Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Really hope we don't have to wait until Monday for a trailer ;_;

• 15 MB update on Steam, got it also

Killah posted: »

What update?

• edited June 2015

I need this "I'm not obsessed!" gif here, cause it would've been perfect.

Yeah I just... really like Tales.

Leluch123 posted: »

Wow that's some dedication i'm highly impressed and only a bit disturbed by that

• I hope it's tommorow though :c

Really hope we don't have to wait until Monday for a trailer ;_;

• GUYS I GOT AN UPDATE (checked through PSN) THAT FIXED MY FREEZING GLITCH! I am so happy right now :D

• Alt text

bigdogg0821 posted: »

GUYS I GOT AN UPDATE (checked through PSN) THAT FIXED MY FREEZING GLITCH! I am so happy right now

• Oh don't mind me, I'm just over here playing EPISODE 4 of Game of Thrones. Just sayin'.

• Alt text

nickyzhere posted: »

Oh don't mind me, I'm just over here playing EPISODE 4 of Game of Thrones. Just sayin'.

• Hello, Killjoy. Well good for you.

Oh don't mind me, I'm just over here playing EPISODE 4 of Game of Thrones. Just sayin'.

• trailer should be today T_T i guess it'll be tomorrow...right? what can stop TTG from releasing this goddamn trailer?! NOTHING!

i'm going crazy

• K then.

• And Im over here waiting for ep 3 of Tales and already played ep 4 of GoT!

• Maybe announcing a trailer tomorrow today

xfuriouss posted: »

trailer should be today T_T i guess it'll be tomorrow...right? what can stop TTG from releasing this goddamn trailer?! NOTHING! i'm going crazy

• Look at you! A real winner!

Alt text

• good one leluch

Look at you! A real winner!

• I'm going with J22 for a trailer

Poogers555 posted: »

Maybe announcing a trailer tomorrow today

• Don't submit to madness! Not when episode 3 is so close!

trailer should be today T_T i guess it'll be tomorrow...right? what can stop TTG from releasing this goddamn trailer?! NOTHING! i'm going crazy

• Great Britain actually

Somewhere in eastern Europe?

• Alt text

Don't submit to madness! Not when episode 3 is so close!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Going back to the past in this thread is always fun.

A depressing thought; In the unlikely event that it doesn't come out until near the end of the month (J23), That would mean a gap of 14 w

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

The Last Guardian

Well at least that one's coming soon now.

eRock92 posted: »

Look on the bright side, you could be someone waiting for The Last Guardian, Half-Life 2: Episode 3/Half-Life 3, a sequel to The Iron Giant, a Cubs fan waiting for a world series title... stuff like that.

• Call me Handsome Leluch, sweetheart

good one leluch

• The names Jack...babe...?

Call me Handsome Leluch, sweetheart

• Alt text

Call me Handsome Leluch, sweetheart

• This wait is alot harder for those who don't play GoT and only Tales :D

• I'm gonna cry tears of joy when I finally click the famous "Start Episode 3".

• please, don't

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm gonna cry tears of joy when I finally click the famous "Start Episode 3".

• I have to express my joy in some way.

Waterfalls it is.

please, don't

• I hope we dont get a trailer so i can see everybody suffer till the end. I love seeing others suffer. I will point, and i will laugh

• don't remind us

kaza125 posted: »

This wait is alot harder for those who don't play GoT and only Tales

• Alt text

I hope we dont get a trailer so i can see everybody suffer till the end. I love seeing others suffer. I will point, and i will laugh

• who am i kidding, i am gonna cry too :')

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I have to express my joy in some way. Waterfalls it is.

• Congratulations :D

bigdogg0821 posted: »

GUYS I GOT AN UPDATE (checked through PSN) THAT FIXED MY FREEZING GLITCH! I am so happy right now

• You monster!

I hope we dont get a trailer so i can see everybody suffer till the end. I love seeing others suffer. I will point, and i will laugh

• Alt text

• Ohhh, so YOU'RE the guy that wrote TWDG Season 2.

• Why do you do this to us, Telltale? WHY? All we want is a trailer! And then an episode! And then a couple thousand MORE episodes! Is that too much to ask?

............anyway, for those of you who are interested, Dontnod released some info about that new RPG they're making, Vampyr, along with a concept teaser trailer. Here, have a link:

• Pretty sure you mixed that up bro, it's PC and PlayStation then Xbox the day after.

S_O28046 posted: »

it means that from june 23rd , it will release on some platforms (PC+Xbox) then eventually on others (Ps4+ios/android)

• I actually have high hopes for this episode which is a first considering I always expect the worst.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.