Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• no problem, I'm sorry if I insulted anyone, just wanted to make some fun. but I'll keep it in mind for the next time ^^

OzzyUK posted: »

I needed to do a slight edit to your comment, please don't insult Telltale staff members.

• What the hell is happening?! So many news in such short time?! THE END IS NEAR!

OzzyUK posted: »

Job has started teasing :P https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/627019350235418624

• "Hope is the first step on the street to disappointment"

~ Scriptor Isador Akios

nohuhhuh posted: »

But..I can always dream right? RIGHT?? cries on fetal position

• Alt text

still not sure

• the game may be out soon maybe not the telltales soon

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's ok, the first part is fine as Job does love to tease us (which can feel slightly cruel :P) but the part of the end was a bit too insulting so i removed it :)

Dracu98 posted: »

no problem, I'm sorry if I insulted anyone, just wanted to make some fun. but I'll keep it in mind for the next time ^^

• OMG I never thought of timothy, he'd be the perfect one for it to be, it'd certainly explain the mask, not a good idea to wander pandora if you look like handsome jack.

Dracu98 posted: »

gaige, timothy lawrence (someone made me think that he's the stranger), claptrap, Zer0 again because he's just the greatest badass of them all

• I think we'll see him, even if not for long, can't have borderlands without claptrap

Mercyva posted: »

i dont think we will see claptrap, too many robots lol

• hoping mamaril will give us a good gun, maybe a choice between a machine gun or a sniper? I'd choose sniper

LawmanZero posted: »

SaveTimothySeriouslyDoItTellTaleWePromiseThatItWillBeAwesome Also: * Brick, Mordy and Lil. * Claptrap * Every BL2 Vault Hunter * Michael Mamaril * Athena * Aurelia

• I know right? I can already see it: he takes the mask off: BOOM! Jack! and everybody is like "whaaaat?"

OMG I never thought of timothy, he'd be the perfect one for it to be, it'd certainly explain the mask, not a good idea to wander pandora if you look like handsome jack.

• F17 HYPE!

February 17th

• In my first playthrough of BL2 on ps3 I played Maya, I chose to play her since I like games with a strong female character, like femshep in mass effect, I also chose to play maya because I played the siren in the first game as well, again strong female character, unlike the first game where I only did one playthrough, I chose to do multiple playthroughs of BL2. Second character I picked was zer0, because his intro is the most awesome, he looks awesome, and because he's great at both melee and sniper combat. And my final playthrough of BL2 was with Gaige, because she looked like a fun character to play, and I was right, her abilities are awesome, her melee combat is really weak without a weapon though, with zer0 taking out crystalisks was easy as hell, with gaige her action skill is useless against them and it makes melee combat with them risky at best.

With my PS4 version I've only done one playthrough and that was with Gaige, as useless as she is against crystalisks, she's awesome against everything else.

The Gaige and Axton interactions in TPS were pretty hilarious, so I'm hoping to see them show up somewhere in the story. Plus, inserting Dea

• i think they wanna seperate loaderbot and gortys from claptrap, i think they wanna make their own version of ''claptrap'' if you know what i mean..

I think we'll see him, even if not for long, can't have borderlands without claptrap

• He'll unload out his stock of purple Hyperion/Jakobs guns and grenades and shields and we get to pick! FOR FREE!

hoping mamaril will give us a good gun, maybe a choice between a machine gun or a sniper? I'd choose sniper

• WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!

Alt text

• Yeah exactly. I forgot GoT had six episodes :P

Game of Thrones? I guess you mean the penultimate episode, not necessarily the fourth one.

• edited July 2015

COME ON PEOPLE.

BREAK THE PENULTIMATE CURSE.

BREAK THE PENULTIMATE CURSE!

• Lol. That episode of LIS was 4 hours of boredom and pain.

I hope this episode lasts a little bit longer than the regular TT's episodes. That 4 hours new episode of LiS? That should set a new standar

• LIS EP4 was 4 hours long? Man I need to buy that game.

I hope this episode lasts a little bit longer than the regular TT's episodes. That 4 hours new episode of LiS? That should set a new standar

• Glad to see that we probably won't have to wait a super long time for the next episode!

I'm so excited for this one. Helios! Going to be a fun location. I hope we get to see Rhys' office full of Jack motivational posters. Or maybe even Jack's awesome office from TPS (I wonder who's using it now?). And we'll finally get more Yvette!

• I think the longest episodes of Telltale have been around 2 hours and a little more, so a degree of skeptism is a must for people hoping for longer episodes, including me.

Expect a 90 minute episode or your going to be disappointed. MAYBE 2 hours, but anything longer is pushing it.

• edited July 2015

I guess that episode in specific lasted so long as a consequence of the puzzles and the time-rewind mechanic, especially with that scene were Chloe and Max deal with Frank. Man, that was such a god scene with so many variables.

ActionHank posted: »

That thing actually took me about six hours of my night. Very heavy episode.

• While Life is Strange is by no means perfect, the short duration plus other mistakes of Game of Thrones's last episode made this episode of LiS look much better. Not saying it was bad, it was pretty good if you ask me.

Yes, that was amazing. I kept expecting it to end, but the episode just kept going. Really impressed with Life is Strange. A bit disappointe

• edited July 2015

Handsome Jack feels like he's taking crazy pills? man, I wonder where this comes from!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!

• Tales may not take 3 months for this episode?!

Alt text

...But wait, that's the way it should actually be soooooo...not clapping for doing what it should have been from the start.

• Is it true that penultimate episodes tend to be the weakest in a TellTale series?

Miny77 posted: »

COME ON PEOPLE. BREAK THE PENULTIMATE CURSE. BREAK THE PENULTIMATE CURSE!

• edited July 2015

Everyone was complaining about Episode 4 of TWD season 2 how it was not so great and shit but episode 5 was awesome. As I see how Telltale games handled Tales I think both episode 4 and 5 will be amazing.

eRock92 posted: »

Is it true that penultimate episodes tend to be the weakest in a TellTale series?

• AUG18!!!!!

Callin it!

• I feel like they already broke it with the penultimate episode of GoT! I thought it was pretty darn good. So I'm sure there is hope for Tales too :)

• The only penultimate that I really liked was Around Every Corner...

But the rest...

• edited July 2015

Job J Stauffer: ^_^ aw yes, another good day in the life of me. Episode 4 played out very well and finished with little delays. Jee, I sure bet those fans are going to be really 'happy' about this! I mean 3 months is a long time to wait per an episode; they'll be so glad to have that time cut short and play more Tales from the Borderlands a lot sooner than they were expecting! =D I think it's about time I went on the forum and check in on their excited and supportive messa-

Fandom: IT'S TOO SOOOOOON!!!!!

Job J Stauffer: ಠ_ಠ...

Alt text

• What, not in the mood for making another fake news article?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Job J Stauffer: ^_^ aw yes, another good day in the life of me. Episode 4 played out very well and finished with little delays. Jee, I sure

• Poor TT can't win... They're damned if they do, damned if they don't!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Job J Stauffer: ^_^ aw yes, another good day in the life of me. Episode 4 played out very well and finished with little delays. Jee, I sure

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Eh, I think the "penultimate curse" thing is more about what the majority/the loudest people thought of the episode.

Suzy222 posted: »

I feel like they already broke it with the penultimate episode of GoT! I thought it was pretty darn good. So I'm sure there is hope for Tales too

• edited July 2015

All the complaining that Tales takes too long "GOT always comes out first this is bullshit!" now Tales comes out sooner as people demanded "It's too soon Telltales rushing it!" people are always complaing about something, Telltale could send fans bags of money and they would complain that it's heavy.

• Alt text

AgentZ46 posted: »

All the complaining that Tales takes too long "GOT always comes out first this is bullshit!" now Tales comes out sooner as people demanded

• i rather wait more time and have that standart quality from tales that rushed episodes like got that are ... not amazing?

All the complaining that Tales takes too long "GOT always comes out first this is bullshit!" now Tales comes out sooner as people demanded

• Well I personally love GOT and prefer it over TFTB but that's irrelevant, how about you wait for the Episode to come out before judging it?

jackymasdar posted: »

i rather wait more time and have that standart quality from tales that rushed episodes like got that are ... not amazing?

• I was mostly joking. As long as the episode is as awesome or even more than the previous ones, then I'll be happy.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's possible that they where working on both episodes 3&4 at the same time so the fact episode 4 seems quicker than the other episodes it doesn't necessarily mean they have been working on it for a shorter amount of time or are rushing the episode.

4 month waits are not normal for Telltale so hopefully they will be working at their normal pace the the last two episodes.

jackymasdar posted: »

i rather wait more time and have that standart quality from tales that rushed episodes like got that are ... not amazing?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.