Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited June 2015

No I got it, for tots :)

clap-tp posted: »

you failed to understand a very simple joke, congrats

• Unlike with TWAU, which feels linear with this approach, the one in episode 2, are two different paths that leads to the same point.

I dunno, man. Episode 3 of TWAU did pretty much the exact same thing.

Alright, I gotta admit, you make a good point. But they executed it a lot better this time and our choice do matter because there is an e

• So, what's everyone so hyped about? Evidence that the choices in a telltale game will actually MATTER? If that's the case, I'd say that IS a pretty good reason to be hyped...Assuming they deliver.

• Aww, my exams end the 22nd. I feel really bad for you. Hope you finish them well and get to playing the awesome episode!

AwkwardAlex posted: »

I have an exam at 23th, I'm screwed.

• Whoa! Does this mean the gang will all escape on bicycles? I'd love to customise that!

(I know, its a bad joke, I had to say it...)

• If it's Dontnod, they'll probably pull it off. They've done really good story stuff from what I've seen.

Both 'Remember Me' and 'Life Is Strange' are awesome, so.

J_E_K posted: »

Apparently Dontnod started development about 6 months ago on a game titled VampYr (the Y is emphasised, due to the divergent choices you can

• sniffles I wish I could play Tales but it keeps freezing before reaching the title screen for me ;-; (yes I put it in the support forum, no responses. But hey, 10+ views is nice!) Using a Ps3

• Yeah...................................................

"sighs" Of course it is..............

• Fair enough. Tales and GoT are two completely different types of games. I personally don't play games by Telltale because I expect the story to change with each choice I make. If a game has a good story, that alone is enough to keep me interested which is why I'm currently enjoying GoT more than Tales ~ but like i said before, they are two completely different games and we all have our preferences :)

Leluch123 posted: »

I do. You know I like to think that the way I play really matters and that my choices will lead to different out come. I mentioned that before but almost every decision you make in Got has the same out come while TfB differs at stuff

• I'm excited for it too just for the fact it is Life Is Strange developers

Right here! So many things I'm looking forward to! Not to mention the possibility of actually getting a decent vampire RPG......we haven't seen one of those since Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (in all it's flawed magnificence).

• edited June 2015

Well, Moxxi's into some kinky shit......

• Nah,they will use the bus(loaderbot).

AChicken posted: »

Whoa! Does this mean the gang will all escape on bicycles? I'd love to customise that! (I know, its a bad joke, I had to say it...)

• So....damn........FABULOUS!

AChicken posted: »

Kawaii!

• I hope hope so ;-;

Well I think so, it came for Ep2 week before the realease so I think we should except one too

• Good, good...

Alt text

Must. Obey. Jack. I'm sorry did I say something?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

A timer for you guys

Alt text

• ok I've seen that gif a million times now and I just need to ask... is that edge? Cause I was thinking it might have been triple H in his early years in the WWE. Looks more like edge though

[hype intensifies]

• I love GoT more, but that's just an opinion. I still love TFTBL. I trusted Fiona! Honestly, I can't tell whether trusting Jack or Fiona will lead to the best outcome. I'm looking forward to seeing, though!

Mercyva posted: »

personally, i have both games. but GOT doesn't compare with TFTBL.... i didnt once felt satisfied with a decision i made on GOT, yet TFTBL did.. and i hope episode 3 continue on the path! i trusted jack and i'm curious what'l happen

• Well in episode 2 the choices actually mattered so of course I'm hyped to see if they are going to matter even more!!

Bralef posted: »

So, what's everyone so hyped about? Evidence that the choices in a telltale game will actually MATTER? If that's the case, I'd say that IS a pretty good reason to be hyped...Assuming they deliver.

• Thank you for this! ;D now waiting is less painful...

Come on timer!! Be faster!!

A timer for you guys

• It's Edge - he just looks weird without a nose.

Alt text

ok I've seen that gif a million times now and I just need to ask... is that edge? Cause I was thinking it might have been triple H in his early years in the WWE. Looks more like edge though

• edited June 2015

Demeon, you're such a tease!

• Awesome it's the same time zone that I'm in!

A timer for you guys

• Haha, our timezone in Poland, brofist xD

A timer for you guys

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

Haha, our timezone in Poland, brofist xD

• That's the spirit buddy

Well if it's anything like episode 2 then it'll somehow be even better than I expected

• No! Wait! Maybe a "Scooter".

Catch a riiide...

Nah,they will use the bus(loaderbot).

• What if Telltale is being Trolltale and releases the episode tomorrow, somehow? It's a longshot. This wait has morphed me...

• edited June 2015

EDIT: Sorry guys. Wrong thread.

• Welp, I'm not going to be here on June 23, so I might be very late in playing episode 3 and giving my thoughts on it.

• So TTG, when that super awesome trailer of yours will come out?

Alt text

• Oh my God - I totally forgot we still haven't got a trailer!

I was feeling really bummed that we had a whole week until we got anything, but the trailer will break that wait up nicely.

Yay!

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

So TTG, when that super awesome trailer of yours will come out?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

when that super awesome trailer of yours will come out?

You know the word they would use ;)

buntingsir posted: »

So TTG, when that super awesome trailer of yours will come out?

• Exactly! I'm really looking forward to see it. And surely it's going to have another great song in it, so the remaining days won't be that hard to handle. :)

Oh my God - I totally forgot we still haven't got a trailer! I was feeling really bummed that we had a whole week until we got anything, but the trailer will break that wait up nicely. Yay!

• Thursday. ;)

OzzyUK posted: »

when that super awesome trailer of yours will come out? You know the word they would use

• Huh, that's true :D

The trailer will come out s... shortly.

OzzyUK posted: »

when that super awesome trailer of yours will come out? You know the word they would use

• Dude, it's Tftbl you cannot just ignore it, love the hype <3

Bralef posted: »

So, what's everyone so hyped about? Evidence that the choices in a telltale game will actually MATTER? If that's the case, I'd say that IS a pretty good reason to be hyped...Assuming they deliver.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.