Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Okay

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

SOMEONE PUNCH ME

• Well yeah,but look at GOT episode 5 it had no nudity in it,but it still had romance,so yeah I hope we get some Rhysha moments in this episode 4

But no nudity. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

• Australian Classification:

[Themes] Strong Impact

[Violence] Strong Impact

[Sex] Moderate Impact....heheh...heheheheh.

• edited July 2015

I checked the rating for Episode 4, Season 2 The Walking Dead Game, and it had a mild impact for the sex rating despite what happened with Luke and Jane. The recent Game of Thrones episode had that scene with the two in bed NAKED, that has a sex rating of 'Moderate Impact' like the upcoming Tales from the Borderlands episode has.

Here's to hoping Rhys finally becomes a man! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

strwar3 posted: »

Well yeah,but look at GOT episode 5 it had no nudity in it,but it still had romance,so yeah I hope we get some Rhysha moments in this episode 4

• Alt text

SOMEONE PUNCH ME

• I'd like to believe A11

• Thank you to everyone that punched me.

Now I know I'm not dreaming. My aching nose can confirm.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2015

Hmmm... I'm still not convinced, maybe a few more...

Alt text

Thank you to everyone that punched me. Now I know I'm not dreaming. My aching nose can confirm.

• I endure the pain for the greater good. ;-;

dojo32161 posted: »

Hmmm... I'm still not convinced, maybe a few more...

• But expect the A18

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I'd like to believe A11

• Don't you mean Episode 4, not Episode 2.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I checked the rating for Episode 4, Season 2 The Walking Dead Game, and it had a mild impact for the sex rating despite what happened with L

• Guys,I think I have gone walnuts and started dreaming that the episode is classified by Australia.Is that Normal?

• Oh yes. That Frank scene was delicious... I unfortunately couldn't get out of it without someone getting hurt somehow. Chloe had a gun, Frank had a gun and every choice I made lead to him taking a bullet SOMEHOW.

So I took both guns and let him have the leg bullet.

• Yesh that's exactly what I said o_o Episode 4.

Don't you mean Episode 4, not Episode 2.

• edited July 2015

FANS SWARMING TELLTALE
    Alt text

WHEN WILL EPISODE 4 BE HERE!!!

Alt text

• still can't believe its happening.....what's next? Screenshots?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Teasing by Telltale Employees and Voice Actors→Key Art→Screenshots→Trailer→Episode

• The only thing we can do is be patient and wait...

Alt text

• I have suspicions for episode 5 wait now... but let's not get ahead of ourselves

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2015

Teasing by Telltale Voice Actors (or anybody else outside of Telltale) → THEN, teasing from Telltale Employees → Key Art → Screenshots → Trailer → Episode

:P (Let's get a chain reaction going!)

Teasing by Telltale Employees and Voice Actors→Key Art→Screenshots→Trailer→Episode

• You got it all wrong, telltale likes to go Screenshots → OOPS WE LEAKED THE EPISODE → Trailer → Episode

Teasing by Telltale Voice Actors (or anybody else outside of Telltale) → THEN, teasing from Telltale Employees → Key Art → Screenshots → Trailer → Episode :P (Let's get a chain reaction going!)

• yeah poogs pls

he forgot that telltale never says anything when the episodes get leaked

HAHAHAHAH

• BelieveA18

I know it's going to be August 18

But expect the A18

• Ya i guess you could think about it that way! Most of the people i talked to about the episode (Including streamers and youtubers) really like it though so i actually had no idea that a large amount of people didnt enjoy it.

Eh, I think the "penultimate curse" thing is more about what the majority/the loudest people thought of the episode.

• It's gonna be Game of Thrones, episode five huh?

At least we'll be able to see Rhys' tattoos.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Australian Classification: [Themes] Strong Impact [Violence] Strong Impact [Sex] Moderate Impact....heheh...heheheheh.

• This one is getting done too fast. Considering how long the others took, I’m worried.

• First time Telltale blew my mind with a Tales From the Borderlands release date.

• Quote that heretic again and I shall call the Inquistion to bring down a mighty Exterminatus, you Chaos fiend.

Dracu98 posted: »

"Hope is the first step on the street to disappointment" ~ Scriptor Isador Akios

• For some reason I thought we were waiting for episode 5 and this was the episode 4 thread and that caused me to try and remember what happened in episode 4 making me come face to face with the fact that episode 4 isn't here yet D:

Alt text

• This is so unexpected I don't know how to feel. Someone give me emotions.

• i woke up to this good news! yay!! :D hope its an august release!

• Screw your rotting Imperium and your corpse-Emperor! Dark Eldar for the win!

"Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls. These are some of my favourite things."

~ Dracon Borkor

"My grounds. Where screams are flowers, and pain their fragrance."

~ Haemonculus Gruemenael

"Death? You want death? I'm afraid that would be far too boring."

~ Lord Sarnak

I mean, come on! these guys are awesome! their empire was destroyed by a god they created with their brutality and now wants to get their souls? f*ck off, we will continue to be the most cruel creatures of the whole galaxy! prey we do not take you alive!

Rock114 posted: »

Quote that heretic again and I shall call the Inquistion to bring down a mighty Exterminatus, you Chaos fiend.

• Guys...

Guys, what is happening?

Am I dead?

Did I die?

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Tfw: You are actually ok with the ep being rated too soon but everyone is losing their heads

Alt text

• Well, since you are HJ, it is a difficult question to answer.

Guys... Guys, what is happening? Am I dead? Did I die?

• Alt text

DeityD posted: »

Is this real life?

• Which show is that awesome Gif from? :)

Tfw: You are actually ok with the ep being rated too soon but everyone is losing their heads

• If it's Jack it's definitely not heaven...

Well, since you are HJ, it is a difficult question to answer.

• all i can say is

Alt text

Teasing by Telltale Voice Actors (or anybody else outside of Telltale) → THEN, teasing from Telltale Employees → Key Art → Screenshots → Trailer → Episode :P (Let's get a chain reaction going!)

• It's from a show called Community. Watch it, it's good.

Which show is that awesome Gif from?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.