Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited June 2015

Who else is stoked for episodes 3's intro hopefully its as epic as episodes 1&2!

• Alt text

Who else is stoked for episodes 3's intro hopefully its as epic as episodes 1&2!

• Alt text

• I have an exam at 23th, I'm screwed.

SoMuchSass posted: »

Only 10 days guys!! The glorious day is coming I really can't wait to see the new episode! I miss those pandoran scums. :P

• Good luck buddy, after your exam you can celebrate with some Tales :)

AwkwardAlex posted: »

I have an exam at 23th, I'm screwed.

• Well that's one easy way to mark her out :P

Moxxi could not hide those giant tits under there.

• Oh, come now, it wasn't THAT bad, considering.

She's deff not my buddy, after the shit she pulled

• You make an excellent point.

Moxxi could not hide those giant tits under there.

• Well, Moxxi's into some kinky shit......

Crips posted: »

Why would Moxxi want to kidnap them xD

• Rips off his helmet.............Krieg. Nah, just kidding, it's totally Gaige. ;)

robdog_42 posted: »

If it were a BL2 vault hunter, it kinda looks like Axton. Just look at the body shape, it can't be Salvador as he's too tall and lacks an accent. Also he's too broad to be maya or zero.

• WHAT DOES "lel" MEAN! Please, for the love of god, answer me...........it's driving me crazy, this not knowing....

Us,lel....we are a robot.Confirmed by voice lines and some script.

• what is jack gon do with that hand

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

How can you not trust THAT face!

• That

Alt text

what is jack gon do with that hand

• Jack has something else to say

Alt text

J_E_K posted: »

Oh, come now, it wasn't THAT bad, considering.

• What could possibly go wrong?!

""in Loader Bot voice"

Absolutely nothin'! Oh, say it again, y'all!

Deadpoolian posted: »

What a relief! I'm glad people came to their senses and trusted the savior of Pandora. I mean, look at that adorable face! What could possibly go wrong?! :P

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It looks like things might be different depending on what ending you picked.

Alt text

• Yes. That's what I meant

That

• I know but I still wanted to post this awesomeness

Yes. That's what I meant

• [hype intensifies]

Alt text

OzzyUK posted: »

It looks like things might be different depending on what ending you picked. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/610013856639770624

• FINALLY! Take that GoT fans! Our choice acutally matters!

It looks like things might be different depending on what ending you picked. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/610013856639770624

• lel

WHAT DOES "lel" MEAN! Please, for the love of god, answer me...........it's driving me crazy, this not knowing....

• Alt text

FINALLY! Take that GoT fans! Our choice acutally matters!

• I don't want to overhype it, but I can't help it, I believe that Tales from the Borderlands will be Telltale's masterpiece! :D

• OMG I'M SO EXCITED!

Alt text

• Alt text

• edited June 2015

I know better than too get overhyped about choices in TTG :3

• Well, choices in TFTB actually matter...

I know better than too get overhyped about choices in TTG

• edited June 2015

Well........granted, dick move, but Jack had an army of death-bots, was more than a little unstable by that point, and clearly got off on hurting/killing people (even if it wasn't necessarily his go-to move back then).

Plus, he'd imprisoned his own Siren daughter in a freaking computer core (for very vague and unexplained/contradictory reasons) and was using her to further his own interests (including manipulating the lives of everyone on Pandora to break open the Vault and....well you know what happened with the Eridium, so that he could profit from it). So there's that.

He might not have been full-blown crazy, but he was still an asshole who probably deserved everything he got and a whole lot worse. And this is coming from someone who actually likes the guy! Of course, killing him might have worked better than maiming him and feeding his paranoia and delusions.........................silly Lilith. Of course, she got it right in the end. Well, I did. But I'm sure she did in an alternate universe, where people just sat there and listened to Jack rant until a certain redhead shot him in the face! "snickers"

Like THAT'D ever happen. ;)

Jack has something else to say

• edited June 2015

And you know why he was crazy? Because of the other assholes who betrayed him besides Lilith, like the Meriff

He imprisoned his daughter after Lilith drove him crazy

Well........granted, dick move, but Jack had an army of death-bots, was more than a little unstable by that point, and clearly got off on hu

• "sighs"

Of course it is..............

Pipas posted: »

lel

• Hollow Point and Old Haven choice. When I first saw that choice, I honestly didn't expect that it would suddenly change the whole narrative.

Crips posted: »

Well, choices in TFTB actually matter...

• A lot of us here are fans of both games, y'know.

FINALLY! Take that GoT fans! Our choice acutally matters!

• Nope, Angel was imprisoned during BL1 before Lilith/Moxxi's betrayal - she's the one who guides the original Vault Hunters throughout the game (under Jack's orders).

He may not have truly become 'Handsome Jack' until after that betrayal, but he was a horrible person way before he ever donned that mask.

And you know why he was crazy? Because of the other assholes who betrayed him besides Lilith, like the Meriff He imprisoned his daughter after Lilith drove him crazy

• Who else is feeling dat #E3 hyyyype?

• Only one choice that matters.We need more ttg.

• if it was axton he would try to hit on fiona or something, he is too professional and serious to be axton

robdog_42 posted: »

If it were a BL2 vault hunter, it kinda looks like Axton. Just look at the body shape, it can't be Salvador as he's too tall and lacks an accent. Also he's too broad to be maya or zero.

• lol

WHAT DOES "lel" MEAN! Please, for the love of god, answer me...........it's driving me crazy, this not knowing....

• And by the sound of that echo in BL2, she was imprisoned at a very young age, long before the events of BL1. The first 1:15 of this video is all before BL1. Jack was still very much a bad guy and quite horrifying before Pre-Sequel's events.

Handsome Jack's BL2 Echos

Nope, Angel was imprisoned during BL1 before Lilith/Moxxi's betrayal - she's the one who guides the original Vault Hunters throughout the ga

• He remind me of Mordecai...

S_O28046 posted: »

Guys.......Here's the REAL question, Who is in there?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.