Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• IT's a post wait trauma. Now we're losing our heads if the Ep are actually on time...

Tfw: You are actually ok with the ep being rated too soon but everyone is losing their heads

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Sex Moderate Impact ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Community, my favourite tv show comedy.

Which show is that awesome Gif from?

• AUSTRALIAN CLASSIFICATION ALREADY??!

Alt text

• "Sex: Moderate impact"

Oooo baby, finally Loader bot and Rhys confirmed!

Alt text

• Alt text

TheGeek11 posted: »

"Sex: Moderate impact" Oooo baby, finally Loader bot and Rhys confirmed!

• edited July 2015

I'm actually pretty concerned with how fast this is happening..

TftB has had excellent episode length so far. let's not have a 1 hour 20 minute episode to ruin the streak they have going on.

• Question:
    How long it usualy takes for Ep to be released after the ACB gives the rate?

• LOVE IS LOVE M8 NO MATTER WHAT

• is it possible that they were working on both episodes 3 and 4? maybe that's why they took so long last time?

• edited August 2015

Why would they choose to have one really long wait time and one pretty short wait time instead of consistent wait times?

EDIT: I said wait times too many times now it sounds weird

rhonu posted: »

is it possible that they were working on both episodes 3 and 4? maybe that's why they took so long last time?

• Like 2 weeks

Leluch123 posted: »

Question: How long it usualy takes for Ep to be released after the ACB gives the rate?

• Alt text

But boy oh boy Rhys sure is popular. xD

TheGeek11 posted: »

LOVE IS LOVE M8 NO MATTER WHAT

• edited July 2015

They were already doing some voice acting for E4 before E3 was even out, so that could be the case.

rhonu posted: »

is it possible that they were working on both episodes 3 and 4? maybe that's why they took so long last time?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's unpredictable if we're honest.

Question: How long it usualy takes for Ep to be released after the ACB gives the rate?

• Usually it's two weeks but not always.

• edited August 2015

well, yes, you are dead. sorry, kinda my fault, I have an itchy trigger finger. but no, I can assure you this is not even. this hell. the worst hell of them all. you've come to the...WAITING HELL! but you won't have to wait long, because the wait will end...SOOOOOOOON! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

edit: I know it seems like everything is going really fast, but I still think something's wrong with this

Guys... Guys, what is happening? Am I dead? Did I die?

• Wait wait wait ...... wait. Didnt ... didnt episode 3 come out in June? If episode 4 will be released in august then we can safely say that apocalypse is coming.

• Alt text

Wait wait wait ...... wait. Didnt ... didnt episode 3 come out in June? If episode 4 will be released in august then we can safely say that apocalypse is coming.

• edited August 2015

Alt text

The apocalypse is already here

Wait wait wait ...... wait. Didnt ... didnt episode 3 come out in June? If episode 4 will be released in august then we can safely say that apocalypse is coming.

• holy...where...where is this from? it looks awesome!

The apocalypse is already here

• Resident Evil Retribution's ending, a prelude to the next and last of the movie franchise coming in September 2016, so far titled "Resident Evil: The Final Chapter"

I'd rate Retribution a solid 8 out of 10

Dracu98 posted: »

holy...where...where is this from? it looks awesome!

• The way he looks there it seems like he should be saying "one does not simply smoke this weed"

• No.

The way he looks there it seems like he should be saying "one does not simply smoke this weed"

• Hopefully more than 10 minutes screen time for Handsome Jack this episode. Especially since we're going to Hyperion.

• You think you are going to see more than 10 minutes of Jack...

Alt text

Hopefully more than 10 minutes screen time for Handsome Jack this episode. Especially since we're going to Hyperion.

• Alt text

Why u doing this Jack, we need you.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

You think you are going to see more than 10 minutes of Jack...

• I've only ever seen tidbits, but it was pretty funny, I especially like the two nerds :D

Gary-Oak posted: »

It's from a show called Community. Watch it, it's good.

• No freakin' way, man! This is too good to be true. Am I dreaming ?

• Jack is the best! Gotta have more of jack, and more BL2 vault hunters i hope

• Alt text

And more Jackapedia - I want all the Helios insider goss!

Hopefully more than 10 minutes screen time for Handsome Jack this episode. Especially since we're going to Hyperion.

• All the inside scoop and hopefully a potential take over by the Handsome one going all ghost in the machine, air locking chaos, going to make all those bandits pay, Jack.

And more Jackapedia - I want all the Helios insider goss!

• edited August 2015

By the way, we got episode three 21 days after the rating from Australian Classification Board

• Yeah i think they did this because of E3.

Tolispro posted: »

By the way, we got episode three 21 days after the rating from Australian Classification Board

• btw, is telltale going to gamescom? curious. :)

Tolispro posted: »

• Oh my god. It's happening isn't it? It's really happening?

Holy Mary mother of Jesus, we're getting an August release!

Alt text

Bbcj chdiowdpwdnpn88w9bchac!!111!

• Eh, the Resident Evil films were pretty bad. Some of the action was alright, though.

Resident Evil Retribution's ending, a prelude to the next and last of the movie franchise coming in September 2016, so far titled "Resident Evil: The Final Chapter" I'd rate Retribution a solid 8 out of 10

• And now we wait for Telltale to start teasing Screenshots

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.