Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Lol the wait is killing me. Sorry I mixed the times up. :P

mirashade posted: »

The... the sorcery of editing something 4 minutes after posting? Are you okay bigdogg?

• You know what's a bad game to play while you wait for new episodes? The "Hold your breath until they release the next episode" game.

• Is it time to start the forum revolution?

• I'm 2spooky4u

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Lol the wait is killing me. Sorry I mixed the times up. :P

• Brothers O,Brothers
    My Days Here In The Community
    The Telltale Game Has Taken My Soul
    But What Does It Matter For All Gamers Must Wait
    And I Seen The PEGI Rating,Ayyy,I Seen The PEGI Rating
    (Waiting For Episode 3)

• If episode 3 is starting to be rated/classified, it has to be done, right? So we aren't really waiting on Telltale anymore, just the ratings

• Do you see the Australian classification? ;-;

strwar3 posted: »

Brothers O,Brothers My Days Here In The Community The Telltale Game Has Taken My Soul But What Does It Matter For All Gamers Must Wait And I Seen The PEGI Rating,Ayyy,I Seen The PEGI Rating (Waiting For Episode 3)

• That was low.

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! I just realised the blue guy is Handsome Jack! Sorry, I couldn't resist...

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alright! Nearly to 100. I thought we wouldn't make it here ever again.

Poogers555 posted: »

One page till we past insanity

• One page till we past insanity

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Alright! Nearly to 100. I thought we wouldn't make it here ever again.

• Lets be honest guys the focus right now is the walking dead announcement next week and E3. So we won't be getting anything before then..problem is they will make their announcement and want that to be what people see when they visit the site for a few weeks.. so i imagine we are looking at mid July

• Trying to get hype for episode 3 like

Alt text

• telltale you've broken me

• I know it is taking a long time but at least you are not this guy.

Alt text

• you have done this before with this company, ouch. So this is known to happen with them time to time, Wasn't around for wolf among us, only bought it recently thru PSN as part of a telltale pacage. your a little bit more forgiving than I am with companys know for this. So now that I got a little more info on how they have been, I deffently wont be buying their eps as they come out, ill just wait for a complete game, meanwhile on to bigger and better things. Hope all works out. Just pretty bad that by their own time standards we should already have ep4 and be waiting on ep5, but instead, we are still waiting on ep3, not right by any means. and no info as to why they lied, lets face it, it was a lie, 4-6weeks per episode, but it doesn't happen that way, and yet they give no info or excuse for the so called delays I guess, just nothing. we all know what makes a good game company for our own reasons, this company just doesn't meat mine

Of course I still care about it. I was witness to the great wait of Wolf Among Us, and even then my bitterness faded as soon as I played the episode I had been waiting forever for. It's a cycle, really.

• Alt text

HNNGHHH....

• It will be much earlier then mid-July that would be ridiculous.

trez1336 posted: »

Lets be honest guys the focus right now is the walking dead announcement next week and E3. So we won't be getting anything before then..pro

• Maybe I would be the guy if that elephant was EP3..

Alt text

I know it is taking a long time but at least you are not this guy.

• Insanity?

Just you wait...

One page till we past insanity

• Its time to start throwing rocks again. Last time i started throwing rocks we got news.

Alt text

• I did this last time when Episode 2 came out,

I edited it...

Not quite there yet, slow down there buddy. Maybe soon.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

Edit: Double post

It's probably the insanity.

• Page 100.

Did I ever tell you....the definition...of insanity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_C5hdndk40

• Not quite there yet, slow down there buddy. Maybe soon.

Edit: Double post It's probably the insanity.

• 100 Pages of Tears

• Oh, I see. Isn't that... the definition... of insanity?

I did this last time when Episode 2 came out, I edited it...

• You say that now... lets see how you feel 3 weeks from now when we still have no episode or substantial news

Wigams posted: »

It will be much earlier then mid-July that would be ridiculous.

• Page 100.
    Where's our news?

Alt text

Still not sorry about my gif usage.

• This video is so useful for you xD

Page 100. Did I ever tell you....the definition...of insanity? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_C5hdndk40

• and funny memes!!!!

100 Pages of Tears

• Page 100 now?

Telltale, this is my heartfelt plea. As for me, I don't care what it is, it could even be a soon. That evil word. I just... I need SOMEthing. And totally not as bribery or anything, but I even quickly sketched a little Gortysbot for you. I love you.

Alt text

• Not much longer hopefully ;__;

Alt text

• The only positive thing to come out of this wait is all the awesome fan art!

Page 100 now? Telltale, this is my heartfelt plea. As for me, I don't care what it is, it could even be a soon. That evil word. I just...

• God, 100 pages...

Alt text

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Not much longer hopefully ;__;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.