Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited July 2015

Nope,that was the trailer,but with photo before and release date.NO HOPE.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

In last time trailer "LIS" Ep3 was a day before release, sooo.... maybe :Р Hope

• edited July 2015

Alt text Another photo that wasn't even released by deadendthrills by now.Also for the wait this Alt text .

• WHERE IS THE NEXT EPISODE?

Alt text

• LMAO WHAT

Crydog posted: »

Telltale released Tales ep3 same day as the trailer, maybe they'll do the same? ;-;

• But... it's RIP Jl14? :'(

But it's more than 8 weeks...

Looks can be a delay on week as with episode 3 "TWD: S1".

Or maybe we still will get the episode this week ;>

• edited July 2015

Sorry for double post.

Nah,telltale games and dontnod are different on releasing stuff.But rest the same.

• There a trailer :Р

Crydog posted: »

Telltale released Tales ep3 same day as the trailer, maybe they'll do the same? ;-;

• edited July 2015

And I connected to you? What an honor! Thank you! You also to connected with me!

Alt text

I need to push someone pasta in his mouth :3

Alt text

Alt text

NUUUU! Not the Spaghetti! Anything but that. 0_o

Sorry I didn't get back to you on that game you linked to me, a lot of things been on my mind. I also want to Chloe! You want to

• I'm done speculating when its coming, Im just hoping its a surprise announcement in the next minute any day now...

But... it's RIP Jl14? But it's more than 8 weeks... Looks can be a delay on week as with episode 3 "TWD: S1". Or maybe we still will get the episode this week ;>

• Lemme tell u something now the reddit says edited by a dev says Ep4 dark room coming mid-late July.

But... it's RIP Jl14? But it's more than 8 weeks... Looks can be a delay on week as with episode 3 "TWD: S1". Or maybe we still will get the episode this week ;>

• Alt text Alt text Alt text A few screens made on 800x800 resolution.

• OH GOD THIS WAITING IS SO INTENSE

• Alt text

Join us as we stare at the screen every day for the episode. @_@

Mat_Den96 posted: »

OH GOD THIS WAITING IS SO INTENSE

• Alt text

• Hmph, now they tell us...

Lemme tell u something now the reddit says edited by a dev says Ep4 dark room coming mid-late July.

• lol 800x800??

Bow down to the 4k resolution!!

A few screens made on 800x800 resolution.

• "Everybody lies. No exceptions."

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The subreddit is run by fans, any dates in the sidebar are speculated and not official.

Lemme tell u something now the reddit says edited by a dev says Ep4 dark room coming mid-late July.

• Alt text But this is official,they deleted this tweet.But it has been caughted.So late July rip.

OzzyUK posted: »

The subreddit is run by fans, any dates in the sidebar are speculated and not official.

• U wot m8 i did them like that becausee livestream.I was watching m8.

lol 800x800?? Bow down to the 4k resolution!!

• gif

Clem eyes after this moment

NUUUU! Not the Spaghetti! Anything but that. 0_o

But... but you like pasta, didn't you? ;_;

Alt text

And I connected to you? What an honor! Thank you! You also to connected with me! I need to push someone pasta in his mouth NUUUU! Not the Spaghetti! Anything but that. 0_o

• So everyone sadly ep4 won't be out next week too Alt text "So Square Enix Europe tweeted on 7/13 that it wasn't coming out next week, and then deleted their tweet when this person thought their answer implied it might be released this week.
    " RIIIIP

• Alt text

• Shit.. :/

So everyone sadly ep4 won't be out next week too "So Square Enix Europe tweeted on 7/13 that it wasn't coming out next week, and then deleted their tweet when this person thought their answer implied it might be released this week. " RIIIIP

• edited July 2015

Yeah I do. I just don't really like spaghetti anymore after having it waaayyy too many times over my childhood. >.> The spirally noodles are my favourite. B3

gif Clem eyes after this moment NUUUU! Not the Spaghetti! Anything but that. 0_o But... but you like pasta, didn't you? ;_;

• edited July 2015

It's real picture?

Why I dont believe in it?

Under certain lighting conditions, the words seem inserted.

Alt text

So everyone sadly ep4 won't be out next week too "So Square Enix Europe tweeted on 7/13 that it wasn't coming out next week, and then deleted their tweet when this person thought their answer implied it might be released this week. " RIIIIP

• edited July 2015

I feel so guilty. Sorry for the pasta-injury.

Sorry for the pasta-injury.

I know what you love there ;>

Alt text

FedRabbit2015

Yeah I do. I just don't really like spaghetti anymore after having it waaayyy too many times over my childhood. >.> The spirally noodles are my favourite. B3

• edited July 2015

It is real this confirms it

Alt text So no life is strange until August i say.It's good that is coming in August because,we have more time together on this thread which is very cool.

It's real picture? Why I dont believe in it? Under certain lighting conditions, the words seem inserted.

• ...I think a bit earlier.

This strange. testers told in June that job almost done.

Hm...

It is real this confirms it https://twitter.com/SQUARE_ENIX_EU/status/620990566596153344 So no life is strange until August i say.It's good that is coming in August because,we have more time together on this thread which is very cool.

• Jl28Hype ;_;

• edited July 2015

How you always know this secret information?

You secret agent?

<.<

.>.>

.* O *

Ayy lmao no thanx m8.

• Wha--t?

How you always know this secret information? You secret agent? <.< .>.> .* O *

• Or it could be at the end of the month 28th July lel.

• Omg,don't you know Part 5 dontnod being telltale games:releasing episodes hard.

Jl28Hype ;_;

• Oh, are you cereal?

Wha--t?

• wtf.

Oh, are you cereal?

• Bruh blame the laptop not me.

• In SPOILER-tag next time pleaase, okay? ;)

Soon more.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.