Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Like I said - 6-th - 13-th October, thanks!

Stop being so uninformed,i even posted here a post about the release date that no one cared.If they want proof so much i would'va put here a screenshot from episode 5 if that makes you belive it,but i will not!

• ... о_О

Guess he's not only good at dinner, but he's also a remarkable photographer.

• Explain further.

Does not make sense at all.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Max uses the rewind time in an alternate universe too, so she also received forces there. But it is not written down in the diary, and she rewinds time already many times in AU.

• This DemonLeon3D's style is about as good as Bembiann's.

• Why the hell you have to be so rude? lol

Stop being so uninformed,i even posted here a post about the release date that no one cared.If they want proof so much i would'va put here a screenshot from episode 5 if that makes you belive it,but i will not!

• Lel,i sayed this in a way of peace not rude,ik it sounds a bit rude.My english is bad so yeah.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Why the hell you have to be so rude? lol

• 10/10 already better than most of TellTale's choices they claim matter.

• September sounds possible for sure!

Drbg posted: »

I imagine that the earliest date possible will be late September.

• I understand, English is not my first language either, so sometimes I have these kind of problems too. It's just that ''Stop being so uninformed'' may sound a little bit rude. :P

Lel,i sayed this in a way of peace not rude,ik it sounds a bit rude.My english is bad so yeah.

• In the next few years my english it will be more good.

TheCatWolf posted: »

I understand, English is not my first language either, so sometimes I have these kind of problems too. It's just that ''Stop being so uninformed'' may sound a little bit rude. :P

• It's already good. But I'm sure it'll get better in the next months. I hope mine will too.

In the next few years my english it will be more good.

• Yeah. Agree.

This DemonLeon3D's style is about as good as Bembiann's.

• so true Lol.

kikyouchanx posted: »

10/10 already better than most of TellTale's choices they claim matter.

• What do you guys think the update is for, it's fairly large is it possible that the episode is coming very soon, maybe the delay for episode 4 was them working on episode 5

• edited August 2015

It's to fix a bug related to the quick rewind thing, that was forcing players to go back to the start of a scene. At least that's what they say.

What do you guys think the update is for, it's fairly large is it possible that the episode is coming very soon, maybe the delay for episode 4 was them working on episode 5

• Nope. I thik It's will be from October 6-th-13-th.

maybe the delay for episode 4 was them working on episode 5

I think that it took time for scenes with Kate at the hospital, improve the beach, more puzzles in the room Chloe - the investigation, as well as other small items and a lot of influence of choises.

What do you guys think the update is for, it's fairly large is it possible that the episode is coming very soon, maybe the delay for episode 4 was them working on episode 5

• edited August 2015

Remember that at the beginning of episode 1, doe leads us to the lighthouse. If this is the spirit of Rachel.

According to the Rachel's letter in an urn in episode 2 and words a homeless woman, Rachel went to the city alarmed.

What if she had a relationship with Jefferson, and then she found out what he was doing, she even made a photo his dark work and hid photos in a lighthouse, in case she would die, so they do not fall into the hands of Jefferson.

Jefferson learned that she knows the truth, her was drugged at a Vortex party, she was photographed in a dark room, and then was killed.

At the beginning of the episode 1 Max goes to the lighthouse, but why?

If there are photos that reveal the truth about Jefferson, the Max can return throught them to the past and try to save Rachel. Maybe it's something close...

• I completely believe it. When I finally played the game myself (After having watched so many others LP it) that was the first thing I thought to myself.

Legendary12 posted: »

Deleted Nathan Lines at 2:17 enter link description here

• That would still be saving her. If that is what caused everything, there's nothing we can do but let her die.

What if Max just waits outside the girl's bathroom to stop Chloe from coming in?

• That is a good theory. I am still wondering what is causing all those freaky accidents. Snow amidst a hot day, an eclipse, lots of whales stranded on the beach, the two moons and the upcoming storm.

Remember that at the beginning of episode 1, doe leads us to the lighthouse. If this is the spirit of Rachel. According to the Rachel's l

• I'm a little confused at your theory.

Remember that at the beginning of episode 1, doe leads us to the lighthouse. If this is the spirit of Rachel. According to the Rachel's l

• Maybe now better? :)

I'm a little confused at your theory.

• It is better now, thank you. However, I am still confused by a small part, not because of the wording. What do you mean that in episode 1 Max goes to the lighthouse? What part? Nightmare or normally?

The other part is the whole picture part. I'm going to take a wild guess and say Max can't travel through pictures she isn't in. Therefore she won't be able to save Rachel if there actually are pictures in the lighthouse.

Maybe now better?

• edited August 2015

What if she photoshops herself in? I'm not gonna say it's probable, but i do think it's a possibility.

There is also the matter of Frank's 'favorite pic of Rachel', which is said to have been given to him by Rachel (per Nathan in the diner, Ep.3). This picture is actually a picture of Max. It is not something that you can click and look at, but some posters (Geek Remix among others) have gotten better screenshots of the photo that Frank puts on the table in the diner, and it is definitely Not Rachel.

It's Max made up to look like Rachel. Similar hairstyle, clothing and posing to Rachel, as well as her feather earring. But, Max's ears, her eye color and the way she holds her mouth clearly show it is her. So, i guess where i'm going with this is, does she really have to be in the picture? Maybe as a continuation of her growing powers, she thinks to herself to try something different, or maybe she will finally tell Warren about her powers if she escapes and he will suggest trying it. Cuz, why not? If she can't do it, she can't. But if Max is capable of 'putting herself in a picture' and then using it to travel, she could potentially talk to Anyone. Even Rachel. And actually get some Real answers.

It is better now, thank you. However, I am still confused by a small part, not because of the wording. What do you mean that in episode 1 Ma

• What if she photoshops herself in? I'm not gonna say it's probable, but i do think it's a possibility

Then hell, Max could be anywhere. I find that possibility funny.

There is also the matter of Frank's 'favorite pic of Rachel', which is said to have been given to him by Rachel (per Nathan in the diner, Ep.3). This picture is actually a picture of Max.

Wait, no it isn't. You think Max would, I don't know, say something about it. Are you going with the idea that Max somehow goes back in time and becomes Rachel?

Arya_Stupid posted: »

What if she photoshops herself in? I'm not gonna say it's probable, but i do think it's a possibility. There is also the matter of Frank'

• Are you going with the idea that Max somehow goes back in time and becomes Rachel?

I hope not.

What if she photoshops herself in? I'm not gonna say it's probable, but i do think it's a possibility Then hell, Max could be anywhe

• Agreed, I hate that theory.

Killah posted: »

Are you going with the idea that Max somehow goes back in time and becomes Rachel? I hope not.

• It is. There are a few videos on youtube that show the picture clearly and compare it to the shot of Rachel with Frank side by side - it doesn't look like Rachel at all. (Geek Remix has a good one, i think it's called the Skinchanger Theory, or something similar). The reason Max doesn't comment is because she herself never actually looks at the picture, she's too preoccupied with getting Frank's keys.

I don't know what it means that it is a pic of Max and not Rachel, but no i don't think that Max is, was, or will ever actually Be Rachel. But, maybe she was pretending to be her to get information from someone, or just to get info about Rachel in general? I'm just not sure of the implications, but i find it really intriguing.

What if she photoshops herself in? I'm not gonna say it's probable, but i do think it's a possibility Then hell, Max could be anywhe

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited August 2015

But if Max has to go to the past and save Rachel, who knows how things are going to turn out. We saw how things turned out when we changed William's fate. And even if we could go back and save her, it wouldn't fix the problem of the storm destroying Arcadia Bay. I strongly believe that all this time traveling is causing the weird phenomenons (animals dying out of nowhere, Snowing, random eclipse, and the 2 moons) I think Max won't be able to use her rewind powers, because she might realize that's what's causing the storm.

• There is a huge flaw in your theory. The fact that Max didn't do any researching into the disappearance of Rachel before meeting Chloe. There would be no reason that 1. She would be researching and gathering evidence on Rachel 2. Acting like Rachel before or after the disappearance for any reason, especially to Frank, someone she didn't know. 3. Would have time to do it during the time we play.

Sorry, but this theory has...no evidence except a picture we can't even look at in game (Up close anyway).

It is. There are a few videos on youtube that show the picture clearly and compare it to the shot of Rachel with Frank side by side - it doe

• Did anyone else kill their plant by accident? I watered it every episode and it died from too much water. Then I killed a blue jay by accident too. I left it in the house and it later died in Chloe's room. I thought it was the mother of the blue jay eggs in the garage, so I didn't let it out...

• It's not really a theory, more of an observation.

All i'm saying is that the pic is of Max and not Rachel. Which it clearly is if you look at it. The rest is just speculating on what it could mean. I know Max didn't do any research prior to meeting back up with Chloe, but there is still an episode left and Max does have the ability to go back in time.

There is a huge flaw in your theory. The fact that Max didn't do any researching into the disappearance of Rachel before meeting Chloe. Ther

• Max has the power to travel back in time through pictures she's in. That isn't Max in that picture. If it is of Max, actually show me the picture.

It's not really a theory, more of an observation. All i'm saying is that the pic is of Max and not Rachel. Which it clearly is if you loo

• Apologies Golden Paladin but i dont have the pic to upload for you. That is why i mentioned the video, as it shows a clear side by side of the pic of Max compared to the one of Rachel and Frank.

If you don't believe me that's totally fine, i don't want to argue. :)

Max has the power to travel back in time through pictures she's in. That isn't Max in that picture. If it is of Max, actually show me the picture.

• I would also like to acknowledge the fact that GeekRemix claimed you saw Rachel's face in the butterfly picture. They aren't always correct.

Oh well, if thou wishes not to argue, then I bid you a good day and then adieu.

Apologies Golden Paladin but i dont have the pic to upload for you. That is why i mentioned the video, as it shows a clear side by side of t

• edited August 2015

I would also like to acknowledge the fact that GeekRemix claimed you saw Rachel's face in the butterfly picture. They aren't always correct. Oh well, if thou wishes not to argue, then I bid you a good day and then adieu.

• You tried but it doesn't convince me. The colors on the folded version are a lot deeper than the ones normally, it makes sense that her eye color would be shown as primarily blue. Maybe also since the version on the table wasn't suppose to be looked at up close.

Absolutely agree that they are not infallible. I found a side by side. Here is the link. http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://i.imgu

• Okay, well thanks for hearing me out anyways Golden Paladin! Cheers.

You tried but it doesn't convince me. The colors on the folded version are a lot deeper than the ones normally, it makes sense that her eye

• Cheers to you too, friend.

Okay, well thanks for hearing me out anyways Golden Paladin! Cheers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.