Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Watch out for your eyes!

takakonoe posted: »

Please activate the revival protocol in my stasis dock, when episode 4 will be released.

• Okay THIS has to be the official picture. Rhys' super sad face just makes it.

• Still waiting for episode 3 on Kindle...

• Aw man, I feel sorry for you. Maybe you shouldn't be here though, seeing as there are probably episode 3 spoilers in an episode 4 waiting thread...

AlfMusic posted: »

Still waiting for episode 3 on Kindle...

• R.I.P AChicken, you will be missed. D':

AChicken posted: »

Hm, ya know, I can't decide whether or not Episode 3 or 2 was my favourite episode. 2 had lots of humour, but 3 had lots of interesting scenes. I'll have to think about this as we wait... and wait... and wait... [collapses]

• The way the thread is called made me lol.

"No news yet."

Yet. The third episode literally just came out and here we all are.

• [Rhys] : Formerly you. Now cooler than you

Wigams posted: »

I'm not expecting a season 2. I feel like Fiona will be a Vault Hunter in Borderlands 3. Rhys will be taken over by Handomse Jack and be the villain for Borderlands 3 :P

• Well we can have some faith, since they basically said they started episode 4 development during the wait of episode 3

• It's...always called like that.

The way the thread is called made me lol. "No news yet." Yet. The third episode literally just came out and here we all are.

• It's always called like that, m80

The way the thread is called made me lol. "No news yet." Yet. The third episode literally just came out and here we all are.

• Hopefully September instead of October...I'm realistic here xD

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Well we can have some faith, since they basically said they started episode 4 development during the wait of episode 3

• Thanks for the warning, kiddo!

Crips posted: »

Watch out for your eyes!

• So, Episode 2 took four months... Episode 3 took three months... maybe Episode 4 will only take two months? :D

• Eh, close enough.

Chicken Funeral

R.I.P AChicken, you will be missed. D':

• edited June 2015

So sad... -wipes away a solitary tear-

AChicken posted: »

Eh, close enough. Chicken Funeral

• ....Ok? I'm just saying I found it funny.

Crips posted: »

It's...always called like that.

• 2 month and 30 days ,you mean, yes? ^^

Deadpoolian posted: »

So, Episode 2 took four months... Episode 3 took three months... maybe Episode 4 will only take two months?

• I reeeaally hope two months is the waiting time for the next episode... I don't know if I can survive much longer than that..
    The episodes just keeps getting better, tho, so I know it's worth the wait, at least!
    And for some reason I became waay to excited to see a usable quickchange station in ep.3... It's the little things..

• I loved the moments of romance between sasha and rhys, thankfully my main save had me not trust jack, so I didn't piss her off when jack took control, I had another save where I did trust jack and... uh... well, she punched him and was pretty pissed off at him, so glad I only have 1 save trusting jack, and 3 where I don't... also if u get vaughn to look at computers while everyone else is doing stuff, he finds out the vault is the "vault of the traveller" and that its function is apparently some sort of teleporter for travelling across the universe.

• Knowing that the next episode is probably three months away kills me, yet I am certain that these longer gaps have directly resulted in higher quality episodes. So conflicting.

• I loved the moments of romance between sasha and rhys

You know where to find us.

• edited June 2015

I'll just play episode 3 a million times like I did with the other two. It'll be fine.

That's only 2,191 hours of gameplay. It's fine.

• No guarantees it will ever happen

takakonoe posted: »

Thanks for the warning, kiddo!

• That many play throughs in that much time would require you to finish 12.6 playthroughs per second

I'll just play episode 3 a million times like I did with the other two. It'll be fine. That's only 2,191 hours of gameplay. It's fine.

• The episodes absolutely worth the wait, but it's so damn hard. I don't know how to survive until ep 4.

• Thread: whats your guess on when episode 4 will be here

I know its early but just finished episode 3 and wondering if anyone else thinks ep4 will take as long as ep3 did

• I loved the intro when they were playing bunkers and badasses, when athena threw the board off the table when she got 1 on the dice was hilarious, those of you who actually played tiny tina's assault on dragon keep will (or should) know that a 1 is a critical fail that can kill your character.

• Whaat? You can actually avoid Sasha being pissed off at Rhys? Damn, I wish I knew that earlier. Though I'm not sure what is most important to me, their romance, or Jack/Rhys' friendship. I think I need two savefiles..

• And now we wait

Here's to another four months.

• As long as you trust Fiona in episode 2, you can still make an alliance with Jack in episode 3 and your relationship with him won't be too bad. It'll save you from total Jack takeover too, which is probably a good thing.

Whaat? You can actually avoid Sasha being pissed off at Rhys? Damn, I wish I knew that earlier. Though I'm not sure what is most important to me, their romance, or Jack/Rhys' friendship. I think I need two savefiles..

• Ahaha, this is brilliant - though you need a second poster for the Jack playthrough.

Also Missing:

Small Metal Son

Courtenay posted: »

Here's to another four months.

• lol

Poogers555 posted: »

It begins.

• edited June 2015

Alt text
    Don't worry, they said "soon" so it's coming "soon"
    Alt text be prepared.

• Alt text

Don't worry, they said "soon" so it's coming "soon" be prepared.

• Soooooo, yeah, the waiting part. :)

I HATE THIS PART TELLTALE (pls) STOOOP IT RN

• yeah if you trust jack in episode 2 he takes over and slaps her ass, if you trust fiona, then sasha will be helping rhys into the room

so glad I only trust jack in 1 of my 4 saves

Whaat? You can actually avoid Sasha being pissed off at Rhys? Damn, I wish I knew that earlier. Though I'm not sure what is most important to me, their romance, or Jack/Rhys' friendship. I think I need two savefiles..

• Kinda late to the party :D

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Green613 posted: »

inb4 everyone else

Sign in to comment in this discussion.