Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I totally got the same vibe as well, if I'm right as to what event you are talking about. But, it might be cause I've seen it already in Tales so much, because when I saw it, I thought: "Really? Didn't I just do this? With this guy?".

Déjà vu.

Deadpoolian posted: »

So I'm playing through the new Batman game right now (it's freaking amazing) and was surprised to find out it's got an interesting similarit

• Oooh... Pretty good.

kaza125 posted: »

This should help with the wait Made by me, also don't forget to subcribe and like! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AabKr8nLLEk

• Wait... What?!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAaaaAAAHHhhhhhHHHHHhHHhHhHHH!!!!.!!!.!!!!...!!

No... No, that can't be... IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A WEEK?!

• Is it...is it out yet?

• Welp...There goes the first week. 11 left xD

• Motivation and practice, man! That's all there really is to it.
    And what better time to get practice in than a four month hiatus?

Awwwwww... I wish I could draw...

• U so optimistic, Crips.

Crips posted: »

Welp...There goes the first week. 11 left xD

• It's a sad day when 3 months of waiting is considered to be optimistic. Not that I don't agree.

Pipas posted: »

U so optimistic, Crips.

• To help with boredom I suggest these anime series

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-is-it-wrong-to-try-to-pick-up-girls-in-a-dungeon-english-subbed Subbed only

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/assassination-classroom Dubbed

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/infinite-stratos Dubbed

They're really great series, you should watch them, they stop me from getting bored, the website's free as well, no sign-up either, there's other stuff as well, but these are my favorites.

• Add both seasons of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure to this list.

To help with boredom I suggest these anime series http://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru

• never heard of it, doesn't sound like my kind of anime, like I said, that website has tons dubbed and subbed anime, and cartoons, like family guy and american dad, but the anime shows I put are definitely my favorites.

Add both seasons of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure to this list.

• the only thing i can wait for is cod aw supremacy dlc on playstation other than that i might try to find some second hand games to play until ep4

Ugh I wouldn't even mind waiting, but there are literally almost no games out in July or August to help the wait.

• I really enjoyed the first season of JoJo, but I never got around to the second. Guess I should get on that while waiting for ep4, if it's good.

Add both seasons of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure to this list.

• Until Dawn is out in August.

Ugh I wouldn't even mind waiting, but there are literally almost no games out in July or August to help the wait.

• Man,episode 3 was good!Im not even mad anymore about the wait!

• I brought back out the pre sequel and I've been playing that again. Man I love borderlands so much.

• I give it two months before people start rioting again over the wait for Episode 4 XD maybe less.

Man,episode 3 was good!Im not even mad anymore about the wait!

• You spelt "weeks" wrong bro.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I give it two months before people start rioting again over the wait for Episode 4 XD maybe less.

• Aw shit, I'm sorry :( I do this all the time bro.

Llexis posted: »

You spelt "weeks" wrong bro.

• Nah,ill wait longer anyday as long as it's tailored,episode 3 did it very well!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I give it two months before people start rioting again over the wait for Episode 4 XD maybe less.

• I read this as the CHARACTER august, and it says "released in august" and I... ew.

It should be released in august

• ^

Crips posted: »

August wouldn't want anything to be released in him

• No news yet????? FUCK

• Kroger returns!

Alt text

• Ah...the moustache guy..

Poogers555 posted: »

Kroger returns!

• I like how he's about to give Tector a serious nod, but in a still shot like this, he does look mildly annoye.

• He does, doesn't he?

fayescarlet posted: »

I like how he's about to give Tector a serious nod, but in a still shot like this, he does look mildly annoye.

• I just saw this on telltale's facebook. Just look at it! How awesome it is?! I think I'm in love :D

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• we must praise our almighty overlord

SoMuchSass posted: »

I just saw this on telltale's facebook. Just look at it! How awesome it is?! I think I'm in love

• I really hope they dont get rid of Handsome jack suck a good character be a shame to palm him off

• You.

I like you, Kiddo.

You just get it.

I really hope they dont get rid of Handsome jack suck a good character be a shame to palm him off

• Despite Jack being one of the most... loved? ... notorious? ... well-executed? ... villains I've ever encountered in a story, I feel they are going to have to move on eventually.

Tales already has him more as a... side... thing... than villain or major character so far (probably different if you trust him, but I couldn't do that having come from playing the other BL games). I'm not against cameos and references, but reusing characters can only work so many times (especially when they're dead).

That said, I hope when he does become a thing of the past, they do so in an appropriately glorious way.

(I also like the idea of potentially killing Jack again... Perhaps BL3 should have a way to make robotic Jacks with copies of the Jack AI that we can kill over and over and over...)

I really hope they dont get rid of Handsome jack suck a good character be a shame to palm him off

• So...true....

Alt text

• Handsome Jack is my favourite villain of all time. If they could somehow come up with a reasonable way to keep him in the games whether as a cameo or protagonist or villain or whatever, I would absolutely love it. But I also understand that's kind of unreasonable.

Despite Jack being one of the most... loved? ... notorious? ... well-executed? ... villains I've ever encountered in a story, I feel they ar

• I think the word you were looking for is infamous. Personally, considering this is co-developed by 2K, I can easily see Jack appearing in a major role in BL3. It's like the Arkham games and Joker, they can't not have him (which is why I was annoyed when he appeared in Origins, but that game was mostly disappointment).

Despite Jack being one of the most... loved? ... notorious? ... well-executed? ... villains I've ever encountered in a story, I feel they ar

• edited July 2015

Lucky Day: Reading telegram: "Vault hunters. You are very great. 100,000 pesos. Come to Pandora put on show, stop. The In-famous Handsome Jack."

Dusty Bottoms: What does that mean, in-famous?

Ned Nederlander: Oh, Dusty. In-famous is when you're MORE than famous. This man Handsome Jack, he's not just famous, he's IN-famous.

Lucky Day: 100,000 pesos to perform with this Handsome Jack, who's probably the biggest actor to come out of Pandora!

Dusty Bottoms: Wow, in-famous? In-famous?

(This is especially fitting since "El Guapo" is Spanish for "The Handsome". Also, if you haven't seen "The Three Amigos", you should go watch it; it's amazing.)

LeFedore posted: »

I think the word you were looking for is infamous. Personally, considering this is co-developed by 2K, I can easily see Jack appearing in a

• Anyone else feeling like August and Rhys might duke it out at some point?

• August would kick Rhys' ass so hard... Unless a certain someone took control of his fists (sorry #TrustFiona people)!

J-Master posted: »

Anyone else feeling like August and Rhys might duke it out at some point?

• Unless a certain someone took control of his fists

I'm pretty sure that certain someone would prefer guns.

...and genocide.

August would kick Rhys' ass so hard... Unless a certain someone took control of his fists (sorry #TrustFiona people)!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.