Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• This should help with the wait... for a minute
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHeFaV-8JfU

• i bet this is gonna release either late august or september

• Fairly certain, I have found a job by then. I just graduated today.

Alexandria posted: »

i bet this is gonna release either late august or september

• I'm not sure who I feel worse for, us or the people who are waiting for all the episode to be released...

ElJacko posted: »

Knowing that the next episode is probably three months away kills me, yet I am certain that these longer gaps have directly resulted in higher quality episodes. So conflicting.

• September it's gotta be. There's a chance for October, but I think it won't take that long, because later September will cover about the same amount of time that has been between the episodes so far. I think they are getting a little bit faster, as it took a week less for EP3 to release than EP2. Or it was just Telltale bringing our hopes up for a moment and then crushing the dreams.

• Okay guys, I just noticed this, you know the menu where you pick which episode to play, and both episode 4 and 5 say coming soon, on the episode 5 image, is it just me, or is fiona's left hand missing? It looks like its been chopped off? Could be me, I don't know, but it's certainly interesting...

• They better put loader bot as a vault hunter.

Wigams posted: »

I'm not expecting a season 2. I feel like Fiona will be a Vault Hunter in Borderlands 3. Rhys will be taken over by Handomse Jack and be the villain for Borderlands 3 :P

• A minute one second~

kaza125 posted: »

This should help with the wait... for a minute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHeFaV-8JfU

• I just noticed that too. Very strange.

Okay guys, I just noticed this, you know the menu where you pick which episode to play, and both episode 4 and 5 say coming soon, on the epi

• ;) don't forget to check out my other vids, and subcribe :) I plant o do a rhys one

bigdogg0821 posted: »

A minute one second~

• I honest to God thought this said 'niffy condom site I found'.

Hey, looks like I started a forum trend with that nifty countdown site I found. Cool! :P

• So if Episode 2 took 4 months, Episode 3 took 3 months, what if Episode 4 takes 2 months? And Episode 5 takes one month...

• At 0:35 I believe your game glitched, sasha and vaughn arent sitting on anything xD

kaza125 posted: »

don't forget to check out my other vids, and subcribe I plant o do a rhys one

• edited June 2015

Alt text
    (Sorry, I had to)

Nah, I seriously wouldn't mind if it came out next year, if it keeps being as awesome as the last. But the waiting is painful, always ;___; My money's on September though.

• congrats!

Fairly certain, I have found a job by then. I just graduated today.

• Alt text

Jahkailija posted: »

(Sorry, I had to) Nah, I seriously wouldn't mind if it came out next year, if it keeps being as awesome as the last. But the waiting is painful, always ;___; My money's on September though.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

(oops, I meant to reply)

• Us. Definitely us.

I'm not sure who I feel worse for, us or the people who are waiting for all the episode to be released...

• Everyone be guessing a release date but I have already predicted Sep8. #ListenToYourOracle

• TellTale, enhance episode 4!

• I think it's just inside her jacket - plus, she's wearing her old outfit in that and in the present-day scenes she very much has her hand.

I remember people freaked out about this after the first episode because her hand was covered up by the restraints in the present day scenes, but since The Stranger untied them that fear has been alleviated.

Okay guys, I just noticed this, you know the menu where you pick which episode to play, and both episode 4 and 5 say coming soon, on the epi

• shhh, don't tell anyone :)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

At 0:35 I believe your game glitched, sasha and vaughn arent sitting on anything xD

• Still no news about EP4? PICK UP THE PACE TELLTALE

• So, you think in Episode 4 we're finally going to see Rhys' awesome sock collection?

Alt text

Or maybe his hyperion pajamas? XD

• En..enhance!

TellTale, enhance episode 4!

• Or Rhys' office full of Jack posters.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

So, you think in Episode 4 we're finally going to see Rhys' awesome sock collection? Or maybe his hyperion pajamas? XD

• THEY'RE HYPERION ISSUED

Pipas posted: »

Or Rhys' office full of Jack posters.

• Hahaha yeeeees!!!

Or Rhys' office full of Jack posters.

• I bet Garry collected socks Q.Q

So, you think in Episode 4 we're finally going to see Rhys' awesome sock collection? Or maybe his hyperion pajamas? XD

• So I'm playing through the new Batman game right now (it's freaking amazing) and was surprised to find out it's got an interesting similarity to Tales... I won't say what since I don't want to spoil anything, but I wonder if those of you playing Arkham Knight might have picked up on it as well. Anyway, this game will really help ease the wait for me. :D

• Oh cool, I didn't know Jaden Smith had an account here.

• He left twitter so he could join us ;-;

Oh cool, I didn't know Jaden Smith had an account here.

• see you all next year! Telltale is balls deep in game of thrones season 2 episode 20 to give a fuck about tales from the borderlands.

• You know what would be awesome? If someone model swapped characters in TftB Ep 3 intro with GoT characters.

Starring Ethan as paralyzed Vaughn.

• That uh... that's an actual draw full of socks... colourful socks... someone actually has this

My socks are all just pure black, no colour whatsoever.

In case anyone's wondering I spell the word "colour" like that because I'm british

• Ouch

You know what would be awesome? If someone model swapped characters in TftB Ep 3 intro with GoT characters. Starring Ethan as paralyzed Vaughn.

• o.o the....whole point.

And I'm British too, but I love using American words XD

That uh... that's an actual draw full of socks... colourful socks... someone actually has this My socks are all just pure black, no colour whatsoever. In case anyone's wondering I spell the word "colour" like that because I'm british

Sign in to comment in this discussion.