The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• Suppose not.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Did you have any doubts?

• Owl... Owlman? Does that happen to have something to do with some kind of alternate dimensional thingy? :o

Anyway, onto the writing. It's very nice! It flows pretty well, minus some typos, but it's more than readable. Keep up the good work!

Multiverse: Prime Episode 1: Endless Possibilities Part 1 Dr. Matthew Stevens I walked across the the main lab. I had just comple

• Sorry i'm sleepy ill do my best to fix the typos.

And nope Marlone CREATED him.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Owl... Owlman? Does that happen to have something to do with some kind of alternate dimensional thingy? Anyway, onto the writing. It's very nice! It flows pretty well, minus some typos, but it's more than readable. Keep up the good work!

• Interesting :) Can't wait to see more!

Multiverse: Prime Episode 1: Endless Possibilities Part 1 Dr. Matthew Stevens I walked across the the main lab. I had just comple

• Well, I already dislike Malone.

This is off to a great start! Sorry, I fell asleep before this came out .

• edited July 2015

No problem bro :)

And really? but hes such a likable guy ;)

mr.quality posted: »

Well, I already dislike Malone. This is off to a great start! Sorry, I fell asleep before this came out .

• but hes such a likable guy

Obviously. XD

No problem bro And really? but hes such a likable guy

• lol :)

mr.quality posted: »

but hes such a likable guy Obviously. XD

• That was a great first part! I really like your writing, it's awesome and very nice to read :)

As for the story, Malone is a complete jerk. I already hate that fucker. Hype for Emma though, she was great :D I'm very curious what her project might be and what happened to that test subject of hers.

• Glad you enjoyed it. :)

That was a great first part! I really like your writing, it's awesome and very nice to read As for the story, Malone is a complete jerk.

• A second part may come sooner than expected........

• AWESOME PART!

• edited December 2015

Adam Pierce

I woke up at 5 in the morning. Not that i could sleep. I was so nervous about todays field trip i barely found time to rest in bed. And even then it did'nt feel like i slept at all. It was like i was fully awake staring at my closed eyelids for what seemed like an eternity. It had been a tought month.

First i hear that one of my class groups got selected along some high-end university students to be the first invited school group (and invited in general) to the Mechatech Research Institute. It was like being chosen to go to charlies chocolate factory. It didn't help that the place had more rumors around it than area 51. Stories of cloning, genocidal bio weapons, you name it. Then i get singled out by the other teachers because they "think i'm the best qualified". Which was another way of saying "the only one dumb enought to do this".

I spend the following weeks preping the class for any emergency. And all the way they kept asking me if i knew anyone who worked there, if the military commander had spoken with me, if i knew wether they had a time travel machine (im very worried that Drake kid actually thought i knew the answer to that). I tried to inspect the place to make sure it was safe but nobody would give me clearence to enter before the trip. Then when i tried to talk to the millitary they said all security priorites were 'confidentail'. Man i fucking hate that word. I didn't get any answers till i got in touch with Dr. Matthews one of the leaders in the facility and he did all to convince me it was alright. He seamed ok but he could have been a very convincing liar.

I didn't like this. It wasn't how i worked. But they were telling me i had to bring my students to misterious research facility, that has never been opened before, after i promised their parents that i would look out for them without being 100% certain it was safe. I didn't like it , not one bit. So did my best to make sure we were prepared for anything.

Then i heard the news. Famous terrorist to be imprisoned at research facility. They made an cell wich was aparently imposible to escape and were gonna test it out on that maniac who massacared 30 people. What if he broke out? What if he escaped before he was locked up. I had seen the crime scene photos. The ones they don't show to the public. And old friend who i used to work with showed them to me. The thought of what he could do those poor kids haunted me for days. I called Dr. Matthews and had a VERY long conversation with him. Apparently my words touched him since he authorised me to bring a trank gun.

To me that wasn't enought but it seems like that was all i was getting. I spent the whole last week making sure everything was perfect. I spent so much time preparing that i almost forgot my niece's birthday. Poor Jessie almost got ignored again when i swore that would never happen again. That part of my life was done.

I was drinking my coffe when i hear my phone ring.

"Hello" i answered

I had seen who was calling i would have turned it off but now it was two late.

"Hi Mr. Pierce. I was just wondering when you would arrive with the bus" said Charles Sparks through the phone.

Oh for the love of. "Charlie its 6:30 in the morning. The bus driver hasen't been called"

"O Shi...i mean sorry teach i woke up super early and just thought it was eight and the bus was late"

"It's okay just don't ever do it again"

I kept waiting for him to end the call. It never happened.

"So then do i call the bus driver? I mean since i woke up so early i could do you the favor and.."

"No i can take care of it just go play on your phone or something"

"But i can..."

"Goodbye Charlie" I said turning off my phone. The kid was the best in my class but MAN could he be annoying.

Charles Sparks

Mr. Pierce hung up on me. Dammit i was so close. I just wanted this trip so badly. I couldn't wait. But i had to. I wondered if Donnie was awake i could talk to him and pass the time. Then again he wasen't a "morning person" and he could get pissed if i woke him up. On the other hand i could watch the news see if theres anything interasting. Or i could try to go to sleep. But what if i miss the bus. I should stay here waiting for it. But that would be boring as hell. It was hard to chose but finally...

[I went home and watched the news]

[I called Donnie]

[I went to bed and tried to sleep]

[I stayed waiting for the bus]

• Awesome part again :D

I guess it could be good to make sure that he does not miss the bus

Adam Pierce I woke up at 5 in the morning. Not that i could sleep. I was so nervous about todays field trip i barely found time to rest i

• You missed the refrence didn't you?

Awesome part again [I stayed waiting for the bus] I guess it could be good to make sure that he does not miss the bus

• [I stayed waiting for the bus]

I am so not missing the bus.

Adam Pierce I woke up at 5 in the morning. Not that i could sleep. I was so nervous about todays field trip i barely found time to rest i

• [I stayed waiting for the bus] It's your fault you came so early. Now stand there and think of what you've done.

ANOTHER GREAT PART!

• Adam's in already? Awesome! :D

• [I called Donnie]

• edited July 2015

Did you get it? I was refrencing Night of the past.......

[I stayed waiting for the bus] I am so not missing the bus.

• And hopefully not

[I stayed waiting for the bus] I am so not missing the bus.

• edited July 2015

So nobody got the refrence :(. Well i hope you atleast get the others that will appear it would make this even more fun . Anyway part will come soon.

• Oh wait timezone shift... i forgot..................youre all sleeping arent you.............Liquid please don't look at my reply to golden it definatly doesent have anything interasting.

• [I stayed waiting for the bus]

No way dat bus is going anywhere without him

• It took me a while to get it and I had to make a lucky guess, but the reference is Adam Pierce's niece Jessie, who is also your character from Golden's Nights of the Past :D

You missed the refrence didn't you?

• Correctamondo as a reward a next parts coming up.

It took me a while to get it and I had to make a lucky guess, but the reference is Adam Pierce's niece Jessie, who is also your character from Golden's Nights of the Past

• I thought so but I wasn't sure.

Did you get it? I was refrencing Night of the past.......

• Well you were right :)

I thought so but I wasn't sure.

• edited July 2015

So by a astounding majority Charles will wait for the buss. I have to admit im supprised. But this choice will have cosquences that i like....eventually.

• edited December 2015

Charles Sparks

.....i had to stay. I couldn't miss that buss. The adventure of a lifetime. I didn't even use my phone i just stood there waiting. I was set. How long was left anyway. Yeah thats right three more hours. Just 3 more hours and it would come and take me to my destiny. And i stood there paciently waiting. Not moving my eyes off the road for a second and i did that for 3 hours. The most boring 3 hours of my life.

Mike.......Just Mike

Woke up as early as 6. Today was the big day. The one where we went on the field trip that had been hyped so mutch. I was cool about it but i wasent as excited as the others. After all there was no miracle for me in there. Nothing that would really change things. Maybe alter them a bit but it wouldn't be big. There were only two reasons i was going. Number one i get to spend time with my friends and Number two i get an excuse to escape this hellhole. I wondered if anyone else was awake. Probably Drake he seemed very.....Drake-ish about it. Like this was the moment his life changed for the better. Wish i could say the same. I had packed my things and was heading off when she called me.

"Mike can you please come and say goodbye to me and your father please"

Oh goodie if it wasent fake mom and fake dad. The two people i barely know, barely want to know and costantly want to fill that void, which they'll never even come close to. I had to admit i never gave them a chace but they didn't desve it. Nobody was ever going to replace them. NO ONE. But they kept trying and trying it just pissed me off. I was hoping to sneak out but it seems they caught me. I pretended i didn't hear and made it for the door. But then...

"Mike please can you just come and say goodbye. You don't have to do anything else"

Fuck. That actually made me cosider it. Fuck i had to think fast. No going back.

[Give them a chance]

[Pretend you didn't hear and leave]

[Tell them to go fuck themselves then leave]

[Tell them to go fuck themselves and attack them in rage]

Valentino Drake

I woke up at 6:15. Then i wrote it down. I found my greatest timetravels in fiction series with number 18 knocked down. Wrote it down too. Walked down stairs and heard a creek in the 4th and 8th steps. Wrote it down might be important. Found a half torn grocerry receipt. Recreated the whole thing on my notepad. I heard something cooking. Wrote that down. I walked to the kitchen opened the fridge. I counted 4 eggs left. Wrote it down eventhought it was minor.

Today was the day. The day i will find Machatech's time travel technology and use it to become a hero in time. I was writting all these details down to confirm that if i ever return to this day i would be able to recreate my actions exactly or to figure out if any change was made to the past.

Then mom saw what i was doing.

"Oh not again with the notes. Sweatheart why can't you live in the real world for once"

No, i can't get in trouble now. Think. I had to make up something. I could say it was my older sisters or younger brother's. I'd just have to prove it. I could also say i found it or that it's just one of my old ones.

"Uhh i..."

["Just found that"]

["Its Julias i was just holding it]

["Its Xaviers i was just holding it"]

["Its one of my old ones"]

• [Give them a chance]

Charles Sparks .....i had to stay. I couldn't miss that buss. The adventure of a lifetime. I didn't even use my phone i just stood there

• [Tell them to go fuck themselves and attack them in rage]

Charles Sparks .....i had to stay. I couldn't miss that buss. The adventure of a lifetime. I didn't even use my phone i just stood there

• edited July 2015

[Give them a chance]

Probably a better choice than just telling them to fuck off and attacking them xD

• [Give them a chance]

As much as I am tempted to choose that last option XD

• [Tell them to go fuck themselves and attack them in rage]

• edited July 2015

Hey you are still here cool :)

torkahn808 posted: »

[Tell them to go fuck themselves and attack them in rage] ["Its one of my old ones"]

• edited July 2015

Oh wait i had. This was your second character. Sorry it just slipped my mind back then .

torkahn808 posted: »

Name: Elisa "Ellie" Miller Age: 29 Gender: Female Occupation: Squad Officer. Skills: A crackshot, highly skilled with guns, rang

• [Give them a chance]

• edited November 2015

Ok due to a unanimous vote [Its one of my old ones"] wins

Meanwhile after a very close vote [Give them a chance] Also wins. And i should say the other choice that came close would have been very....violent and dark.

• Ok next part will come soon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.