Hot, or Not?

Comments

Alt text

LawmanZero posted: »

And Fiona/Sasha will go "ALALKHDKLHAKLHKSLHKLSD" and glomp his ass. If it's Fiona, though, she'll start pinching him.

• I'd say Jack, but that level of hotness undressed would undoubtedly cause some sort of nuclear meltdown... so I'll be weird and say Vasquez, even though it's somewhat too late for that. Funny thing, I never liked him, but there were those moments when he came off as almost... endearing. I mean, he did seem to be honest when he talked about trying to be a 'mentor' for Rhys (although he went about it in the most idiotic way), and he had those huge, puppy-dog eyes...

Alt text

(I still shoot his arm off almost every time tho...)

• I WANTED TO LOOT THE DAMN PORTA-POTTY ANYWAY.

Enjoy your nothing, you idiot!

• ...That's how Claptrap sees him.

Except for the fact that they're not stripes, they're tiny pitchforks: Aaannnddd yet, as @LawmanZero attests he's probably the most r

• I found myself attracted to Vazquez's voice, and now I can never watch Open Season or The Emperor's New Groove ever again because all I feel is shame.

I am more attracted to fictional characters than actual people.

I'd say Jack, but that level of hotness undressed would undoubtedly cause some sort of nuclear meltdown... so I'll be weird and say Vasquez,

• I think that happens to everyone.

I found myself attracted to Vazquez's voice, and now I can never watch Open Season or The Emperor's New Groove ever again because all I feel is shame. I am more attracted to fictional characters than actual people.

• edited July 2015

I want him to open up slowly and bond with Rhys and Vaughn throughout the episode, as the duo guide Vallory and co through Helios.

Then, at the climax, Vallory tells August to kill them, but August flat-out refuses, because he just doesn't want to murder his new friends. Of course, Vallory gets furious and starts yelling at him.

Eventually, Vallory's goons aim their guns and Vallory pulls out her knife, then advances towards her own son. You get to try and talk her out of it ("He's your son! YOU WOULDN'T MURDER YOUR OWN SON!"), but she coldly refuses. August tells the group to get behind him and (if we get them) aim their guns, and the episode ends on a even tenser standoff.

BOOM! Another epic cliffhanger and the group has a new member.

DeityD posted: »

I, myself would personally like to see August shirtless, a guy like that is too hot to lock all that away. I would like to see more of him. Dude's kida interesting (and yeah, hot too) it'll be a shame if they'll just kill him off like Hugo.

• He still looks like that in real life, though, right?

Minus the flames...

...That's how Claptrap sees him.

• Well, yes. But he's certainly a lot less homicidal than we think, and has his own weird agenda-tries to buy time for Zed so he can leave, and he deliberately stalls Boll from delivering the ECHO logs for some reason, being skeptical and all.

He still looks like that in real life, though, right? Minus the flames...

• That happens way too often...

Alt text

I think that happens to everyone.

• If only...

I hope that he at least will survive in the end.

I want him to open up slowly and bond with Rhys and Vaughn throughout the episode, as the duo guide Vallory and co through Helios. Then,

• I really hope he does, too. He's pretty cool. He's douchey in Episode 3, but at least he still takes people prisoner over killing them, unlike Vasquez.

If only... I hope that he at least will survive in the end.

• Drools

Pah, I have a better one:

• Athena.

I think im in love..

• edited July 2015

Yeah I want to see more of him just to understand his character better. Is he just a douche, a stereotypical "bandit" or it's more complicated and he was telling the truth most of the times? The same goes for Vallory, for a moment I thought she's gonna be something unusual and maybe even some kind of an unlikely ally (at least for the girls) or something like that. Still hoping that all that won't just end like ep3, all messed up.

I really hope he does, too. He's pretty cool. He's douchey in Episode 3, but at least he still takes people prisoner over killing them, unlike Vasquez.

• Alt text

Pah, I have a better one:

• HOLD IN YOUR NOSEBLEED FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN, HOLD IT IN HOLD IT IN HOLD IT IN-

• Vallory, sadly, seems to be a massive villain through and through, as everything takes a serious turn whenever she shows up.

Her son, however...I'm guessing he suffers from violent mood swings, but he isn't that much of a douche as her-constantly taking prisoners over killing them, accidentally saving Zer0 and Fiona, and being horribly torn up about the con-shows that he has some morals.

And seeing how undercutting the deal was an incredibly juvenile attempt to one-up his mom, I'd say he doesn't like her very much at all, from the amount of bickering they do.

Yeah I want to see more of him just to understand his character better. Is he just a douche, a stereotypical "bandit" or it's more complicat

• So... #saveAugust? :D

Vallory, sadly, seems to be a massive villain through and through, as everything takes a serious turn whenever she shows up. Her son, how

• Hmmm..no. Maybe...#RedeemAugust

So... #saveAugust?

• Yeah that sounds better.

Hmmm..no. Maybe...#RedeemAugust

• And for all you nutty fangirls out there: #ShirtlessAugustPlz

Yeah that sounds better.

• Alt text

And for all you nutty fangirls out there: #ShirtlessAugustPlz

• Scooter !

... but to be more serious, Fiona and Athena in some kinky lingerie would be quite spiffing.

• edited August 2015

And just to make sure, EVERYONE is distracted except Vallory, who goes "SON, HERE IS YOUR SHIRT. PUT IT BACK ON AND STOP SHOWING OFF!"

Or, if he turns out to be the Stranger:

(Fiona and Rhys bickering)

August: (Fires shotgun in air from behind truck)

Rhys: OK, OK, stop-

(August walks out shirtless)

(Jaws drop)

August: My suit's still kinda wet after we crashed into that slag lake. Anyway...what happened next?

(Silence)

(More silence)

(August snaps fingers)

Rhys: Oh-uh, yes-we-uh-

Fiona: W-W-Well, we-we-

(And from that point it gets hilarious.)

• I find it impossible to imagine Athena in any kind of sexy situation. She's so serious all the time, all I can imagine is her in a sexy outfit, but with a stone cold stare and frown.

I do find it funny how curvy she is, compared to her BL1 counterpart. I imagine Pandoran food isn't terribly nutritous.

endoftimes posted: »

Scooter ! ... but to be more serious, Fiona and Athena in some kinky lingerie would be quite spiffing.

• She might make a good dominatrix tho.

silvereye27 posted: »

I find it impossible to imagine Athena in any kind of sexy situation. She's so serious all the time, all I can imagine is her in a sexy outf

• And just to make sure, EVERYONE is distracted except Vallory, who goes "SON, HERE IS YOUR SHIRT. PUT IT BACK ON AND STOP SHOWING OFF!"

The amount of "but mooom" situations would be too damn high.

(And from that point it gets hilarious.)

...from that point we would need best abs contest. xD

And just to make sure, EVERYONE is distracted except Vallory, who goes "SON, HERE IS YOUR SHIRT. PUT IT BACK ON AND STOP SHOWING OFF!" Or

• Can't see that either. S&M is the kindof thing that would require imagination, and I don't think Athena has it. I just can't imagine Athena being sexy in any sense, kindof like how you can't imagine your high school teachers have lives outside teaching you, and being interesting.

That doesn't mean she isn't rocking a hot bod though...

She might make a good dominatrix tho.

• OH, YES.

And then there's shirtless Rhys sitting next to August awkwardly while Fiona goes "Hmm."

And just to make sure, EVERYONE is distracted except Vallory, who goes "SON, HERE IS YOUR SHIRT. PUT IT BACK ON AND STOP SHOWING OFF!"

• Uh...that's Nisha's job. Athena's too socially awkward in love areas. Kinda like Zero.

She might make a good dominatrix tho.

• And then there's shirtless Rhys sitting next to August awkwardly while Fiona goes "Hmm."

More like goes "ew, why are you so weak."

Alt text

Just kidding, I mean having some is nice but hot is hot no matter what.

Plus, we can't have a contest without other characters, especially Krieg

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

by radishezrom

OH, YES. And then there's shirtless Rhys sitting next to August awkwardly while Fiona goes "Hmm."

• Still, though, redemption or #RedeemAugust is more important than the shirtless scene to me.

And then there's shirtless Rhys sitting next to August awkwardly while Fiona goes "Hmm." More like goes "ew, why are you so weak."

• Of course, that's essential.

Still, though, redemption or #RedeemAugust is more important than the shirtless scene to me.

• No redemption=No shirtless scene for fangirls.

Of course, that's essential.

• Alt text

First things first.

No redemption=No shirtless scene for fangirls.

• And pie, Cas. Lots of pie comes first...if Dean doesn't attempt to do increasingly nutty things in order to get hold of pie.

First things first.

• No. Hardcore sex scene. In 3d.

Ehhh...maybe have them make out. A sex scene is too...er...rule-34ish.

• I'd like to see Fiona wearing nothing but a smile and her hat. Just thinking about it... oh man...

On the dude side I think August would look pretty good with less clothing. Living a life on Pandora means he's bound to be in great shape and he shouldn't let Vaughn upstage him with all that shirtless action he got in Episode 2.

• Rhys, only so I can, as Fiona, laugh at him.

On the female side...

None?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.