Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Umm Can someone replace Victoria with Chloe? For you know......reasons...

• For reasons I will never understand, a large percentage of the fan base ships them.

why... just.. why would someone make this.

• edited July 2015

Remember this old screen from episode 1? :D

It's from beta-version.

No inscriptions on the flag in the room Chloe.

Alt text

• It would be awesome to see Max and Chloe travel the world... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzJ1x2wMNe4

• Goddamnit I just had a dream that I played episode 4, Max was stopping schoolyard fights, hiding from a group of kids and all this other weird stuff, Hurry up ep 4 pls.

• I often wondered why they cut that detail out from the final version.

Maybe just to show Chloe's support for her country?

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Remember this old screen from episode 1? It's from beta-version. No inscriptions on the flag in the room Chloe.

• Have you guys seen twitter lately? While we're sitting here waiting, everyone there is just losing their minds from the wait.

• It might raise some controversy as to why there are vandals on the US Flag.

I often wondered why they cut that detail out from the final version. Maybe just to show Chloe's support for her country?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I see they haven't been part of a long Telltale wait.

Have you guys seen twitter lately? While we're sitting here waiting, everyone there is just losing their minds from the wait.

• edited July 2015

RIP J14

• Let the wait continue.

Alt text

RIP J14

• edited July 2015

Hm...

In our community we noticed that the developers made a "calm before the storm." Maybe tomorrow will release-announcement-surprise? ;)

• Two days from now will be our 9th week mark. I really hope so.

Hm... In our community we noticed that the developers made a "calm before the storm." Maybe tomorrow will release-announcement-surprise?

• After 2 days week 8 will be end and will start week 9 ;_;

Hello by the way :3

Two days from now will be our 9th week mark. I really hope so.

• edited July 2015

I don't really see the problem with a pm as long as the people don't go around and post it publicly

anyone who has those spoilers, don't spread them or pm them to people who ask, all it does is ruin the experience for other people if more find out.

• This wait is starting to get me since it releases this month. I just want to hang around with Chloe. ;_;

Hey, Karnedg. :) Sorry I didn't get back to you on that game you linked to me, a lot of things been on my mind. :/

After 2 days week 8 will be end and will start week 9 ;_; Hello by the way

• Sorry I didn't get back to you on that game you linked to me, a lot of things been on my mind. :/

I also want to Chloe!

You want to take me in "LIS" or...? :D

And I connected to you? What an honor! Thank you! You also to connected with me!

I need to push someone pasta in his mouth :3

Alt text

This wait is starting to get me since it releases this month. I just want to hang around with Chloe. ;_; Hey, Karnedg. Sorry I didn't get back to you on that game you linked to me, a lot of things been on my mind.

• Maxene Ish Evel

Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Do whatever you want Max, she ain't my favorite character.

Maxene Ish Evel

• Would be a shame if something were to happpen to her...

No it wouldn't, it would be a God send.

Maxene Ish Evel

• Alt text

Would be a shame if something were to happpen to her... No it wouldn't, it would be a God send.

• edited July 2015

Yes, yes it would be a shame considering Chloe is awesome and my favorite character in the game :3. One of my top favorite characters of all time actually

Maxene Ish Evel

• edited July 2015

I would practice punctuation first.

IIRC, not every first letter of word in a sentence are captialized, no?

Maxene Ish Evel

• Still nothing new yet. Guess the France holiday tomorrow really is making them skip a week. >.<

• But.... maybe,,, maybe we just.... wait and....

Alt text

Still nothing new yet. Guess the France holiday tomorrow really is making them skip a week. >.<

• Another week is nothing compared to the wait of some TTgames, bring it on!!

• Maybe tomorrow we get release-surprise?

• edited July 2015

Alt text Finally i got Max hair moved,and if you're asking if this is episode 4 it isn't, is episode 3 with camera mod,i fixed the ghost thingy etc.And now i'm able to walk everywhere on the map i want.Also in ep3 swimming scene,outside wasn't Rachel feather,was Chloe's key lol.

• edited July 2015

Telltale released Tales ep3 same day as the trailer, maybe they'll do the same? ;-;

Maybe tomorrow we get release-surprise?

• I have no problem with that,i don't give the spoilers around.

anyone who has those spoilers, don't spread them or pm them to people who ask, all it does is ruin the experience for other people if more find out.

• Nah,telltale games and dontnod are different on releasing stuff.But rest the same.

Crydog posted: »

Telltale released Tales ep3 same day as the trailer, maybe they'll do the same? ;-;

• In last time trailer "LIS" Ep3 was a day before release, sooo.... maybe :Р

Hope

Nah,telltale games and dontnod are different on releasing stuff.But rest the same.

• cripple chloe seems nicer to be honest

Maxene Ish Evel

• I'm assuming we get a short trailer this week and a release date next week. I'm sure LifeIsStrange/DONTNOD are getting sick of being asked about a release date on twitter lol.

• Just please don't meke it be on the same day as got i_i

• It will happen. AGAIN!

Just please don't meke it be on the same day as got i_i

• At this point, them both coming on the same day is the most likely thing. GoT is pretty much guaranteed to come on the 21st, and I can't see Dontnod taking more than 9 weeks to release LiS

Just please don't meke it be on the same day as got i_i

• A week delay? Fuck that! Obviously I'll play GoT instead -.-'

• So, when's this coming out? This is hella uncool to not give us any deets

Sign in to comment in this discussion.