Comments

• Man, that seen was so heartbreaking.

• I would never do that. Vasquez may be an ass at times, but he will always be my Assquez.

• SHOT THROUGH THE HEART

AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

DARLING YOU GIVE LOOOOOVE A BAD NAME

• edited June 2015

I PLAYED MY PART

AND YOU PLAYED YOUR GAME

YOU GIVE LOOOOVE A BAD NAME

Funny enough, those lyrics kinda fit with what happened :P

AWESOMEO posted: »

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART AND YOU'RE TO BLAME DARLING YOU GIVE LOOOOOVE A BAD NAME

• I was just thinking about that now. It's really.... odd that he's dead. We build up his character, explain why he's being hard on Rhys and then? Poof? Is this the end? Am I reading to far into this????

Vasquez has ceased to remember.

• Honestly I feel Vasquez needed to die or go away.

It was becoming like the Pokemon anime where he's Team Rocket and they show up to annoy you every 20 minutes.

Dapnee posted: »

I was just thinking about that now. It's really.... odd that he's dead. We build up his character, explain why he's being hard on Rhys and then? Poof? Is this the end? Am I reading to far into this???? Vasquez has ceased to remember.

• yeah I thought so, too but tbh it makes absolute sense for Vallory to do it. :)

I was just thinking about that now. It's really.... odd that he's dead. We build up his character, explain why he's being hard on Rhys and then? Poof? Is this the end? Am I reading to far into this???? Vasquez has ceased to remember.

• I had a tough time deciding to make a Vasquez thread or this. I chose this.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. They also Carley'd him if you chose to name him. He'll remember very little, it seems.

• Vasquez: "Team Cockles is blasting off agaiiiin!" ding

Green613 posted: »

Honestly I feel Vasquez needed to die or go away. It was becoming like the Pokemon anime where he's Team Rocket and they show up to annoy you every 20 minutes.

• pretends that's not what Jack does

He didn't really have that effect on me, I was just starting to get interested on what made him tick.

Green613 posted: »

Honestly I feel Vasquez needed to die or go away. It was becoming like the Pokemon anime where he's Team Rocket and they show up to annoy you every 20 minutes.

• Interesting, I'd chosen Felix cause I wasn't sure how Vallory'd react, I'll have to check in on that next time I play.

BlueShadiw posted: »

I had a tough time deciding to make a Vasquez thread or this. I chose this. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. They also Carley'd him if you chose to name him. He'll remember very little, it seems.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

My favorite part of it is that the arm Vasquez loses in this ep is the one he touched Vaughn's shoulder all creepy like with lol.

• That moment when Vaughn was poking him... lol

• I.. I don't know what to say. Apparently I am dead. This is just mind blowing.
    Seriously now tho, I will miss his voice. A lot.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Unfortunately that didn't happen for me and instead Vaughn was paralyzed and making grunting noises on a garbage pile.

That moment when Vaughn was poking him... lol

• RIP in peace, Vasquez. I was so looking forward to seeing more of him. But alas. I'd rather August lives than Vasquez.

• While he was working for Vallory, all the time he was livin on a prayer...

Alt text

• At least you have a lot more in common with your hero, Handsome Jack.

Assquez posted: »

I.. I don't know what to say. Apparently I am dead. This is just mind blowing. Seriously now tho, I will miss his voice. A lot.

• Rest in piss, Assquez

• Well, you know. I can meet him in person now.

At least you have a lot more in common with your hero, Handsome Jack.

• Atleast he had his blaze of glory... ;)

armis37 posted: »

While he was working for Vallory, all the time he was livin on a prayer...

• His death was almost as heartbreaking as Lee's....

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Keep dreaming Wallethead.

Assquez posted: »

Well, you know. I can meet him in person now.

• I can't dream anymore. Get your facts straight, bud.

jarmoksk posted: »

Keep dreaming Wallethead.

• Vallory will remember that.

...and so will Vasquez.

Moments later he is shot

Interesting, I'd chosen Felix cause I wasn't sure how Vallory'd react, I'll have to check in on that next time I play.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

It's a blaze of something, that's for sure. :P

armis37 posted: »

Atleast he had his blaze of glory...

• He woulda die anyways, even if you choose who to blame; he will die. And I just noticed that if you blame August, Vallory will say "come here,son." And then August will say "MA!!!'

• Blowing his arm off was metal as fuck. And terrifying. I'm surprised that everyone wasn't more freaked out about Rhys pulling that off.

• My thoughts were "Yeah, I think he's dead. You can stop poking him now. Uhh. Vaughn?"

That moment when Vaughn was poking him... lol

• I was more freaked about the fact how Vasquez was a complete machoman and walked out of the facility with one arm, not seeming to have any issue with having to train his one-handed skill from that point on :P

• Speaking of which, how the hell does one get that to happen? I haven't seen it in any videos yet...

Cyanistic posted: »

I was more freaked about the fact how Vasquez was a complete machoman and walked out of the facility with one arm, not seeming to have any issue with having to train his one-handed skill from that point on :P

• edited June 2015

Side with Jack, then when you get control of the drones, shoot at Vasquez :3

Edit: Side with him @ End of EP2, I mean

BlueShadiw posted: »

Speaking of which, how the hell does one get that to happen? I haven't seen it in any videos yet...

• That would explain it. The only drone based attack I've seen is poor Dumpy.

Cyanistic posted: »

Side with Jack, then when you get control of the drones, shoot at Vasquez Edit: Side with him @ End of EP2, I mean

• edited June 2015

i was like :

Alt text

then like :

Alt text

later came the feeeellss... felt bad because my last word to him was wallet head x'D

Alt text

- yup that all was in order lol.

• Alt text

Mercyva posted: »

i was like : then like : later came the feeeellss... felt bad because my last word to him was wallet head x'D - yup that all was in order lol.

• I sold him out with glee. Was surprised when it turned out August was Vallory's son, because I figured there might have been an (evil) Ben/Carley-like decision.

• No questioning of that :)

kenjisalk posted: »

It's a blaze of something, that's for sure. :P

• Am I the only one who felt sorry for him? I mean, yeah, he was an ass to the protagonists but man...everyone on pandora needs to be an ass to survive. He obviously wasn't cut out for the role completely, which is the reason he died in the end. He was a really clumsy villain and for that reason, I couldn't really bring myself to hate him. I actually liked him. Sad to see him go like that.

Also, when he gets his arm shot off:

Alt text

• I have the feeling that we will see him again in some form.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.