Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• im no one to judge realy, its just my opnian, boths games are great i just like one better that the other, we cant all be in love with the same person right? :)

AgentZ46 posted: »

Well I personally love GOT and prefer it over TFTB but that's irrelevant, how about you wait for the Episode to come out before judging it?

• thats great news and do have logic since alot of the trailers scenes never show on previus episodes.

OzzyUK posted: »

It's possible that they where working on both episodes 3&4 at the same time so the fact episode 4 seems quicker than the other episodes

• Maybe it's a conspiracy where Telltale wanted to make people grateful for bi-monthly episodes (as opposed to an episode every 3/4 months) instead of having people complain.

[puts on tinfoil hat]

mirashade posted: »

What!? What's this!? I haven't even been given the time to delve into insanity, I'm still 100% patient in my waiting for this episode! Is th

• I, for one, am supremely hyped for an early release of ep.4, and don't really see any issues with it. TFTB has been real quality stuff so far and only gaining more direction with every ep. Furthermore, there is no reason for TT to rush the release of an episode - BL3 won't be here for quite some time yet, there's nobody pressuring them for frequent releases to keep the sales of other franchise entries up, like what I presume might be happening with GoT, and the fandom is both used to long waiting times and quite faithful. I doubt there's many people who'd completely abandon TFTB now because ep.4 of all eps took too long to release. So - if it will be released soon, that means it's done. Ready. Perfected. The way TT want it to be.

Alt text

• Only the Modern Telltale episodes are around 90 min to 2 1/2 hours. Prior to Walking Dead, episodes for their older titles were typically around 4-6 hours. Telltale shortens their gameplay for their current story titles because they want the presentation to be more focused and cinematic.

I think the longest episodes of Telltale have been around 2 hours and a little more, so a degree of skeptism is a must for people hoping for longer episodes, including me.

• Now that's a conspiracy theory that I can invest my marbles in. I'll join your tinfoil hat party, if you don't mind the company.

Maybe it's a conspiracy where Telltale wanted to make people grateful for bi-monthly episodes (as opposed to an episode every 3/4 months) instead of having people complain. [puts on tinfoil hat]

• I spent forever on that barn puzzle because I didn't think to rewind. >_<

derrickd95 posted: »

Not really. Frank took me about 20-25 minutes, and the investigation took me maybe 10. Most of the episode was story and character talks/development

• Alright, you can join - but you have to buy your own tin foil, I'm almost out!

mirashade posted: »

Now that's a conspiracy theory that I can invest my marbles in. I'll join your tinfoil hat party, if you don't mind the company.

• Me too. Even Max was tired of waiting, to the point where she said ''You have to rewind Max!!!'' õ_õ

I spent forever on that barn puzzle because I didn't think to rewind. >_<

• we are fellow vault hunters... kinda

LawmanZero posted: »

He'll unload out his stock of purple Hyperion/Jakobs guns and grenades and shields and we get to pick! FOR FREE!

• Ye I was more or less joking and indicating "let it be good".

dojo32161 posted: »

Eh, I think the "penultimate curse" thing is more about what the majority/the loudest people thought of the episode.

• "This early release is madness!"

Madness?

Alt text

• Well I just finished episode 3 and am now in the same boat as everyone else. I'm amazed by how much I liked it since I don't actually like Borderlands. Now I like TFTB so much I actually bought the Handsome Collection on PS4 and am looking forward to BL3.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It has been rated by Australia

Alt text

• Is this real life?

• Is this just fantasy?

DeityD posted: »

Is this real life?

• Sex Moderate Impact ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

AM I DREAMING?!

• edited July 2015

OMFG!!! YES!!! We're definitely getting the episode in August!

Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

There's no way you aren't.

sSOPHOo posted: »

AM I DREAMING?!

• SOMEONE PUNCH ME

• I'LL PUNCH YOU IF YOU'LL PUNCH ME I'M FREAKING OUT OMG

ABigBadWolf posted: »

SOMEONE PUNCH ME

• edited July 2015

I CAN'T PUNCH YOU

YOU'RE MY FRIEND

buntingsir posted: »

I'LL PUNCH YOU IF YOU'LL PUNCH ME I'M FREAKING OUT OMG

• BUT YOU'RE MY FRIEND TOO

FRIENDS SHOULD ALWAYS HELP EACH OTHER

OKAY I'LL HUG YOU INSTEAD

I CAN'T PUNCH YOU YOU'RE MY FRIEND

• I AGREE.

HUGS TO CELEBRATE. <3

buntingsir posted: »

BUT YOU'RE MY FRIEND TOO FRIENDS SHOULD ALWAYS HELP EACH OTHER OKAY I'LL HUG YOU INSTEAD

• HUGS FOR LIFE <3

I AGREE. HUGS TO CELEBRATE.

• IMPOSSIBBRU!!

• COME HERE EP4!!
    Alt text

• Alt text
    Yes I hope it's romance or maybe Rhysha moments

Poogers555 posted: »

Sex Moderate Impact ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• holy crap is it-- is it actually happening?

is this real life?

I--

I'M SO HYPED.

• Or Loader Bot finds a sexy little vending machine...Bow chicka bow wow

strwar3 posted: »

Yes I hope it's romance or maybe Rhysha moments

• The thread's not even to page 25 and the episode's been rated in Australia?! The previous 2 episode release date threads are about 150 pages each! I can't decide if I should be happy and go relax or if i should start posting like a madman!

• Let me reuse this (you can always use it again for all sorts of situations, really useful)

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Are we really getting the episode so soon! Please be a good one and not a rushed one.

• Fuck yeah, the Australia classification, it's almost here.

Alt text

• But no nudity. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

Poogers555 posted: »

Sex Moderate Impact ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm guessing August 18th or 25th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.