Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

Yeah, it's not a Telltale Game choice, you don't have to pick only one option out of two

• What game?

Wait 2 days?Rly i trought they were more.Btw got to play awesome game till it releases.

• Kinda low on cash and can get only one really

• throws a Mexican fiesta because we can have both tortillas and taco shells

• "What did you do when Sasha lamented losing Felix and the money?

You and 3.9% of players left Sasha to wallow in silence."

OUCH.

• Yeah, it's like something I said somewhere in this discussion:

"Borderlands by day, Batman by night..."

Well. Seeing as how the Tales episode will only be around 2 hours, I don't see why anyone can't just play the episode first before playing A

• Alt text

throws a Mexican fiesta because we can have both tortillas and taco shells

• Some ass spoiled the arkham knights identity for me:(

AChicken posted: »

Yeah, it's like something I said somewhere in this discussion: "Borderlands by day, Batman by night..."

• Also apparently dave fennoy voices Lucius fox

zeke10 posted: »

Gonna have to wait a week to get this damn

• You know that whole "Love is in the air" thing... Am I the only one who thinks there is going to be some Robo-Romance between Loaderbot and Gortys?

• No! How sad... Please don't say it in the comments, as I do not know yet. Nor do other people, I think.

Some ass spoiled the arkham knights identity for me:(

• Cool. Another voice I'll recognise. Man, a lot of voice actors have been in a lot of games, so I know them when I hear them. I think they should just lay low for a bit, so I don't keep hearing Nolan North, Troy Baker, Laura Bailey and others... They're all amazing, but they're in practically in every game these days.

Also apparently dave fennoy voices Lucius fox

• Wow. I'd tell you my "smaller choices", but I can't tell which are mine or other playthroughs. All my files are clashing with each other. I've got one for each of my friends, including me (yes, they are basically mooching the game off of me.) But, it's worth it, because they all love the game.

Well, I DO know when Vasquez was holding me at gunpoint, I was pleading for my life... Yeah, the game wasn't clear on if it was sarcastic or not.

• Personally it'd be cool to see that. But, I would prefer if Telltale referenced the shipping war though, so everyone would calm down. Plus, id would mean we had an impact on how the episode was made, because Telltale heard us arguing about the love.

That would literally make my day, knowing we influenced the development of a game.

You know that whole "Love is in the air" thing... Am I the only one who thinks there is going to be some Robo-Romance between Loaderbot and Gortys?

• that happened to me too!!!!! ahgdbernkjvifk

Some ass spoiled the arkham knights identity for me:(

• edited June 2015

No way, Claptys is the real Robo-Romance (or it would be Gorclap? i'm not good with these things, but Claptys sounds better)

You know that whole "Love is in the air" thing... Am I the only one who thinks there is going to be some Robo-Romance between Loaderbot and Gortys?

• wouldn't it be Gortrap, not Gorclap?

Cly94 posted: »

No way, Claptys is the real Robo-Romance (or it would be Gorclap? i'm not good with these things, but Claptys sounds better)

• edited :P

*Three months

• all of these sound like STIs

wouldn't it be Gortrap, not Gorclap?

• no

• edited June 2015

Do you guys have a countdown timer or something? being in a different timezone is painful....... plus i hope the thread owner can set one since we are so close to release and many people having the game on many platform can help a lot!! :D

Alt text

happy tears

• This is a timer for when it should come out (they generally release EPs at 8:00 AM)

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20150623T08&p0=137&msg=Tales+From+The+Borderlands+Episode+3&csz=1

Mercyva posted: »

Do you guys have a countdown timer or something? being in a different timezone is painful....... plus i hope the thread owner can set one si

• edited June 2015

HYPE!!

Alt text

EDIT : They release in the AM? i thought they have like midnight release?:O

Piggs posted: »

This is a timer for when it should come out (they generally release EPs at 8:00 AM) http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20150623T08&p0=137&msg=Tales+From+The+Borderlands+Episode+3&csz=1

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's not really possible to put a countdown timer in the OP as Telltale don't always release episodes at a exact time and i don't want to cause confusion by guessing a time and getting it wrong which would upset people.

They normally try and release Telltale store versions at midnight PDT with Steam versions normally releasing between 10 AM and 11 AM PDT.

Mercyva posted: »

Do you guys have a countdown timer or something? being in a different timezone is painful....... plus i hope the thread owner can set one si

• edited June 2015

Right, my bad, by the way somebody knows where the countdown is?

wouldn't it be Gortrap, not Gorclap?

• One day left.

One whole day.

I can't wait a whole day. Telltale, Please.

Alt text

• Hang in there, you can do it!

BlueShadiw posted: »

One day left. One whole day. I can't wait a whole day. Telltale, Please.

• Watch_Dogs;Saints row IV Christmas dlc,only for today ^^.

AChicken posted: »

What game?

• I'm so glad I left school and finished my exams recently. One more day isn't that hard to wait through, and it makes it easier to avoid watching the trailer.

• Congratz, my final exam is tomorrow.

LeFedore posted: »

I'm so glad I left school and finished my exams recently. One more day isn't that hard to wait through, and it makes it easier to avoid watching the trailer.

• Welp, it's Tomorrow and I'm so goddamn hyped! Finally gonna see if letting the king rule was a good idea...

• i am gonna watch this trailer for sure, i'm so excited!

Alt text

• Really wish we would get the trailer. Since I'm playing the game on iPad, odds are high it won't be out tomorrow, but it's hard not to hope...

• if i had to choose: Batman Arkham Knight it is. i wont pay for only two hours of gameplay after three months.

• Tomorrow!

Alt text

• Good luck man! I'm just sat here wondering what the hell I'm gonna do.

Congratz, my final exam is tomorrow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.