Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I don't know if you're insulting me or not....

Oh cool, I didn't know Jaden Smith had an account here.

• edited June 2015

Just thought this would fit XD..Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

I don't know if you're insulting me or not....

• It should be released in august

It should be released in august

• August wouldn't want anything to be released in him ;)

It should be released in august

• Poogs I'm here to inform you that you might be going insane. To cure your insanity please hit yourself on the head ten times every time you hear or read the word "soon"

Poogers555 posted: »

• Very funny @Crips

Crips posted: »

August wouldn't want anything to be released in him

• Alright, Im sure this will fix my insanity !

Green613 posted: »

Poogs I'm here to inform you that you might be going insane. To cure your insanity please hit yourself on the head ten times every time you hear or read the word "soon"

• Never!

It was actually a low blow - unlike Jaden's "deep" tweets this one actually makes sense...

Leluch123 posted: »

I don't know if you're insulting me or not....

• edited June 2015

A18 is happening people. I'm calling it now and I'm confident!

Alt text

• Ha-ha!

Good joke anyway!

Llexis posted: »

A18 is happening people. I'm calling it now and I'm confident!

• Do you guys think we'll get another live stream for this ep?

The last one was SO entertaining - seriously, I was giggling the entire time.

...Annnd, I just realised TT never gave Rhys a nipple ring, I thought it was a given after Troy flashed his!

• Maybe, during Greg millers E3 interview with Job, Job said they should do it again

Do you guys think we'll get another live stream for this ep? The last one was SO entertaining - seriously, I was giggling the entire time

• dreaming of the day, where episode 4 is all we talk about..

Alt text

• Alt text

Jahkailija posted: »

(Sorry, I had to) Nah, I seriously wouldn't mind if it came out next year, if it keeps being as awesome as the last. But the waiting is painful, always ;___; My money's on September though.

• ENHAAANCEE!!

TellTale, enhance episode 4!

• Worst case scenario... They pull a walking dead style tear jerker and kill someone off at the end.

Hopefully though in true Borderlands style they will all become NPC's in BL3 along with all the current Vault Hunters... Imagine getting quests from Loaderbot... Or Vaughn... Or... Krieg... I think being able to play as them is asking a bit much in a shooter. Imagine their Vault Hunter abilities.

Fiona- ability: predict outcome. Kill everyone with a single button press.
    Rhys- ability: running away. Losing his shoe. Hacking stuff badly
    Sasha- ability: not much
    Vaughn- ability: removes Shirt. Everyone cries a manly tear and dies of amazement.
    Loaderbot- ability: being Loaderbot. Nuff said.

Yeah... Don't think it works. Besides you could have more conversations as NPC's.

They better put loader bot as a vault hunter.

• There where more spaces in that last section but the forum has compressed it!

Worst case scenario... They pull a walking dead style tear jerker and kill someone off at the end. Hopefully though in true Borderlands s

• Awwwwww... I wish I could draw... :(

Courtenay posted: »

Here's to another four months.

• where there any confirmation of this? i dont see them talking about futur episodes developement process :/

it wont be as long as people think. They were workin on it weeks before ep 3 release, and working hard too.

• This should help with the wait ;)
    Made by me, also don't forget to subcribe and like!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AabKr8nLLEk

• Not bad m8. Not bad at all.

kaza125 posted: »

This should help with the wait Made by me, also don't forget to subcribe and like! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AabKr8nLLEk

• Why thabk you, feel free to sub ;)

Melonman978 posted: »

Not bad m8. Not bad at all.

• I played the new batman game as well, you can find my review here (seriously please watch it, it's my first review and I have no idea if it's good or not, if it is, please subscribe and I'll be bringing more reviews, if it's bad, leave a comment on the video telling me, and I won't do any more reviews)

Deadpoolian posted: »

So I'm playing through the new Batman game right now (it's freaking amazing) and was surprised to find out it's got an interesting similarit

• I've just found some random pics and wanted to share it with you guys. xD

Alt text

• Assquez's body is making me... uncomfortable, ha! :D

SoMuchSass posted: »

I've just found some random pics and wanted to share it with you guys. xD

• hahaha me too :D

HeartOfGold posted: »

Assquez's body is making me... uncomfortable, ha!

• This is pretty kul..

Alt text

lokk at him... the god himself... Roy Meyker

• That feel when you notice its only been 6 days

Alt text

• Plz i need my fix the crave is real

• "Kul"? Are you Swedish by any chance?

This is pretty kul.. lokk at him... the god himself... Roy Meyker

• There was an update on the PS4 about half an hour ago, and for a moment I allowed myself to imagine it was prepping the game for ep.4... that TT took this long to release 'Catch a Ride' because they were actually making two episodes simultaneously... I didn't believe it for a second, but it was a pleasant dream...

• Ugh I wouldn't even mind waiting, but there are literally almost no games out in July or August to help the wait.

• No...

No, that can't be...

IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A WEEK?!

Poogers555 posted: »

That feel when you notice its only been 6 days

• Ikr? I'm very hyped for Fallout 4, but that'll be out in November... What am I going to do all summer?!

Ugh I wouldn't even mind waiting, but there are literally almost no games out in July or August to help the wait.

• New episode of Life Is Strange, maybe, if you even play it.

Ugh I wouldn't even mind waiting, but there are literally almost no games out in July or August to help the wait.

• No, I am retarded... I dont know how to spell cool...

JumpyJoey posted: »

"Kul"? Are you Swedish by any chance?

• Oh sorry haha :D I should have guessed by the "lokk" and "Roy Meyker", right? But instead I'm Swedish so I immediately think you were saying "This is pretty fun..." xD

No, I am retarded... I dont know how to spell cool...

• Yeah I do play it and I love the game, but it only last a few hours.

Crips posted: »

New episode of Life Is Strange, maybe, if you even play it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.