Who is The Stranger Megathread!!! No more posting your own discussions

2»

Comments

• Borderlands 3 will happen, people on the Gearbox Forum says it although I didn't particularly read much of that thread. Look at the facts...

• A large, well known franchise
    • Ended the last game (TPS) on a cliffhanger
    • Has a Telltale game near the time of the Cliffhanger saying it'll connect into BL3
    • A great selling franchise.

There will be a Borderlands 3, Tales is canon, therefore Tales will lead into Borderlands 3.

Sardia posted: »

Well i did some research on that ahd found an article that claimed BL 3 to be confirmed according to take twos financial report. http://www.

• Yay now I can post my theory just for nobody to read it because its in a megathread..I hate megathreads

• VERY GOOD!

Alt text

VERY GOOD! Seriously though, Felix isn't the stranger. Also, you're new so I don't know if you know this but so far, Telltale hasn't made

• Alt text

#SaveTim2015 Oh wait no... #Don'tsaveTimhecansavehimself2015 Art by theon-stark

• (Sorry I've been on vacation and haven't been too active otherwise.)

I have three suspects, and all of them happen to be Hyperion employees. (In order of likeliness.)

• Vaughn

• Vasquez

• Mr. Blake

The Vaughn and Mr. Blake are two I've speculated before, most of their leaning towards are that they're Hyperion, one at the top wondering what's going on, and the other near the bottom, trying to prove himself from his small stature.

Now, Vasquez. He's more or less bit the dust, what with his stomach ache and all. But Hyperion employees "can" be quite hard to kill, or not forgotten for too long (with Nakayama and Henderson being exceptions). Vasquez in the suit would solve the entire point of the Stranger being IN the suit other than to look cool or simply hide their face, necessity. It's keeping him alive, more or less. Vasquez leans towards shotguns more than Vaughn or Blake do as well, and it explains why the stranger HAS to have such a rare, "maximum damage" item being used to hold two people captive. Vasquez is also the most out of those three that would need a refresher, because he had no idea what was going on then, or now.

And let's face it, I really want Vasquez to get us for making fun of his hair/wallet head.

• You all seem to forget that the Stranger is fat...

Piggs posted: »

It doesn't make any sense. Let's say that depending on your decisions, the masked man can be August or Felix. That means that, if one wer

• edited July 2015

Could just be a stiff, baggy suit.

You all seem to forget that the Stranger is fat...

• As far as the animation went, Vasquez was shot really bad. I dont think he could have survived that. Thats the same as with felix. I hoped it would be him, but in a replay i realized how bad the situation at the end of ep 1 was for him... I dont think its vasquez. But with the other two i would agree with you.

Dapnee posted: »

(Sorry I've been on vacation and haven't been too active otherwise.) I have three suspects, and all of them happen to be Hyperion employe

• edited July 2015

Borderlands has brought back characters from the dead multiple times, with cyborg zombies, actual zombies (though Ned isn't real, but is real?). He has a chance of returning, even as slim as it is.

Sardia posted: »

As far as the animation went, Vasquez was shot really bad. I dont think he could have survived that. Thats the same as with felix. I hoped i

• Well, i didnt play all the games, except for the beginnings of bl 2 and tps, so i dont know about cyborg zombies... ;) what i CAN imagine, ia what happens to a body of a hyperion employee left on pandora. Everything, except for being revived by the bandits living there. So i still think he will not return as cyborg zombie... :P

Dapnee posted: »

Borderlands has brought back characters from the dead multiple times, with cyborg zombies, actual zombies (though Ned isn't real, but is real?). He has a chance of returning, even as slim as it is.

• Plot twist, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG! BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!

No but really, I got no idea.

• edited July 2015

if you have enough proof and actual details supporting your theory then why not post it? plus dont tell people what to post. i think there are moderators for that stuff. :)

Alt text

''"No more posting your own discussions he says"''

• Shade is the stranger!
    BOOOOM!

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.