Ep 1 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Google/Android Out Now, WiiU Jan 21st,Vita TBA

Comments

• You love Mincraft Story Mode = you love Minecraft-universe :Р

Crips posted: »

I still dislike Minecraft, but I like this Minecraft: Story Mode

• Thanks!

This what I searching ;)

Got all the slides.

• Yes, I like Minecraft universe and the Telltale's game but I am still ''mehhhh'' on the Mojang's game.

Mostly because I have no one to play it with xD Nobody plays it anymore. It's so boring if you can't play on Multiplayer

Karnedg2013 posted: »

You love Mincraft Story Mode = you love Minecraft-universe :Р

• So true. If it was a dog or wolf to die, I'd loose my shit

If the pig dies I'm gonna lose my shit. I love animals and I always hate it when they die in movies/shows/games

• I was flipping out when I thought the cockroach in Wall-E was gonna die, so it doesn't really matter the kind of animal for me lol. What's weird though is that human deaths in movies/games/shows/ and books rarely affect me emotionally, but practically all animals deaths do.

So true. If it was a dog or wolf to die, I'd loose my shit

• edited July 2015

PEGI 12 = good for ages 12 and up

T usually = 13 and up

So yes, they might as well be the same thing

Is that Europe's version of rated T?

• edited July 2015

Well, single game - it is the beginning. Once upon a time there was not multi-player. If you have no one iggrat - I registered and play with you if you want.
    And then you buy me lunch.

Yes, I like Minecraft universe and the Telltale's game but I am still ''mehhhh'' on the Mojang's game. Mostly because I have no one to play it with xD Nobody plays it anymore. It's so boring if you can't play on Multiplayer

• Hey Lee, you have reincarnated into a basass warrior. :D

KAWAI!!!

• DAVE FENNOY'S VOICE!!! <3

• edited July 2015

My favorite part of the panel was easily the kid asking if it would have DLC like 400 Days. Job's reaction was priceless!

• Yeah xDD That was good

My favorite part of the panel was easily the kid asking if it would have DLC like 400 Days. Job's reaction was priceless!

• On which hour, minute, second? xD

• DAVE FENNOY'S VOICE!!!

• I could easily imagine Minecraft: Story Mode getting an E10+ rating in the US.

dojo32161 posted: »

According to the trailer they showed at the panel the game's rated PEGI 12.

• Yeah I can see it getting an E10+ as well since I was snooping on the internet and found out The Devils Playhouse was PEGI 12 and in the U.S it was E10+.

I could easily imagine Minecraft: Story Mode getting an E10+ rating in the US.

• I don't think Scott's character had any lines in this trailer, but his voice is confirmed for this game. Also, Patton Oswalt is the main character.

Fennoy is that black guard with the diamond sword? And I didn't hear Scott or Patton. I heard Ashley, but yeah.

• Just did the research about him, seems like a pretty solid choice for a protagonist.

I don't think Scott's character had any lines in this trailer, but his voice is confirmed for this game. Also, Patton Oswalt is the main character.

• edited July 2015

Oops I posted in wrong place.

On which hour, minute, second? xD

• As expected I'm still not interested. But its awesome Patton Oswalt is in the game

• I've seen him in a few things, seems like a really funny guy. I absolutely love him in this CH sketch.

Click here

Just did the research about him, seems like a pretty solid choice for a protagonist.

• No problem =)

Oops I posted in wrong place.

• I hope it's not mean but I really wanna watch Minecon panel. I love it when people at Minecon ask questions that make you go ....what....are you really asking this? XD

• It ended on a partial cliffhanger though.

TWAU ended well, no need for a second season.

• edited July 2015

Listen closely at 0:55 to 0:58, David Fennoy confirmed!

• Well, he IS listed in the blog post, so...

Listen closely at 0:55 to 0:58, David Fennoy confirmed!

• i was always gonna buy this purely because it's a telltale game, but i've gotta admit... the trailer has peaked my interest. i liked the use of the end at the end of the trailer.

i can also already tell reuben (the pig) is gonna be my favorite character.

• shit it was the nether not the end

i was always gonna buy this purely because it's a telltale game, but i've gotta admit... the trailer has peaked my interest. i liked the use

• Exactly.

ralo229 posted: »

I have a lot more faith in this series now. I have a feeling that this is gonna be the video game equivalant of the Lego Movie. Remember bac

• If the pig talks on this game, please have the voice of the pig from TWAU, it be so funny since this pig has the same name :P

• Looks interesting. I will most likely buy it. I'm not a Minecraft fan, but, from looking at the trailer and Telltale's reputation, I feel this game is going to be pretty good.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

We must make sure that nobody tries to turn him into pork chops :P

If the pig dies I'm gonna lose my shit. I love animals and I always hate it when they die in movies/shows/games

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The pigs not going to talk but i think he will be using facial expressions to communicate.

Smellmeh posted: »

If the pig talks on this game, please have the voice of the pig from TWAU, it be so funny since this pig has the same name :P

• edited July 2015

The pig in the Wolf Among Us is named Collin, in Story Mode I believe they said the pig's name is Rueben.

Smellmeh posted: »

If the pig talks on this game, please have the voice of the pig from TWAU, it be so funny since this pig has the same name :P

• Still not interested but I'll give it a shot. I know it's Minecraft art style but I don't like it, I guess I just need to get used to it.

• One 11 year old kid asked will there be a DLC like 400 Days. Telltale's reaction was priceless omg xDDDD

I hope it's not mean but I really wanna watch Minecon panel. I love it when people at Minecon ask questions that make you go ....what....are you really asking this? XD

• Do you have a link? :o

One 11 year old kid asked will there be a DLC like 400 Days. Telltale's reaction was priceless omg xDDDD

• I don't, sorry, you'd have to watch an archive of this stream if it's stored somewhere :P

Do you have a link?

• Hope his parents don't get into trouble for allowing him to play an R rated game. :)

I don't, sorry, you'd have to watch an archive of this stream if it's stored somewhere :P

• Lol this looks so awesome and creative. Children and ages all over will enjoy this game XD. Hopefully you'll get to create your own characters too and stuff you do in the actual game. It got me sorta interested.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.