Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• It's gonna come soo- distant explosion of rage

OzzyUK posted: »

when that super awesome trailer of yours will come out? You know the word they would use

• Ssss... Saturday.

when that super awesome trailer of yours will come out? You know the word they would use

• Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

A timer for you guys

• what match was this? what event/PPV? Was he on crack, I have to admit I haven't seen a lot of edge matches

It's Edge - he just looks weird without a nose.

• What, you mean SOON?

• Alt text

AlfMusic posted: »

What, you mean SOON?

• edited June 2015

pops back in Oh hey guys whats going on here?
    sees release date and keyart featuring ATHENA

Alt text

ahem Capital.

• Whew, I lost my saves after my computer broke but managed to finish them before 23rd.

Wow, these episodes are so old but still so fun :D

• Give me the trailer already.

• edited June 2015

Only 6 days! :3 I even forgot there's a trailer still coming. But I think I won't watch it this time. (Only if I can resist the temptation)

Alt text

• Must be very nice to come back and get some very exciting news. :)

pops back in Oh hey guys whats going on here? sees release date and keyart featuring ATHENA ...... ahem Capital.

• Large change in the end stats?

Crips posted: »

Whew, I lost my saves after my computer broke but managed to finish them before 23rd. Wow, these episodes are so old but still so fun

• I've noticed that too :P

Also, ''Seriously, again?! These people worked really hard on this!'' when skipping credits for the second time after EP2 xD

Large change in the end stats?

• Actually, I was asking if there had been a large change since episode 2 (not stating it), but from your reply I guess there has been :)

Also, remember, for every skip they add a week to the wait time D: I wonder what will happen for episode 3?

I've noticed that too :P Also, ''Seriously, again?! These people worked really hard on this!'' when skipping credits for the second time after EP2 xD

• Guys. Is it bad that I've managed to put 29 hours into just 2 episodes of Tales? Yikes.

Alt text

• There have been some minor changes like one of the images on the choices page for Episode 1 changed and I think Loader Bot's design changed a bit (namely his machine gun)

What if at the end of Ep3 there will be a message ''OK, that's it, you're getting the episode a week later than others, you ungrateful person!''

Actually, I was asking if there had been a large change since episode 2 (not stating it), but from your reply I guess there has been Also, remember, for every skip they add a week to the wait time I wonder what will happen for episode 3?

• 0 Friends Online? Forever alone.

Guys. Is it bad that I've managed to put 29 hours into just 2 episodes of Tales? Yikes.

• I'm more of a console gamer myself.

But I'll grab hold of a game on Steam when it becomes so cheap that it's pretty much begging to be bought haha.

And of course, I prefer playing the Telltale Games series' on PC, 'cause it just feels right.

0 Friends Online? Forever alone.

• How many times have you replayed the episodes? I only have 4 hours in Tales O___O

Alt text

Guys. Is it bad that I've managed to put 29 hours into just 2 episodes of Tales? Yikes.

• Haaa, I've got 6, I'm officially better than Green

Green613 posted: »

How many times have you replayed the episodes? I only have 4 hours in Tales O___O

• Replying to yourself : the only instance it was entertaining

• 8 here.

Better than erryone. >:D

Haaa, I've got 6, I'm officially better than Green

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I got 19.

BlueShadiw posted: »

8 here. Better than erryone. >:D

• I got 40.

I don't think it's an accomplishment... Pretty sure something's wrong with me.

dojo32161 posted: »

I got 19.

• Im feelin that Ep 3 trailer tomorrow!

• Good job man, you got 40 hours out of 4 hours of content for 1 playthrough. Might need to go check your eyes tho

DeityD posted: »

I got 40. I don't think it's an accomplishment... Pretty sure something's wrong with me.

• I'm feeling the trailer monday idk why,welp me with the haip.

Poogers555 posted: »

Im feelin that Ep 3 trailer tomorrow!

• It's worth it just to see the look on Rhys' face when Jack finger shoots him. Lol! God i love the faces that Rhys makes!

Deadpoolian posted: »

What a relief! I'm glad people came to their senses and trusted the savior of Pandora. I mean, look at that adorable face! What could possibly go wrong?! :P

• Feeling it... as it slips through our grasps ;__;

(Though I really hope you're right)

• I'm more hyped with lis ep4 more news from that beta tester than ever.I got more hype with lis,with tales meh old stuff i am.

Feeling it... as it slips through our grasps ;__; (Though I really hope you're right)

• 21 hours

How many times have you replayed the episodes? I only have 4 hours in Tales O___O

• I've heard about this too and it sounds interesting to me. Definitely worth a shot.

And Dontnod has been doing a great job IMO with their choice based system in Life is Strange, and i love the rewind mechanic that lets you try out the different dialogue options without having to hop out of the game and go back to the title screen first.

J_E_K posted: »

Apparently Dontnod started development about 6 months ago on a game titled VampYr (the Y is emphasised, due to the divergent choices you can

• 32 Friends?! Wow, you've got connections to everywhere.

• I think about friday. GoT trailer came out friday and episode 4 was out tuesday.

I'm more hyped with lis ep4 more news from that beta tester than ever.I got more hype with lis,with tales meh old stuff i am.

• Those are just the ones I have online, I have like 80 in total. But that isn't even that much :p

AChicken posted: »

32 Friends?! Wow, you've got connections to everywhere.

• Yiss. It's so close that I can almost taste it.

• I am extremely excited for Tales, but I like LiS too. I don't pay so much attention to its updates, and so when the episode is released it's a nice surprise. It's good to just have things pop up sometimes, and LiS does that for me :)

I'm more hyped with lis ep4 more news from that beta tester than ever.I got more hype with lis,with tales meh old stuff i am.

• To me, it is. I have a small circle of friends. How small? Like, 7 friends.

Those are just the ones I have online, I have like 80 in total. But that isn't even that much

• trailer is gonna be probably at 1PM ;)

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Yiss. It's so close that I can almost taste it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.