The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• Well, I missed voting. Great part though!

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ok due to a unanimous vote [Its one of my old ones"] wins Meanwhile after a very close vote [Give them a chance] Also wins. And i should say the other choice that came close would have been very....violent and dark.

• Yop! :)

Hey you are still here cool

• You can if you do it in the next 30 mins

mr.quality posted: »

Well, I missed voting. Great part though!

• edited August 2016

Valentino Drake

"...its one of my old ones"

"Oh really? With todays date"

"I wrote it ahead of time"

"And i guess you predicted all this. Including what items i would buy from the grocery store , how much each of them would cost and what part of the receipt id leave in the dumpster without absolutely ANY details wrong."

And then i noticed someone standing behind her. And she couldn't have picked a worst time.

"Wow mom that little brats a psychic. We should send him to the circus."

"Since when have you ever seen a circus just pick children to be psychics?" i asked her with awesome logic.

"Dosen't matter. Soon as they see you they'll be dying to use you....for the freak show" She said with that really stupid grin of hers.

"Can you two STOP." Mom said clearly seeing that i had already won the argument.

"Val you had promised me you were done with these.."

"And i am i was just doing one to remember those times.."

Then i saw Julia smiling........this is bad.

"Hey you know that really stupid sci-fy sh..." She looked at mom and quickly refrose. Also she looked really nervous and stupid when she did that. "...stuff . Well i hid this camera behind one of those stupid time travel stuff. I left it there everyday since you promised to mom. All 3 weeks." So i guess i should add creepy stalker to the list of things wrong with her. All 900 of them.

"Anyway i have proof that you've been waking up early to do it EVERY one of those days"

Mom looked at her with a serious face.

"Although i don't approve of the method.....thanks Julia"

And then i realised i had officially entered hell.

"Valentino Drake. You promised me you would stop. You lied to me. I thought that i could trust you. But it seems this...habit of yours wont stop unless....there are consequences."

No...no...

"So for your own good. I'm confiscating all your dvds an cancelling your phone......for the rest of the year"

...................IT'S FEBUARY!

And to make it worse Julia looked like she'd gained temporal immortality. We all stood silent for a bit. Until little miss just ruined my life spoke again.

"Anyway i smelt pancakes. Ohh yes these are the good ones. You sure you made this mom."

Mom kept staring at my soul. Like i had commited a cardinal sin or something. Eventually she started talking to Julia.....and ignoring me........

I felt sad... i went and grabbed some pancakes then went to the living room and started playing with my phone. Better enjoy it while i still have it i guess....................my life sucked today.

Dr. Lylian Herntz

I had just woken up after last nights disaster. It was hard to sleep knowing poor Emma was still suffering. After a while she told us she was fine but i could tell she was faking it to help us feel better. In all these years i had never seen her cry. ESPECIALLY when she was fighting with Marlone. She almost punched him onece even.

Butt then again that was a incredibly low blow. First bringing up subject 219. The blaming her for Sam and Claires deaths...while he insulted them. It made me worry more than anything. He acted like he could do whatever he wanted. Was his project really that good?. The thought of him bossing us at Mechatech made me want to puke.

But anyway i was walking down the hall. I was also looking if i could see the squad guys they'd been here like 5 days and we barely saw them. Something about them possibly 'disturbing' our reseach with their presece. But Emma had told me one of them was her brother. It was like a super secret thing because she only told me. Probably incase he got chosen by Commander Rickwell as judge.

Speaking of her i was walking by her room when i herd.....sobbing. It was her.

I used the emergency key she gave me to open the door. It looked like she'd been trying to stop but failing. She turned around an tried to pretend she was fine eventhough she clearly cried...a lot.

"Oh hi Herntz. How are you today?"

I looked at her for a while in silence. Then after a few minutes she broke down.

"I....i just don't know, i don't know. At first it was all this big thing about world peace and the cure for mental disorders and then. Subject 219......was gunned down infront of us. After he.....he. And then they.... And i just wanted to fix it. So all they're lifes work wasent for nothing. I just needed to get it approved today. And i've prepared for this for months. But what if...what if Marlones right."

My mouth dropped. Did she just....

"I'm serious.....what if it dosen't get approved. They'll have it all destroyed, all we've worked on. All they ever wanted, gone. Maybe i shouldn't try maybe i should just...give up."

Was this the same person. Emma Archer just told me she would give up. This wasent real. I needed to cheer her up to help her regain her confidence. But then again maybe its better this way. After all this tragety maybe she should just pack her stuff and abandon it. But this was her hope to fufill her friends legacy. Her hope for world peace. Can i really just take that away and act like i did good. I had to decide.

[Help her regain her confidence]

[Convince her to abbandon the project]

• [Help her regain her confidence]

Valentino Drake "...its one of my old ones" "Oh really? With todays date" "I wrote it ahead of time" "And i guess you predicted

• edited December 2015

Mike... Just Mike

Well i guess i should give them a chance. Who knows they might actually be cool and maybe i'm just paranoid.

"Ok im coming"

As i entered the kitchen i notice it was diferent. I was way darker.It was only lit by...torches. And it looked way older like 1800's old. Then an arm grabbed me from the shadows and pulled me to the kitchen table. Which now looked like a medieval torture table. The arm quickly strapped all my arms and legs down with insane speed. Then the full person came to the light where i could see them. It was foster mom. I panicked

"What, What the fuc..""

"Always with the swearing well that will fixed soon enough."

Then i noticed she was wearing one of those cult cloaks. Then foster dad came in.

"Finally we shall be rid of this pest." he said in angry tone.

"Yes we shall finally achive what this 'adoption's real intentions are"

I felt some confidence in knowing my instinct were right.

"I knew it i knew that you were pretending all that talk about knowing my pain....and..and trying to help me. It was all fake and i knew it."

"Yes you monstrocity of nature" she said with all the hate and disgust she could " We've NEVER cared or even loved you we just pretended like we did to further our goals. In truth i fell nothing but hatred and loath at your presece. Infact i want to kill you every time i see you. I've had to live with just hurting you in everyway i could. I HATE YOU. HATE YOU. HATE YOU. HATE YOU" she screamed with full truth.

I started crying. "I knew it i knew you were just faking it. I knew you didn't care about me you just wanted to replace my parents.."

"Yes that was what we needed. But we had to eliminate them first.."

"THATS A LIE!" i yelled with all my breath "They're death was an accident i was there."

"A car crash may seem like an accident but easily be orchestrated by trained assasins like me and your 'father'. Of course i PERSONALLY made sure to make it scar you as much as possible. I even made sure to see you that day at the hospital after the crash just to hear you get told what happened. Just to enjoy your pain. I'm addicted to it you know thats why i make you suffer more with each day."

"You monsters. I never trusted you. I knew you were faking all along i knew."

"And now boy we shall begin the ceremony. You see we needed you Mike, needed a pained soul to bring our lord of darkness Etic forth from his world so he may bring darkness here as well and take this miserable planet. But first...i want to hear you scream." She said. Then she grabbed a dagger and stabbed my arm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" i screamed

Then i fell out of bed. What? I looked at the clock it was 6.45. But i woke up already. Didn't i?

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. The kitchen was normal again and there was.............foster mom cooking breakfest.

"A you finally woke up. I thought about waking you myself but you deserve a goodnights rest, today is a big day"

She looked me and smiled. That same smile from the dream but this one was....kind. Then she got up close and gave me a kiss on the cheek eventhought she knew i hated that. She looked at me then she was sad.

"I'm sorry i just got carried away there" she said looking ashamed. Then foster dad walked in.

"Hey kiddo are you ready for that field trip of yours. I know that Mr. Pierce thought of everything but still a fath........adoptive father has a right to worry" He said looking at me.

I sat down and stared at them for a bit. Even when she gave me the food i just stared.

"Mikey is something wrong?" She asked concerned.

I pinched my arm. It hurt. This was real. So many things crossed my mind at the sametime. What should i say?

[ Can we talk? I'd like for us to get closer]

[I dremt thou were demonworshipers who enjoyed hurting me]

[I'm sorry... for everything]

[ YOU WILL NEVER BE PARENTS TO ME]

[Don't ever call me Mikey again]

Dr. Matthew stevens

I had come to a conclution. I needed to have a serious conversation with Marlone. I went to his lab and knocked at his door.

"Who dares interupt my work?" he asked in an arrogant tone

"I, Matthews Stevens dare"

"Ahh i see. Have you come to tell me that my actions were reprochable and that they hurt 'Dear Emma' deeply and i should be ashamed. Well i am glad. For if 'Dear Emma' has any common sense she will see the truth in my words and abbandon her little project. If not then we shall all have seats to witness her humiliation."

"Open this door now Marlone"

"Or what? You'll force it open? In all seriousness what. Fire me? You no longer have that authority which will soon belong to me. And i fully intend to fire you and 'Dear Emma' and blacklist you so intensly that the whole scientiffic world shall shun you. Then again i might keep you since your intelect in project prime could prove usefull. Lets say ......unpaid intern. But poor Emma won't recieve that luck. What will she do i wonder? Perhaps she shall finally pursue her calling as whoring stripper."

"I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK OF HER IN SUCH MANNER!."

"You can do nothing, you ARE nothing"

I could not let Marlone get away with this i needed to find some way to threaten him so he would open the door. A few ideas came to mind.

[Threaten to make the squad team bust into his lab and destroy it]

[Threaten to help Emma with her presentation]

[Threaten to cheat in the presentation]

[Threaten to throw him into a wormhole]

• Wow that was quick :)

• edited July 2015

[I dremt hou were demonworshipers who enjoyed hurting me]

I like how this sounds like he's saying it in Shakespearean English.

[Threaten to cheat in the presentation]

Nothing that scares people more than losing their hard work to cheats.

Mike... Just Mike Well i guess i should give them a chance. Who knows they might actually be cool and maybe i'm just paranoid. "Ok im

• If you thought that was quick, look at my next one.

Wow that was quick

• That was a typo :)

[I dremt hou were demonworshipers who enjoyed hurting me] I like how this sounds like he's saying it in Shakespearean English. [Threaten to cheat in the presentation] Nothing that scares people more than losing their hard work to cheats.

• Make it on purpose. I will change my vote if it changes. :P

That was a typo

• ok ill make it on purpase then

Btw.....Etic ;)

Make it on purpose. I will change my vote if it changes. :P

• I didn't even see that the first time. lmao

ok ill make it on purpase then Btw.....Etic

• lol

I didn't even see that the first time. lmao

• edited July 2015

D'aww poor Emma. Hopefully Herntz will be able to help her in regaining a little bit of confidence.

Valentino Drake "...its one of my old ones" "Oh really? With todays date" "I wrote it ahead of time" "And i guess you predicted

• [I dremt thou were demonworshipers who enjoyed hurting me]

Shakespearean demon worshippers to be precise :D

Perhaps she shall finally pusue her calling as whoring stripper."

Oh, Marlone did not just say that! That's it, someone, and with someone I mean Emma or Dr. Stevens, needs to feed him to his beloved owlman, geez what a fucking fucker!

And then he should help her, even if Marlone opens that blasted door.

Mike... Just Mike Well i guess i should give them a chance. Who knows they might actually be cool and maybe i'm just paranoid. "Ok im

• edited July 2015

[Threaten to throw him into a wormhole] I wish I could throw people I didn't like into a wormhole.

[I dremt thou were demonworshipers who enjoyed hurting me]

Great part!!

• [I dremt thou were demonworshipers who enjoyed hurting me]

Sorry for my brief absence. I'm back for the most part now :)

• Yuy

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[I dremt thou were demonworshipers who enjoyed hurting me] [Threaten to help Emma with her presentation] Sorry for my brief absence. I'm back for the most part now

• You forgot to vote on the other one

[I dremt thou were demonworshipers who enjoyed hurting me] [Threaten to help Emma with her presentation] Sorry for my brief absence. I'm back for the most part now

• Sorry, I've voted now though. :)

You forgot to vote on the other one

• edited July 2015

Then no prob.

Sorry, I've voted now though.

• Did you get the refrence. One hint: its from another golden story

[I dremt thou were demonworshipers who enjoyed hurting me] Shakespearean demon worshippers to be precise Perhaps she shall finally

• [I dremt hou were demonworshipers who enjoyed hurting me]

[[Threaten to make the squad team bust into his lab and destroy it]

• [ YOU WILL NEVER BE PARENTS TO ME]

[[Threaten to make the squad team bust into his lab and destroy it]

• Ok you can can guess it later

ill start the next part now

[I dremt thou were demonworshipers who enjoyed hurting me] Shakespearean demon worshippers to be precise Perhaps she shall finally

• edited July 2015

Ok votes were cast and it seems the majority wants to help Emma regain her confidence. As i thought.

Also the mayority voted for the i dremt option. I wonder if it was because it sounded like shakespearian or something else. This supprised me since i thought you guys would see it as too direct and unkind. Well whatever the reason this is certainly gonna be awkward.

Also most people threatened him with aiding Emmas project well. Well see how that turns out.

• Took me a while again, but in this part there is a reference to Etic, the demon from Viva la Forum Revolution.

Ok you can can guess it later ill start the next part now

• How do you keep getting these ? Well congrats.

Took me a while again, but in this part there is a reference to Etic, the demon from Viva la Forum Revolution.

• The lord of darkness, Etic, stood out for me while reading, so I guessed pretty soon that he could be the cameo. While I couldn't remember that particular name from any story, he sounded vaguely like a name that could fit into VLFR. That caused me to reread it, starting with the last parts. And pretty soon I found a mention of the demon Etic ;D

How do you keep getting these ? Well congrats.

• edited December 2015

Dr. Kevan Marlone

I waited for a response. It was more pathetic than i expected.

"Do it or i swear i will help Emma with her project"

I laughed at his comment.

"How? will you somehow make it work or make its past history look better?"

"I'll think of something..."

"Yes of course. Great. Now kindly leave me alone"

"This isn't over you hear me we will have a VERY serious disscussion about this, mark my words" he said walking away.

Nobody was saving Emma. It was her humiliation. Her fall. Just like she had ruined me i would ruin her. Only she wouden't rise like a phoenix from the ashes. Just burn away till there was nothing left. ....... Oh yes he still needs work. Well then back to it.

Dr. Emma Archer

I felt so sad. So hopeless. Like the whole world had just fallen on me. It wasen't so mutch what Marlone said but the fact that i had thought the same thing. But luckly i can always count on my friends to help me when i'm down. And Herntz did just that.

"You can't give up. It's not like you. So what if it has some problems. In the end i know you can convince them it could work. You can do this Emma i believe in you." he said

"But what if..."

"You can't just go on what if's. What if when i open a wormhole to another universe a shark comes out? It just keeps you from doing great things. Come on Emma i know you can make them see what you do. Top that with your fantastic personality and great looks and you've got this in the bag."

"You know that actually makes me feel better."

"No problem, ill be here if you need me"

As he was leaving i i told him something i wanted to for a while.

"Hey Lylain ...thanks fot being my friend. I know i'm kinda hard to get to know but im glad you gave me a chance. Just really thanks" i said with a small smile.

"It was no biggie. You are the nicest person i know. You made friends with everyone you met here. Well everyone except......."

I'd never thought of that. I guess i do have some friends. At least a lot more than when i was a teen.Then again i had an enemy worse than all my old ones...

"...well its too late to fix that disaster. But at least i can deal with it like always you know..."

"Really? since when are you two been at it?"

Oh yeah i forgot Herntz has only been here a year.

"We've been at it for 9 years..."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah lets just say i did something im not proud of and it just went down Mt. Everest from there. All those years of being enemies and i still barely know him. All we do is argue. It makes me feel bad sometimes. But you know nothing can be done i just have to live with it."

"Well ok then see you later i guess"

"Yeah see you later too." i said as he exited my room.

Then i started to think about Marlone. Maybe i have been too mean to him all these years. Now everytime we see each other we fight and say really hurtfull things. Maybe i should......no hes had his chance... need to get this off my mind. I picked Act 2 of the Raylandsfair saga. That should take it off my mind. And surely enought it eventually did.

• Cool next parts up :)

The lord of darkness, Etic, stood out for me while reading, so I guessed pretty soon that he could be the cameo. While I couldn't remember t

• Hmmm, now I'm curious. What exactly has Emma done that could justify Marlone being that much of a jerk? He surely is a resentful asshole, especially as she must have been 16 years old at the time their rivalry started. Still, regardless of what Emma did, Marlone is a fucker and should just jump into a wormhole. The book Emma reads at the end sounds very, very familiar though :D

Dr. Kevan Marlone I waited for a response. It was more pathetic than i expected. "Do it or i swear i will help Emma with her project"

• Yeah it really does i wonder why ;)

Hmmm, now I'm curious. What exactly has Emma done that could justify Marlone being that much of a jerk? He surely is a resentful asshole, es

• wtf

Dr. Kevan Marlone I waited for a response. It was more pathetic than i expected. "Do it or i swear i will help Emma with her project"

• What?

supersagig posted: »

wtf

supersagig posted: »

wtf

• I still have a burning hatred for Marlone.

Great part!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.