Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Just wait till Rhys and Sahsa gets to the Vasqez office ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Heard it has great view on Pandora

Crips posted: »

I'm all for that. Maybe then Telltale would be encouraged enough to make an actual sex scene.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ooooooooh

Leluch123 posted: »

Just wait till Rhys and Sahsa gets to the Vasqez office ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Heard it has great view on Pandora

• edited August 2015

hehe, only for players who didn't trust handsome jack, otherwise the romance is destroyed single-handedly... and by that I mean when handsome jack as rhys slapped sasha's arse, romance destroyed.

sSOPHOo posted: »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ooooooooh

• Only with Jacek Rozenek as Geralt of course :D

Witcher series! That would be guarantee hit!

• edited August 2015

Idk bro maybe Sasha is a naughty girl and enjoys that kinda thing
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Dear god I hope not, he's the last character I want to see in Tales.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Is... Is that Claptrap in the center? I'm seeing something that looks yellow and rectangular with a glowing blue eye. Maybe I'm just hallucinating due to how much I want him to show up, though. ;_;

• enter image description here

wrong answer....

TheGeek11 posted: »

Idk bro maybe Sasha is a naughty girl and enjoys that kinda thing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• She just plays hard to get ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

wrong answer....

• Couldn't be any other way

Only with Jacek Rozenek as Geralt of course

• Yes!!!!!!

His monotonus yet emotional ( weird but effective combo) voice is amazing xD Especially when he insults someone

Only with Jacek Rozenek as Geralt of course

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

. * grabs money and runs away *

Dapnee posted: »

[slides telltale five bucks] So are we getting to see Mr. Blake, or no? He def deserves to be the new CEO, and [slides another five] should have his old voice actor from BL1.

• Hahaha xD I can't even, it's so funny coming from a Hype-- Telltale Games' staff xD

puzzlebox posted: »

. * grabs money and runs away *

• Ozzy I had literally posted like on page before this ;-;

OzzyUK posted: »

They have now released some normal size key art without the advertisement for the crowd-play and the ESRB logo.

• I called it when I saw the first season 2 thread - this is gonna be the next Wolf Among Us. When the game is over there will be 10-15 threads all about a season 2

Crips posted: »

It makes me sad that after Episode 4 releases, we'll be waiting for a final episode

• ...then, when Telltale announces some other oddball title in the future like Wolf Among Us or Tales from the Borderlands, people will complain that Telltale needs to stop working on new franchises and make a new Season of Wolf Among Us/Borderlands, etc.

Man, to see how people first reacted from when games like Wolf Among Us or Tales from the Borderlands were announced to seeing posts like this is strange.

Funny how things work out in the end. :P

I called it when I saw the first season 2 thread - this is gonna be the next Wolf Among Us. When the game is over there will be 10-15 threads all about a season 2

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The one you posted was extra wide and had the ESRB rating on it, the normal key arts only have the episode name and game logo like the one i posted.

Ozzy I had literally posted like on page before this ;-;

• I don't get why people don't just chill. Even if you personally don't like a game, there will always be a large group of people who will. Just relax and wait your turn for a game you enjoy

...then, when Telltale announces some other oddball title in the future like Wolf Among Us or Tales from the Borderlands, people will compla

• Ozzy pls

OzzyUK posted: »

The one you posted was extra wide and had the ESRB rating on it, the normal key arts only have the episode name and game logo like the one i posted.

• you called?

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2015

Amen to that. If Telltale was a one trick pony and only pumped out Walking Dead games like a notable portion of people wanted, we'd have never gotten unique experiences like Wolf or Borderlands. Seeing Telltale becoming more experimental and embracing niche franchises for their games is a good thing in my book. :)

I don't get why people don't just chill. Even if you personally don't like a game, there will always be a large group of people who will. Just relax and wait your turn for a game you enjoy

• if you think a woman punching you is just playing hard to get, it begs the question what exactly are you doing to the females you meet?

She just plays hard to get ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I was just thinking of that

wrong answer....

• Dude I wasn't serious....

if you think a woman punching you is just playing hard to get, it begs the question what exactly are you doing to the females you meet?

• Or were you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dude I wasn't serious....

• Maybe( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pipas posted: »

Or were you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I have no idea what you mean by "the next Wolf Among US", since this is the only TellTale game I play and will probably be the only one I will ever play. I would like another season because I like this game and would like the opportunity to play more of it. If there isn't another season then I'll move on. I don't understand the personal nature people place on the decisions of a company like TellTails. If Borderlands makes money, and they can easily organize another season, then there will be one. If they can't, then they wont. It's not any more personal than that.

I called it when I saw the first season 2 thread - this is gonna be the next Wolf Among Us. When the game is over there will be 10-15 threads all about a season 2

• dude! the red arm?

enter image description here

how could you?

wrong answer....

• I've been playing Tales From the Borderlands for the past few months but this is my first post in the forums!

I'm so excited that we are getting the next episode really soon and I've been dying to get some more Yvette too, I'm glad that it seems like she is going to have a big part in this episode.

• edited August 2015

That looks cool, though it does look like Yvette actually was up to no good after all which is kind of spoilerily, but we'll see. I'll be interested to see where Telltale will take Fiona's character since it seems like in episode 3 there was an attempt to make her a bit more accessible.

I'm SERIOUSLY getting sick of this petty Fiona hate and hopefully Telltale will do something to veer them away from some of their negative perspectives.

• I mean that The Wolf Among Us had a majority of people love it, like this game, but afterwards Telltale went silent and said nothing about any continuation and whenever asked they would just say "it's not a yes or a no." People are still asking for it to this day, more than a year after it ended, yet nothing.

I can see that same thing happening with Tales

I have no idea what you mean by "the next Wolf Among US", since this is the only TellTale game I play and will probably be the only one I wi

• Welcome mate! :)

PeggyCarter posted: »

I've been playing Tales From the Borderlands for the past few months but this is my first post in the forums! I'm so excited that we are

• I'm so hyped for this episode, Helios is one of the coolest places in Borderlands.

• That would be painful, I would hope it wouldn't become another Half Life thing. It would defiantly put a serious question as if I would buy another TellTale game in the future. I would like a yes or no, the non committal is irritating.

I mean that The Wolf Among Us had a majority of people love it, like this game, but afterwards Telltale went silent and said nothing about a

• I feel a lot worse for the Tales of Monkey Island fans. What a cliffhanger.

I mean that The Wolf Among Us had a majority of people love it, like this game, but afterwards Telltale went silent and said nothing about a

• Oh god please no.

• They already did that in episode 3. When people decide they dislike someone they make their own reasons for doing so, and people usually force themselves to say one protagonist is better than the other in situations where there are more than one, instead of being both equally.

J-Master posted: »

That looks cool, though it does look like Yvette actually was up to no good after all which is kind of spoilerily, but we'll see. I'll be in

• what is everyone's favorite level from any of the games, including dlc levels

for me it's either wam bam island (son of crawmerax) or Flamerock refuge (dragon keep)

• i'm not good with names, but i like TPS certain levels, i loved the claptrap dlc, plus marcus mercenary day = i love snow. xD also many but it would be toooooo long. :)

what is everyone's favorite level from any of the games, including dlc levels for me it's either wam bam island (son of crawmerax) or Flamerock refuge (dragon keep)

• i agree! that's why i loved TPS.

I'm so hyped for this episode, Helios is one of the coolest places in Borderlands.

• That would actually allow the continuation of Ciri's story without being so fucking overpowered that you just look at people and they die. this could work....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.