Favorite line of episode 3?

Comments

• "Vaughn, look back and forth anxiously if you can breathe!" Vaughn violently looks back anxiously

• The intro.

"Back so soon? What's the rush? Okay, okay, sit down, shut up, and pay attention."

And uh,

"NO! DUMPY!... I'm taking you with me. For... some reason."

• I didn't entirely understand this one. Was he just talking about Gortys?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

He's breaking the fourth wall by pointing at his notification about how he will remember that.

Piggs posted: »

I didn't entirely understand this one. Was he just talking about Gortys?

• edited June 2015

"Someone, please spit in my eye! Or lick! Lick my eye! I don't care! Lick me in the eye!"

"Oh god. The toxin turned him insane. Or into an eyeball fetishist."

• What dojo said.

dojo32161 posted: »

He's breaking the fourth wall by pointing at his notification about how he will remember that.

• ...Why am I all of a sudden tempted to make this the banner for all future Episode Waiting threads for Tales from the Borderlands? :P

...nah, Telltale would probably kill me! ;)

• ...why did I just now get that joke? I was wondering about that too.

dojo32161 posted: »

• You'd have to be blind NOT to see it.

...why did I just now get that joke? I was wondering about that too.

• When I saw that scene, the episode instantly became my favorite. I had to pause just to get my laugh out. ...Ok, I might have laughed more than I should have.

Team_Purple posted: »

I liked when choosing the "make her head spin" option Fiona turns away and the "deal with it" sunglasses fall on her face. I was cracking up the whole time.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

...Why am I all of a sudden tempted to make this the banner for all future Episode Waiting threads for Tales from the Borderlands? :P ...nah, Telltale would probably kill me!

• "Touchgoal!" - Fiona

That bit had me weak. [insert several laughing-crying emojis here]

• When you can mention evidence of him being there longer than he says, choosing the fruit option will cause her to insult his cat :D

-Pugs posted: »

Omg, wait, what option was that?

• He says his cat sucked, but Fiona can also tell him that his cat sucked before he says so himself. See my reply below.

Cyanistic posted: »

He says it just before you walk up the stairs to look at the tower Rhys and Sasha have to infiltrate. You just have to wait before walking up the stairs

• Vaughn's completely offended "What!?" in Jack's route got me rolling xD

Lilacsbloom posted: »

"Enhance!?"

• Alt text

Alt text

Also Loader Bot's "My human needs me" (Sadly wasn't fast enough to screencap it)

• I might be cheating because it's not 1 line, but Vaughn's conversation with Rhys about if he is going to be left on the curb was really powerful and fleshed out his relation to Rhys very well.

• LOADERBOT!!

man all this characters

TonyFedora posted: »

Loader Bot yet again has the best lines. "This is an outrage! I demand to see your manager!" "This is the greatest moment of my life."

• yes tha had to be the best part lolol

" OH MY GOD. YES, YES IT IS!"

LMAO

"OHMYGOD YOU'RE carrying an eyeball. THAT'S WEIRD." Paraphrased slightly. That entire scene was golden, though.

• THAT too

Team_Purple posted: »

I liked when choosing the "make her head spin" option Fiona turns away and the "deal with it" sunglasses fall on her face. I was cracking up the whole time.

• lol gumpy lol man i love it. and it was mad funny how it made that fucked up noise

Killah posted: »

* Awesome! Awesome! Awesome... Awesome.. (?)Awesome.. * Are you all just...COMPLETELY STUPID!?-Athena * his tie tucked in his pants and th

• edited June 2015

OH MAN! LOLOLOL gortys trying to "wake up" Vasquez (EDIT)was fucking hilarious and cute at the same time

buntingsir posted: »

Also Loader Bot's "My human needs me" (Sadly wasn't fast enough to screencap it)

• edited June 2015

There were a lot of funny lines in this episode. Some of my favorites are:

• "Soon lacks data. Soon sucks"- Loader Bot

• "But I like my hat"- Fiona

• "Are you all....just....COMPLETELY STUPID?"- Athena

• "What the hell is that?"- Jack

• "My human needs me"- Loader Bot

• "Someone please spit in my eye! Or lick! Lick my eye! I don't care! Lick me in the eye!"- Vaughn

• "Oh god the toxin turned him insane. Or into an eyeball fetishist"- Sasha

• "NOOOOOOO.....wow we are really close to the ground aren't we?"- Rhys

• "That is so weird. You carrying that around is the weirdest thing I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of weird things"-Athena

• "I don't know what I'm supposed to be more scared of--- the oversized piece of crap that breathes fire or the rocket launcher she's holding"-Rhys

• "What I'm asking is...do you care to make a wager"-The Stranger

• Agreed. Best Jack-apedia entry ever xD

I don't know if it counts as a line, but Jack's description of the Blue Tube Worm Thingy was hilarious. "Color: Blue Shape: Tube Animal It Reminds Me Of: Worm Thingy?: Yes"

• Was I the only one that laughed at this moment?

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited June 2015

It's not a line, but I liked the "journey" scene at the beginning after they activated Gortys. I was amazing to see these characters interact with each other. I loved how Sasha and Athena were shooting at a Jack billboard and Rhys and Jack are just standing behind them with Jack facepalming. That was amazing.

• I thought it was a flashbang grenade.

Uh..it is

That's not how it works.

• "Touchgoal!"

• omg no, that was horrible haha I didn't know she would insult his cat when I chose the fruit hah

Green613 posted: »

Dojo get on your game episode 4 ain't even out yet. Though my favorite was when Fiona told Cassius that his cat sucked.

• I loved the way Gortys said "those Hyperion guys" and then to Athena "that Lady". oh man I love Gortys!!!! She is freakin' cute!!!

• I loved the way Fiona said "but I like my hat" hahah

There were a lot of funny lines in this episode. Some of my favorites are: * "Soon lacks data. Soon sucks"- Loader Bot * "But I like

• I know, she sounded so sad lol

gwendog posted: »

I loved the way Fiona said "but I like my hat" hahah

• jaja that one was gold

Was I the only one that laughed at this moment?

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

that precious little soccer ball brings joy to us all : )

gwendog posted: »

I loved the way Gortys said "those Hyperion guys" and then to Athena "that Lady". oh man I love Gortys!!!! She is freakin' cute!!!

• Really loved that part about the lattes. She's just such a badass and has such a deep hatred for Atlas, that little scene was so unexpected.

• I loved when Gortys was responding to Fiona asking if she was sure her upgrade was there, "It's around her somewhere, in this general vicinty- ish."

I also really enjoyed the rude comment Jack made if you don't make an alliance with him later, "Good morning dickcheese! Have sweet dreams? I was thinking real hard about bangin' someone who looked like your mom, so you let me know if any of that seeped through."

• I loved it when Fiona told Rhys to 'shut up! Take this!' and shoved Gortys in his gut, after he made fun of her for saying 'Touchgoal!'

In all seriousness though, this whole episode was full of hilarious lines, and moving ones, and robots making jokes.

Did any of you guys get Loaderbots joke about 'Murder all Humans'? God, the look on Rhys' face... So funny :)

• "But.... I like my hat..."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.