I shall join J23 as J9 is officially impossibru. Edit : had to confess I read that in Vasquez' voice :P

Drladders posted: »

Damn it telltale just reveal the release date to be J23 already so I can say "Called it!"

• xxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL!!

It'd be okay.

Crips posted: »

Wouldn't it be cool guys if we get another fourth wall breaking joke in the episode concerning the forums, this time maybe the shipping wars

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They showed The Walking Dead Season 1 episode 2 at E3 in 2012 mainly because that was their main focus as the time, i don't think they would want to show both TWD and TFTB at E3 as they have been hyping the announcement for Walking Dead related news and like i mentioned before Walking Dead news would likely overshadow any TFTB episode 3 related announcements at E3.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Yeah I don't think they've ever released an episode to any series at E3, right?

• Yeah I'm with @LilKnockerOut I think they will announce a release date at E3

• No shame, my friend! Patrick Warburton's voice is amazing, after all. ;)

I shall join J23 as J9 is officially impossibru. Edit : had to confess I read that in Vasquez' voice :P

• Just gimme bloody episode... i told you that i'm loosing my mind and you know what? I ALREADY DID. WHY? Cause I cleaned my bloody room! YES, I AM THAT BORED. I CLEANED MY WHOLE ROOM. AND YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MY ROOM BEFORE! Now it's like the bloody paradise in there.

• edited June 2015

i would love that lol!!!

Alt text

How amazing would it be if episode 3 opens with Tiny Tina narrating because "it's been so long that Marcus died". ...But then Marcus butts in and tells her to stop exaggerating.

• Deal wit it Deal wit it #Deal wit it.

DeityD posted: »

How amazing would it be if episode 3 opens with Tiny Tina narrating ... and turning it into another Dungeons and dragons once again. xD

• edited June 2015

Don't worry, they are probably working on that "major announcement" for TWD right!? (Wait...does that mean Ep3 will take even longer...)

Alt text

Stop it hurts having to wait this long ;-;

• Oops forgot about that. Not that I forgot Rhyiona of course but uh....ok. I'm gonna act like you didn't read any of 'THIS'. O_o

J_E_K posted: »

Oh, please. Ain't nothin' keepin' Rhiona alive, pumpkin!

• Yeah. The walking dead community is way bigger than TFTB.

OzzyUK posted: »

They showed The Walking Dead Season 1 episode 2 at E3 in 2012 mainly because that was their main focus as the time, i don't think they would

• But. Trolltale must troll tales

Batteries posted: »

Don't worry, they are probably working on that "major announcement" for TWD right!? (Wait...does that mean Ep3 will take even longer...) Stop it hurts having to wait this long ;-;

• really hoping for some news this week.

• aaaaah well not really saw that as a joke

mirashade posted: »

As soon as you start episode 2 the narrator says, "Yes, yes, it's been a while. Everyone knows."

• Telltale:

Alt text

Alexandria posted: »

really hoping for some news this week.

• I thought to myself, why not replay episode 2 of tales. All that did was renew my interest in this series... and ugh... this wait. :'(

I'd go play Borderlands 2 or the Pre-Sequel to try to fill this void, but it's kinda lonely playing those games alone and I'm not very good at them to begin with. :(

• Waiting...

Alt text

• fuck this game for real.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

What do you mean?

fuck this game for real.

• people really still care about this game, figured with all the waiting, most would move on, I sure did, But still come back every so often to read posts. so got so bored between the ep1 and 2 that I just couldn't play ep2, figured id wait till their all out and play it, why play one ep and be bored waiting forever for telltale to treat their money makers with a little respect, but finally decided that would never happen. Im just waiting to get what I already paid for, and never paying for another game thru them, or atleast till all the eps are out and maybe PSN bundle them up for a good low price, learned my lesson on the episode games thru talltale, they just don't have the crap together, too much going on, bound to blow up in their face eventally. That's how it goes, get gready, make mistakes, allways

• edited June 2015

Where is my precious..? Sneaky little Telltale...

Leluch123 posted: »

Us when we finally get ep 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUTt9MYMcps

• Of course I still care about it. I was witness to the great wait of Wolf Among Us, and even then my bitterness faded as soon as I played the episode I had been waiting forever for. It's a cycle, really.

people really still care about this game, figured with all the waiting, most would move on, I sure did, But still come back every so often t

• If they are really delaying this for E3 or something than thats really stupid, its not a new game, its not even a 2015 game, first episode came out last year.

• He's exposing Tales.

dojo32161 posted: »

What do you mean?

• edited June 2015

O that this too too solid flesh would melt

Thaw and resolve itself into a dew,

Or that the Everlasting had not fixed

His canon 'gainst self-slaughter. O God, God,

How weary, stale, flat and unprofitable

Seem to me all the uses of this world!

Fie on't, ah fie, 'tis an unweeded garden

That grows to seed, things rank and gross in nature

Possess it merely. That it should come to this!

I read this for the first time today. I think we all share this feel right now. Also pretty sure sometimes the psychos from BL2 start yelling this?

• edited June 2015

"Posted 19 minutes ago. Edited 15 minutes ago" What sorcery have you people obtained!?!?! <--- Ignore this comment I was high off of Aloe Vera fumes. D. D- Dont ask. ._.

O that this too too solid flesh would melt Thaw and resolve itself into a dew, Or that the Everlasting had not fixed His canon 'gai

• The... the sorcery of editing something 4 minutes after posting? Are you okay bigdogg?

"Posted 19 minutes ago. Edited 15 minutes ago" What sorcery have you people obtained!?!?! <--- Ignore this comment I was high off of Aloe Vera fumes. D. D- Dont ask. ._.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.