Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• heehehehehe I'm with you!

Alt text

I hope we dont get a trailer so i can see everybody suffer till the end. I love seeing others suffer. I will point, and i will laugh

• Your name already indicates you're evil, but now that's confirmation right there

I hope we dont get a trailer so i can see everybody suffer till the end. I love seeing others suffer. I will point, and i will laugh

• It's FRIDAY. FRIDAY. Gotta get down on fridayyyy. Just kidding. 4 days left! I can join the hype ;--;!

Alt text

• Alt text

• Alt text

EP 3 IS SOOO CLOSE!!

• Trailer today?

Alt text

• That's.. quite amazing really. Scary.. but damn amazing xD

HA! But seriously though I have no idea why I have that many hours...

• edited June 2015

Hot damn. I really need that.. So epic

J_E_K posted: »

Why do you do this to us, Telltale? WHY? All we want is a trailer! And then an episode! And then a couple thousand MORE episodes! Is that to

• Trailer! I need it!

• Yeah! Just give it to us,TellTale!

The trailer

• Days won't pass dammit. Trailer, please?

• oh , thats cool , cause it was PC+Xbox first for ep.2. Now i dont have to wait another day :)

Pretty sure you mixed that up bro, it's PC and PlayStation then Xbox the day after.

• I need that trailer!

Alt text

• news?! pff, of course not...

Alt text

• 4 Days? No problem!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

It's FRIDAY. FRIDAY. Gotta get down on fridayyyy. Just kidding. 4 days left! I can join the hype ;--;!

• edited June 2015

But it's coming near...soon

xfuriouss posted: »

news?! pff, of course not...

• killah plz

Killah posted: »

But it's coming near...soon

• Ok ok, I won't say that word :\

xfuriouss posted: »

killah plz

• "Soon" is the most offanvice swear word on this fourem

Killah posted: »

Ok ok, I won't say that word

• Okay, I won't say it anymore c:

"Soon" is the most offanvice swear word on this fourem

• SOON

"Soon" is the most offanvice swear word on this fourem

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

SOON

• Timer made by Lelouch. I felt the urge to share it :D Just 4 days!

Alt text

• it's already Friday and still no trailer

Alt text

• I just finished my finalised canon playthrough and am so freakin' pumped for Catch a Riiiiiiiiide!

Some things were really tricky (obviously not the last choice - #HailToTheKing), but Rhys is right, Hollow Point vs. Old Haven is a BIG DECISION.

In the end I went for Hollow Point because:

1. It's what I chose on my very first playthrough
    2. I hope that it means my ep 3 playthrough might shed some light on what really went down with Athena, because Fiona's retelling is suspicious as all hell
    3. Alt text

But I'm torn, because I wish I could have built my relationship with Athena and shown her that I have her back - because damn, lady - you scary.

Also, I always forget just how amazing those final moments are every time - like, I think they're amazing - but not THAT amazing (I actually get goosebumps)!

Aaannnddd, I also forgot how much I dug August in ep 2 - he is batshit insane, and undeniably dangerous - but that conversation he has with Fiona at the end is so puzzlingly beguiling (he's totally about to die now, isn't he?)... :(

• Come on, Telltale! Just give it to us trailer already!

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Alt text

takakonoe posted: »

Come on, Telltale! Just give it to us trailer already!

• The episode comes out next week right? They said anything about the trailer yet? ;_;

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Bet we won't get the trailer until Monday.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

The episode comes out next week right? They said anything about the trailer yet? ;_;

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

• That's what it's looking like right now. Which, as many people have said doesn't really make a whole load of sense, surely it would be better to release the trailer a few days before the episode is released?

dojo32161 posted: »

• Do Telltale have specific days which they release trailers, like what they do with the game itself?

• Nope.

Do Telltale have specific days which they release trailers, like what they do with the game itself?

• TT, take a hint.

Alt text

Buuut they probably don't care or have a master plan or something, I dunno.

That's what it's looking like right now. Which, as many people have said doesn't really make a whole load of sense, surely it would be better to release the trailer a few days before the episode is released?

• Well usually any kind of content would be released on a Tuesday, or if not a Thursday - but since those two are out we have absolutely no clue as to when the trailer will be here ;_;

Do Telltale have specific days which they release trailers, like what they do with the game itself?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I haven't checked any exact dates but from what i remember they normally release trailers anywhere from 1-5 days before release.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Usually trailer's come out on the Thursday before release but it seems Telltale has been experimenting with when they should release a trailer recently.

• Alt text

What a steamy load of soon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.