Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Alt text

Come on tuesday, hurry the f up.

• Watch us not get a trailer ;3

• I know! Now, I don't dance, but right at this moment......

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Tomorrow!

• I have a feeling that they will use the Loader-Bot/Gortys relationship in this episode, to reference the shipping wars on the fourm. :D

• This frickin' Tuesday can't go quick enough!

• edited June 2015

There are two ships but no war. It's a competition between two sides. It shall be seen who wins and who loses

Julie's words of wisdom.

kaza125 posted: »

I have a feeling that they will use the Loader-Bot/Gortys relationship in this episode, to reference the shipping wars on the fourm.

• Has it been announced anywhere what time the episode is actually going live?

• No trailer? D:

• Nope but it will get released on ytb earlier.About 4-5 am for me in EEST.

lutnik posted: »

Has it been announced anywhere what time the episode is actually going live?

• Not yet, no.

Alt text

brbsmoking posted: »

No trailer?

• Alt text

No trailer?

• I was busy hoovering the floor, when I suddenly realised that there's ONLY 1 DAY till the new episode!!! Time to replay episode 1&2 Whoooooh! :D

Alt text

• Wow, just checked my stats on PS4 on the save dubbed "Hero", episode 1 stats are as expected, but episode 2 on the other hand.
    You and 27.7% of players told Sasha to help Rhys. How selfish have people got in the last couple months!
    You and 36.2% of players chose to go to Hollowpoint. What the hell guys?!?
    You and 43.7% of players bro-fisted Vaughn. THAT'S TOTALLY UN-BRO BRO.
    And Finally You and 27.8% of players trusted Fiona. YOU TRUST HANDSOME JACK!!! WTF!!!

• Any news about Tales of The Borderlands release for android version?

• There's this thing called "roleplaying" you know, you can choose what kind of characters Rhys and Fiona are in your mind, which is the main point of these games. You can make decisions like you were just playing yourself of course, but for me it's more interesting to be a different person and actually be Rhys and Fiona, not yourself. For example I chose Jack because even though my Rhys tries to do what's right and all he still has idolized Handsome Jack for a long time (he was working for Hyperion, so no need to be a moralist suddenly) and thinks that he would be able to save the situation more likely than Fiona.

Wow, just checked my stats on PS4 on the save dubbed "Hero", episode 1 stats are as expected, but episode 2 on the other hand. You and 27.7

• WHAT ABOUT BEING TOTALLY UN-BRO, RHYS AND VAUGHN HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR YEARS

There's this thing called "roleplaying" you know, you can choose what kind of characters Rhys and Fiona are in your mind, which is the main

• Soon.

Any news about Tales of The Borderlands release for android version?

• Just one more day

Alt text

• Not exactly one day for steam users.

Just one more day

• Okay fine, about 27-28 more hours if you want to get specific.

Not exactly one day for steam users.

• dat turn in mission questionmark doe

Just one more day

• It was the best one I could find.

Crips posted: »

dat turn in mission questionmark doe

• Not hyped enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRxFlQuSHbw

THIS SONG IS SO EPIC IT WILL MAKE YOU HYPED EVEN MORE :D

• It's officially the 23rd in Australia and we haven't even got a trailer...

This will be me all day:

Alt text

I JUST WANT TO HAVE AWESOME PANDORAN ADVENTURES - NOW!!!

• It's 23rd in Australia?

Holy crap, these time zones are magical.

It's officially the 23rd in Australia and we haven't even got a trailer... This will be me all day: I JUST WANT TO HAVE AWESOME PANDORAN ADVENTURES - NOW!!!

• I was always much more hyped about TFTBL even though GOT is my favorite TV show but now i have literally lost ALL the hype, i am really dissappointed that the eisodes on TFTBL are so slow..and always coming soon.
    I even despised every time they realesed GOT when there were no news about TFTBL. I guess it is sufficient to say, it's about time.

• Alt text

It's 23rd in Australia? Holy crap, these time zones are magical.

• It's because Telltale polishes the episodes of TFTBL, make them more awesome and actually spend their time and heart on this to create a truly awesome Borderlands game, also as you could notice, the choices matter more in TFTB ;)

Majda posted: »

I was always much more hyped about TFTBL even though GOT is my favorite TV show but now i have literally lost ALL the hype, i am really diss

• edited June 2015

Still, the waiting sucks. Luckily GoT and LiS keep me from going TOTALLY insane during these waits...

It's because Telltale polishes the episodes of TFTBL, make them more awesome and actually spend their time and heart on this to create a truly awesome Borderlands game, also as you could notice, the choices matter more in TFTB

• Yeah, but at least we get some amazing eps in reward.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Still, the waiting sucks. Luckily GoT and LiS keep me from going TOTALLY insane during these waits...

• Okay, that's hilarious xD

• When you come back from smoking maybe it will be here ;)

har har har

No trailer?

• Well, I can't deny that.

Yeah, but at least we get some amazing eps in reward.

• WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TRAILER? YOU RELEASED THE GOT TRAILER LIKE A WEEK BEFORE? GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

• Uhm, the GoT trailer was one day before the release.....

Wigams posted: »

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TRAILER? YOU RELEASED THE GOT TRAILER LIKE A WEEK BEFORE? GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

• Er, what he said but less scary T.T I really hope they bring one out today.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TRAILER? YOU RELEASED THE GOT TRAILER LIKE A WEEK BEFORE? GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

• Yeah, uh, the last few GoT trailers have been released the day before.

• Sobs trailer please

Sign in to comment in this discussion.