Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Oh nooo, this again..xD I am not prepared for another 3 months wait

• edited June 2015

I just realized. The tweet about recording temporary Vaugn dialouge confirms he survives! :D

Well, unless it's him screaming as Vallory recounts his death or something...

• Is it out yet? ;_;

• Alt text

Killah posted: »

IT BEGINS AGAIN!

• What? when was that from?

Green613 posted: »

inb4 everyone else

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

If you trust Fiona and didn't blow up Loader Bot, instead of having a conversation with Vaughn or a conversation about how mad Loader Bot is at you, you'll have a conversation about Vaughn, this happens with an optional dialog if you say that Vaughn will be better "soon".

AChicken posted: »

What? when was that from?

• Oh. I didn't do either of those things. I completely missed out.

dojo32161 posted: »

If you trust Fiona and didn't blow up Loader Bot, instead of having a conversation with Vaughn or a conversation about how mad Loader Bot is

• Actually, it was 16 weeks between episodes 1 and 2. So, hopefully we'll get the 4th in 12 weeks?!

Leluch123 posted: »

Well since the wait between ep 1&2 took 15 weeks between 2&3 14 so I'm going with 13 this time so... WE might actually get ep 5 at the same day we got 1 at this pace.....

• Welp...Better plant our roots and wait...

Pipas posted: »

Is it out yet? ;_;

• I call it...6th October.

#O6

It seems fair enough

• Minecraft will come out before 4th episode. Calling it now.

Crips posted: »

I call it...6th October. #O6 It seems fair enough

• Nah, F17 for sure...

Alt text

Crips posted: »

I call it...6th October. #O6 It seems fair enough

• And Episode 5 will come out on another F17!

Nah, F17 for sure...

• Well, I can say that episode 3 was the best Telltale episode I have ever played and this is definitely my favourite series so far!

Seriously, if the next one can be as good as this it is totally worth the wait. ^^

• And here we all are again, waiting in anxious anticipation for the next episode of Tales From the Borderlands, praying that it will be released quicker than the previous episodes. What was the definition of insanity again?

• Our teacher will explain it to us.

Vaas

And here we all are again, waiting in anxious anticipation for the next episode of Tales From the Borderlands, praying that it will be released quicker than the previous episodes. What was the definition of insanity again?

• So I have two theories that might be a vital role of episode 4. One being that I still keep "Vaughn is possibly the strange masked bandit guy who is following Fiona and Rhys at a conference call gun point." as well as Assuilt on Dragon Keep [ending] plays prior to the fall of Helios Station in EP4.

The first theory I like to talk about is that Vaughn is the masked bandit guy who is trying to piece together the story the two have to say for themselves and join the bandwagon in keeping the two together for the hunt of knowledge from the vault the two might have given up to find. Due to the Station that had been blown up.

(Follow up to the theory but a little off topic to Vaughn being the bandit masked listening guy of both Fiona and Rhys adventures.)

There is two possibilities that A) It blew up with the gortys core on board with the AI Jack and the masked bandit guy had found the gortys core. (Plus the snatching part after finding the upgrade.) Or B) Fiona and Rhys are both looking for the upgrades in their own ways. Due to trust issues. BUT the station still remains. Rhys is working for AI Jack who is the giant station. Or the other way around being AI jack and the station is not there any more. After all. Rhys is telling the story as if AI Jack was there but is now gone. But where if Rhys speaks of AI Jack had been laid to rest?

Anyhow... Carrying on to my second theory

As we saw at the end of episode 4. Its possibly safe to say that the red flashing lights on Helios Station could be the Vault Hunters are on the Station and everyone is on a point in evacuating Helios before its gets blown into smitheroons. However as the others have to get onto the station before it gets blown up for the upgrade. It could be at this point that Jack might take control of the station and somehow get himself stuck on it and getting blown up by the Vault Hunters. Sticking with the meaninful phrase "Smitheroons" and were it originated from XD. Best funny video ever.

• Okay bro, you might be onto something. but let me blow your mind further now that you have my mind ticking. Last cut scene of Assault on Dragon Keep where Tina is finishing up the ending to Bunkers and Badasses, Maya comes in and says the Hyperion Goons. Could be Loader Bot and Vaughn??

• It will be here it no time guys.....don't worry.....

Alt text

• Alt text

It will be here it no time guys.....don't worry.....

• I think it's inevitable we'll get episode 5 of GoT before episode 4 of Tales. What I'm curious to see is if we wind up getting episode 6 of GoT before or after episode 4 of Tales. Hell, if GoT finished up before episode 4 of Tales, the wait for episode 5 after episode 4 may be the shortest yet... I hope.

• Hmm I think Sep8 is when we get Ep4 #OracleSpeaking

• Hm.... Or it could be Rhys and Loaderbot. But however there is another possibility that Rudiger is the masked bandit guy. Also. Another light theory I like purpose is that if the station is blown up. Would all its weapons, boxes of ammo or whatever could have fallen down on either Elpis and Pandoria. Enabling those bellow to hunt for the suddenly now rare Hyperion loot (such as the conference call shotgun)?

Llexis posted: »

Okay bro, you might be onto something. but let me blow your mind further now that you have my mind ticking. Last cut scene of Assault on Dra

• I'm not expecting a season 2. I feel like Fiona will be a Vault Hunter in Borderlands 3. Rhys will be taken over by Handomse Jack and be the villain for Borderlands 3 :P

Calling it now - this part of the forums will be the next Wolf Among Us, endless threads about a Season 2

• it wont be as long as people think. They were workin on it weeks before ep 3 release, and working hard too.

• I don't think that'll be the case since not every Borderlands fan would have played Tales. But I definitely think that they will be a part of BL3 in someway

Wigams posted: »

I'm not expecting a season 2. I feel like Fiona will be a Vault Hunter in Borderlands 3. Rhys will be taken over by Handomse Jack and be the villain for Borderlands 3 :P

• If the previous waits have been because of having to make a lot of new areas per episode like I think they were, this wait should hopefully be shorter since we know that at least part of the episode will be reusing Helios assets from ep1. Please be the case

• I am reeeaaalllyyy hoping for an August release.

• edited June 2015

Hm, ya know, I can't decide whether or not Episode 3 or 2 was my favourite episode. 2 had lots of humour, but 3 had lots of interesting scenes. I'll have to think about this as we wait... and wait... and wait... [collapses]

Well, I can say that episode 3 was the best Telltale episode I have ever played and this is definitely my favourite series so far! Seriously, if the next one can be as good as this it is totally worth the wait. ^^

• We will get episode 6 of game of thrones after episode 4 of Tales. So, we will all be able to end our season with a nice, gut-busting Borderlands episode... Yeah!

silvereye27 posted: »

I think it's inevitable we'll get episode 5 of GoT before episode 4 of Tales. What I'm curious to see is if we wind up getting episode 6 of

• Sorry, Carley. August is already in the game. You are too late.

I am reeeaaalllyyy hoping for an August release.

• Oh, uh, Can someone explain to me what Dumpy is? Jack gave him to me and then I got all confused. Why is he there?

• Alt text

I am reeeaaalllyyy hoping for an August release.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well you can only take him with you if you trusted Jack, Dumpy's more of an extra companion. If you didn't trust Jack though, Dumpy paralyzes Vaughn.

Oh, uh, Can someone explain to me what Dumpy is? Jack gave him to me and then I got all confused. Why is he there?

• Well, I trusted Jack, so Dumpy is my robotic pet. But I don't understand why he's there, or what his purpose is. He just looks like some defective drone to me.

dojo32161 posted: »

Well you can only take him with you if you trusted Jack, Dumpy's more of an extra companion. If you didn't trust Jack though, Dumpy paralyzes Vaughn.

• Not everyone played BL2 or BL:PS but they included characters ;) I understand what you mean though

I don't think that'll be the case since not every Borderlands fan would have played Tales. But I definitely think that they will be a part of BL3 in someway

• Wow dude that is harsh. Calling the protagonist of Ep3 defective like that...

Well, I trusted Jack, so Dumpy is my robotic pet. But I don't understand why he's there, or what his purpose is. He just looks like some defective drone to me.

• It's going to be a long 3 months...
    Alt text

• Crying.

• Please activate the revival protocol in my stasis dock, when episode 4 will be released.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.