Hot, or Not?

Ever since Vaughn shocked us with his killer abs, I've been curious to see what other characters will show that side of them. There are obviously some characters that I would rather not see in this light, eg Vallory (cringe), and those that are too hot to keep it on.
I, myself would personally like to see August shirtless, a guy like that is too hot to lock all that away.
So who is hot, who is not, and who do you want to show more skin?

Comments

• Uhhhh, Shirtless Rhys anyone?

• Alt text

Sasha's reaction......-looks for that fan waving gif-

Poogers555 posted: »

Uhhhh, Shirtless Rhys anyone?

• FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA

• edited July 2015

Without the hat: 6/10

With the hat: 9/10

Hats matter to TF2 players

Green613 posted: »

FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA

• Sasha's reaction

Alt text

Sasha's reaction......-looks for that fan waving gif-

• edited July 2015

No the hat makes her look less hot.

The less clothes she has, the better.

Without the hat: 6/10 With the hat: 9/10 Hats matter to TF2 players

• Fiona is hot: 9/10

Sasha is not: 8/10

• Alt text

No the hat makes her look less hot. The less clothes she has, the better.

• this thread got heated real fast

• You could say its....hot.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

this thread got heated real fast

• No the hat makes her look less hot.

hat less hot

Alt text

• Alt text

You could say its....hot.

• Fiona is pretty cute I think. Sasha is pretty hot. I think Yvette as well has that kindof sexy office worker thing working for her.

On the male front, the hottest guy has to be Vasquez. I mean, he has a nice, thick, manly beard, and is voiced by Patrick Warburton. What woman out there could resist that?

• Seriously... Sexual themes in episode 3 turned out to be nothing tbh.. wonder if somethings gonna go on in episode 4 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

• That's true. His undulating vocal chords vibrate through the soul...

WHY VALLORY WHY!

silvereye27 posted: »

Fiona is pretty cute I think. Sasha is pretty hot. I think Yvette as well has that kindof sexy office worker thing working for her. On th

• The orgy rises

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Seriously... Sexual themes in episode 3 turned out to be nothing tbh.. wonder if somethings gonna go on in episode 4 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Patrick Warburton can give you an orgasm with his tongue without even touching you.

That's true. His undulating vocal chords vibrate through the soul... WHY VALLORY WHY!

• Ear-gasm on a whole new level...

I need a moment.

Patrick Warburton can give you an orgasm with his tongue without even touching you.

• You wanna see August shirtless? See, that's funny, because I wanna see him headless.

Or just dead. Either one works.

• Perhaps Fiona or Sasha get's nearly killed and Rhys has to give... mouth to mouth. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Seriously... Sexual themes in episode 3 turned out to be nothing tbh.. wonder if somethings gonna go on in episode 4 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

Piggs posted: »

You wanna see August shirtless? See, that's funny, because I wanna see him headless. Or just dead. Either one works.

• Poogy plz

Poogers555 posted: »

The orgy rises

• Damn son! Shit got hardcore fast.

• I wouldn't mind seeing fiona with less clothes...

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

• Vasquez's voice is like mermaid singing :3 Even as a guy I can feel his vocal cords vibrating in my lower stomach... Got to love that evil businessman haircut and beard as well !

For the women, Fiona is hot like the sun yo. Like walking magma. So hot she should take these clothes off for Rhys, except the hat because everyone loves the hat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Picture is of hatless Scout

Step up your game, son

No the hat makes her look less hot. hat less hot

• LMAO

Deltino posted: »

Picture is of hatless Scout Step up your game, son

• Topping my list of those I would like to see with less clothes is Rhys and August. They are definitely the hottest characters, I have seen quite a bit of shirtless fan art for Rhys, but haven't seen much for August. Come on guys make make some shirtless August fan art already!

Also I'm kinda leaning towards Fiona in a bikini or something, because reasons! (I've kinda got a little bisexual crush on her)

Still, shirtless August already, come on!

• Alt text

FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA FIONA

• Fiona > Sasha

Fiona is pretty cute I think. Sasha is pretty hot. I think Yvette as well has that kindof sexy office worker thing working for her. On th

• Alt text

Killah posted: »

Fiona is hot: 9/10 Sasha is not: 8/10

• He is, clearly, ridiculously buff.

st445 posted: »

Topping my list of those I would like to see with less clothes is Rhys and August. They are definitely the hottest characters, I have seen q

• HAAAAATS. HAAAAATS. HAAAAAAAATS!

Alt text

_DIO_ posted: »

Vasquez's voice is like mermaid singing Even as a guy I can feel his vocal cords vibrating in my lower stomach... Got to love that evil bus

• I'd love to see this person remove a few layers:

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Well...

• Fiona is pretty hot.
    • So is Sasha.
    • Rhys looks very handsome in his present-day outfit.
    • Vaughn looks nice without the waistcoat and bowtie.
    • August is very buff. Very, very, buff.
  • Alt text

LawmanZero posted: »

HAAAAATS. HAAAAATS. HAAAAAAAATS!

• Agreed, come on August take it off. Clearly he's packing much more than Vaughn.
    Maybe this could be a scene in the next episode, that would explain the 'sexual references' in the NZ classification.
    One can only hope...

LawmanZero posted: »

He is, clearly, ridiculously buff.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.