The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• Ok guys im posting the announcements in about 7-10 minutes :)

• Tisk tisk, 12 minutes later.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ok guys im posting the announcements in about 7-10 minutes

• Yeah...sry im writing it now.

Tisk tisk, 12 minutes later.

• edited July 2015

Announcement time:

First of i want you to know that im going to make a lot of refrences to forum stories i like (Such as Dark Angels or Children of the cataclysm. Some super minor others may actualy affect the story depending on the characters. But either way im going to make a lot of them (Im betting you guys wont find them all).

Another thing that i think i mentioned before but is still important is that some choices will only affect the characters behavior (such as how they deal with situations) this will have big cosquences on their overall arc. And that something else i should mention. The characters will continue to evolve as the story goes and they're will be permanent changes based on choices. To give you some idea SOME characters may or may not become: Cyborgs, Ghosts, Human-Animal hybrids, Genies, Gods or Demons.

Something else i should mention are the villains. For the 23 episode season there will be 2 main villains. One of them will be the Main threat for at least the main half and some of you probably know who it is already (if not look at the character bios and take a wild guess). The other will be a suprise.
    Other than them their shall be a variety of 1-2 episode villain who may or may not become a constant threat. In fact EVEN YOUR CHARACTER may eventually become a secondary villain dependin on choices.

I would also advise you to expect the unexpected. I have a lot of twists in mind (some witch depend on choices. Oh and for those of you who expect diferent versions of theire characters to show up don't worry they will. Some funny, some cool, some crazy and some really really dark.

And finally though i have told this to a few of you i should probably say it here. After Multiverse : Prime is done i will make a spin off. So thats it for now any questions?

• I can bet the biggest plot twist.

Announcement time: First of i want you to know that im going to make a lot of refrences to forum stories i like (Such as Dark Angels or C

• Ok why not

I can bet the biggest plot twist.

• They see through an interdimensional rift and see you writing the story and then they realize what happens to them depends on you...You turn into God.

Ok why not

• Interesting, Lord. Alternate universes (and timelines) always interest me. I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes. :3

Announcement time: First of i want you to know that im going to make a lot of refrences to forum stories i like (Such as Dark Angels or C

• That sounds awesome! Especially that part with different versions of the characters showing up sounds like a lot of fun! I'm very excited for it :D

But either way im going to make a lot of them (Im betting you guys wont find them all)

Alt text

• edited July 2015

That would be cool but nah.

I did originally have an idea for something like that but i thought it would'nt work since i would inevitably die and they would all freeze since there would be no one to continue. I was going to end it on the twist that 'Lord' was writting other versions of themselves and their 'Lord' was somewhere else. The would look for him sometimes but eventualy decide that they would never happen.

The only real losses were the controversy over the characters wondering if they ever made any real choices or hed been controling them. Also some jokes i found funny. And ofcourse the mind-fuck of wheter they did stuff because he wrote it or he wrote it because they did it.

I may make something simmilar but it wont be the same. Good guess though.

They see through an interdimensional rift and see you writing the story and then they realize what happens to them depends on you...You turn into God.

• Yeah some will be compleatly different others insanely identical. But don't expect them too soon i want to flesh out the characters before i go for doubles. But the pay off will be great (i hope) im even making POV's for some of the doubles and episodes may revolve to their interactions with our group.

Also you think you can find all the refrences ok but let me warn you while some are blatantly obvious others will be VERY hard and obscure. So it won't be easy.

That sounds awesome! Especially that part with different versions of the characters showing up sounds like a lot of fun! I'm very excited for it But either way im going to make a lot of them (Im betting you guys wont find them all)

• Then you are in for a ride bro you'll see :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Interesting, Lord. Alternate universes (and timelines) always interest me. I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes.

• Just to make sure. Do you guys have ANY questions?

• Nah. I don't have any questions. Can't wait for this to start through.

Just to make sure. Do you guys have ANY questions?

• Thanks for the eargerness

mr.quality posted: »

Nah. I don't have any questions. Can't wait for this to start through.

• YAY

• Any comments ?

supersagig posted: »

YAY

• SUPER!

YAY

• So i was thinking of posting today but it might be to late. What do you guys think tonight or tomorrow?

• If you're not too tired then go on ahead.

So i was thinking of posting today but it might be to late. What do you guys think tonight or tomorrow?

• AHHHHHHHH!

Oh its just you golden. Where you hiding in the shadows? I left for one moment to check on a character and then you were here. Are you really that exited for this?

If you're not too tired then go on ahead.

• I am everywhere and no where.

AHHHHHHHH! Oh its just you golden. Where you hiding in the shadows? I left for one moment to check on a character and then you were here. Are you really that exited for this?

• Ok then. Im still not sure about posting now or not.......

I am everywhere and no where.

• Flip a coin.

Ok then. Im still not sure about posting now or not.......

• I just took your advice and it landed on tails (Tomorrow) But then it hit 12:00.......What do i do?

Flip a coin.

• Are you serious? Lmao.

A coin flip isn't a deal with the devil. Post it tomorrow which is technically today.

I just took your advice and it landed on tails (Tomorrow) But then it hit 12:00.......What do i do?

• Now today or today later?

Are you serious? Lmao. A coin flip isn't a deal with the devil. Post it tomorrow which is technically today.

• later.

Now today or today later?

• ok

later.

• Hey there :)

So i was thinking of posting today but it might be to late. What do you guys think tonight or tomorrow?

• Hey bro. You are just in time im starting today.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hey there

• Ok i would first like to announce the tittle for the first episode: Endless Possiblities part 1 witch will start TODAY

• @!#IU#!OU

Ok i would first like to announce the tittle for the first episode: Endless Possiblities part 1 witch will start TODAY

• First part is coming out in the next hour

mr.quality posted: »

@!#IU#!OU

• YAYAYAYYA

First part is coming out in the next hour

• edited June 2016

Multiverse: Prime

Episode 1: Endless Possibilities Part 1

Dr. Matthew Stevens

I walked across the the main lab. I had just completed test 30019 on the world linking room or as Emma liked to call it the "Travelers" room. Tomorrow was a big day. It was the first day in which the buy was valid and Mechatech ceased to become and independent research facility and became government funded. At least we no longer had to be funded by private enterprises some which had VERY questionable motives for funding us and constantly 'hinted' their wanted focus of our research. Sadly this meant that our top secret projects now had to be reviewed for "Effectivness". At least some companies still funded us as shareholders (Those to stubborn to be bought) but the government still owned the majority. It was also the first time we where to have 'Special security forces'. Men and women who trained for years in military operations. All lead by one James Arnold Rickwell who would be our judge and jury along with some of his staff. He had assured us that nothing short of fully manned army could take the facility under his guard. Perhaps that is why he decided to allow public visits to the facility witch began tomorrow as well. I wondered how these young souls would view the place we now came to call home. I hoped they found it as beutiful as i did. Then of course they weren't the only visitors. But unlike that individual they would leave the facility at the days end.

I kept walking until i saw my two of my fellow scientists. It was Herntz and Emma. Upon noticing me they walked towards me.

"Hey Steve" Emma said with a kind smile. Herntz followed and stayed next her mearly nodding.

"Yes hello to you as well' i answered.

"Why do you always have to be so formal?" she asked. I briefly wondered if she was asking a hypothetical question or if it was a serious remark.

I apparently starred at them blankly for several minutes to the point where she changed the topic.

"So are you ready for tomorrow?" she continued

"Yes i feel very prepared for the presentation of the project tomorrow" I answered somewhat nervous.

"Ah don't worry you'll do fine. Project Prime was the whole reason they bought most of the shares remember?" She said with a kind smile.

She always did know the best way to cheer us up. I envied her confidence.

"If anything your project is probably the safest of the bunch. I've had to help 'Dr. Lylian' here to stop sweating bullets"

Herntz quickly tried to disprove her phrasing.

"Oh its not like that...i've just had some difficulty memorizing certain .......research notes......Project Achilles is a very strong and very worth while investment and i'm sure that the good minded commander and his aid will see that potential and......."

He would have continued if not for the intervention of our most........'unkind' associate.

"Please quit your rubbish Hents" said Dr. Marlone miss-naming him on purpose. Emma's smile fell and she eyed him with fury. I prayed momentarily that this would not become another of their 'disputes'. Thankfully Herntz responded first

"What do you mean by...."

"I mean your project wouldn't even get first prize at third rate carnival."

Emma intervened. "Yeah well yours wouldn't even be accepted to ANY carnival"

He acted as if he just noticed her. "Oh if it isn't the reason Blonde jokes are still used. It appears your lack of any sort of intelect and appealing physical attributes has made you nearly invisible to the human eye. After my assured success i must study it further. Then again sadly i would be short of subjects since you are let us say 'Unique'" He said with a smile on his face.

"Do you even HAVE a project?" she asked almost losing her calm attitude.

"Oh of course i would explain it to you but i'm afraid none of you have the capacity to even grasp the subject"

"Let me guess. You found a way to make yourself an even bigger jerk. That would actually be impressive"

"It will be an in-countable amount better than your little project. Lest we forget what happened when it was tested..."

And to my shock for the first time... i actually saw her....cry. As small drops emerged from her eyes she looked down avoiding our gaze as if to hide her shame.

"It wasn't supposed....it wasn't supposed to do that. It was just...."

"A failure. Just like you. You are a failure that made a failure" he said as he began to laugh at her pain. "In fact i bet those two idiots who worked with you crashed that car on purpose just so the wouldn't have to live with the shame of..."

"THAT'S ENOUGH" i screamed ferociously. " If you continue to insult her i will have you removed from the premises"

He looked at me with serious expression as if he was a child whose fun i just ruined.

"Do as you wish 'old man' by this time tomorrow I will have you removed from the premises and all science institutions in general" He said walking away in anger.

Me and Herntz attempted to comfort Emma as she now almost drowned in tears.

"I didn't mean for that to happen. It was just a test...nothing was supposed to go wrong. I didn't want it to..."

"I know dear, i know" I said as i put my arms around her i a hug "I know..."

Dr. Kevan Marlone

I walked down the corridor into my private laboratory. I would not waste my time with those weak minded fools. After all he was almost ready. I had to admit briefly that Matthews project would in fact be my only TRUE competition. But then again unlike the others his had been a collaborative effort with nearly all of us involved. I then remembered that Dr. Archers "Project" had been a collaborative effort. HAD been that is. I briefly laughed at this though. The other two primitives died in the car crash 3 months ago. I almost wished that brainless bimbo had joined them. But this was far better for now i would be there to see her failure and watch the look on her face as she realized that I, Dr. Kevan Marlone, am far superior.

There is no way they would accept that project of hers especially when they are told what happened to the test subject . Which i personally will make sure they are aware. Her pathetic dream will vanish and she will have failed her two dear friends. Broken, Humiliate and Hopeless a fitting end to her carrier. Ah but why focus on that when i needed to assure my success. There is no doubt that if i had come forward with my idea all the scientist from here to the beta building would have BEGGED to work on it. But i would prefer not to share my masterpiece with anyone. It would remain the ultimate tribute to my genius

And speaking of him i saw him as i entered my lab.

"Hello my dear fellow i'm just here to make sure all you're parts are well adjusted and you are ready for tomorrow"

"SCREEECH" he said with a similar sound to a train whistle.

There it lie. The greatest work of science. The ultimate work of my genius. A masterpiece wich would make Einstein, Newton,Socrates all pale in comparison. There it lay.........The Owlman.

• Sorry i was a bit late.

YAYAYAYYA

• No comments?

• I love how we already have the egomaniac asshole.

Multiverse: Prime Episode 1: Endless Possibilities Part 1 Dr. Matthew Stevens I walked across the the main lab. I had just comple

• Did you have any doubts?

I love how we already have the egomaniac asshole.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.