Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Gotta get all you can take from those 25$ you know.

Might need to go check your eyes tho

What are you talking about? I'm fine.

Alt text

Nah, just kidding. I would've spent that time on the computer anyway.

Good job man, you got 40 hours out of 4 hours of content for 1 playthrough. Might need to go check your eyes tho

• You could be right.

xfuriouss posted: »

trailer is gonna be probably at 1PM

• I have failed in my mission.

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

I got 19.

• well she could want information on the Gortys. like first hand account stuff.

Crips posted: »

Why would Moxxi want to kidnap them xD

• I've got 3 playthrough save files

Number 1 "Hero", I choose heroic options, like telling loader bot to retreat, telling vaughn about jack, going and picking up fiona and so on...
    Number 2 "Athena", Mostly the same, but go straight to old haven so I could talk to athena, I didn't take her shield though.
    Number 3 "Moneybags", I stole and collected all the money I could so I could finally afford the scooter special, Besides that same as "hero".

In all 3 I trust fiona, so I'm gonna need to do another where I trust jack, I'll keep all other choices "hero" type though.
    BTW what stuff did everyone else give to loader bot, In mine I gave him the Riot Shield and the Multi rocket, I get the feeling we're gonna be seeing a robot fight in episode 4 from the imagery, so I wanted to keep him protected, defense is the best offense and all that.

Also if you didn't bro fist vaughn you're a monster.

• Pff...lol

Alt text

Guys. Is it bad that I've managed to put 29 hours into just 2 episodes of Tales? Yikes.

• Pls gimme that one with trust Jack pls.

I've got 3 playthrough save files Number 1 "Hero", I choose heroic options, like telling loader bot to retreat, telling vaughn about jack

• Nice! Same here! (there's no such thing as too much telltale, right?)

DeityD posted: »

I got 40. I don't think it's an accomplishment... Pretty sure something's wrong with me.

• No news from Telltale? Then I guess trailer won't be today? :-(

• Is it possible you kept the Steam task open while doing other stuff on the PC? Steam keeps counting then.

Guys. Is it bad that I've managed to put 29 hours into just 2 episodes of Tales? Yikes.

• So i was right ;-;

Pipas posted: »

No news from Telltale? Then I guess trailer won't be today? :-(

• HA!

Alt text

But seriously though I have no idea why I have that many hours...

takakonoe posted: »

Pff...lol

• I personally don't expect it this week. Last time we saw it right before the release so... My bet is monday or even tuesday.

• It's still only 4AM in most parts of the USA at the moment. There's still time for them to announce it early morning, and we could then get it later in the day.

Wishful thinking I know, but it's a possibility.

• Do they really need to announce the trailer? They can just throw it in our faces, can't they?

It's still only 4AM in most parts of the USA at the moment. There's still time for them to announce it early morning, and we could then get it later in the day. Wishful thinking I know, but it's a possibility.

• They tell us.It happend with all episodes.

SoMuchSass posted: »

Do they really need to announce the trailer? They can just throw it in our faces, can't they?

• Alt text

Nice! Same here! (there's no such thing as too much telltale, right?)

• It's curently 13:56 where I live, so where do I live

It's still only 4AM in most parts of the USA at the moment. There's still time for them to announce it early morning, and we could then get it later in the day. Wishful thinking I know, but it's a possibility.

• 15:58 pm here.

It's curently 13:56 where I live, so where do I live

• Wow that's some dedication i'm highly impressed and only a bit disturbed by that

DeityD posted: »

I got 40. I don't think it's an accomplishment... Pretty sure something's wrong with me.

• .....ok that's scary

HA! But seriously though I have no idea why I have that many hours...

• Are they planning on releasing the trailer on the day of the release or something? Less than a week now.

c_c''

• I hope not. They really need to start hyping up the episode on social media. They released screenshots and then instantly switched gears to TWD.

Are they planning on releasing the trailer on the day of the release or something? Less than a week now. c_c''

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They have released trailers on the Monday before release in the past to it's possible that it could happen again.

Are they planning on releasing the trailer on the day of the release or something? Less than a week now. c_c''

• Alt text

I suck :(

• He belive if they show us the trailer now most of us will have hearthatack.

• Somewhere in eastern Europe?

It's curently 13:56 where I live, so where do I live

• What does it actually mean by "Starting June 23rd"? Do you think it's incase they need to push the release date? :/

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

More likely means it's coming out on certain systems that day with others on different days of that week, probably following the same pattern as most other Telltale games.

What does it actually mean by "Starting June 23rd"? Do you think it's incase they need to push the release date?

• it means that from june 23rd , it will release on some platforms (PC+Xbox) then eventually on others (Ps4+ios/android)

What does it actually mean by "Starting June 23rd"? Do you think it's incase they need to push the release date?

• All hail the PC master race.

S_O28046 posted: »

it means that from june 23rd , it will release on some platforms (PC+Xbox) then eventually on others (Ps4+ios/android)

• edited June 2015

We got UPDATE!!! Alt text

• Yeah should of thought of that! I'm such a dummy! ^~^

S_O28046 posted: »

it means that from june 23rd , it will release on some platforms (PC+Xbox) then eventually on others (Ps4+ios/android)

• what?

Honzikca posted: »

We got UPDATE!!!

• What update?

We got UPDATE!!!

• People who have over 10 hours on TFTBL... Wow. I only got 7 hours (played both episodes twice and watched a few LP's).

It's almost Friday and we don't have a trailer yet. They are teasing us 'till the end I see.

• Yeah I just got a 15.1 MB update for the game in Steam.. wondering what is it, let's see..

We got UPDATE!!!

• yeah, mine updated as well, 15mb is not big enough for an episode though

CarL_J posted: »

Yeah I just got a 15.1 MB update for the game in Steam.. wondering what is it, let's see..

• Yeah it's clearly not the episode, I went in-game and I don't notice any difference though, probably an update to prepare the game for EP3 or just some bug-fixes

yeah, mine updated as well, 15mb is not big enough for an episode though

Sign in to comment in this discussion.