Tales of the Monkey Island-Board - Neverending

Rules are simple. It's an ongoing story about our most beloved Pirate...Captain Jack Spar...errr...Guybrush Threepwood. I start with an event and everybody posts another sentence to the story.

Rules are simple:

1. Everybody just one sentence per post.
2. No double posting.
3. Guybrush is the main charackter

Everybody is ready?

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Deep in the Carribean.
    Kettlepot Island

Nighttime, 10 pm. Guybrush stood over the decaying corpse of...
  • edited October 2009
    ... the lookout of Melee Island, he appears to have been killed by...
  • edited October 2009
    ...his favourite teacher from kindergarten. What caused this once friendly female to become such a ruthless pirate, working as a henchman (woman) for...
  • edited October 2009
    .... wages, no man could say. Still, all his pockets were filled with neat stuff, like a valuable....
  • edited October 2009
    ...rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle. Beside him was...
  • edited October 2009
    Deep in the Carribean.
    Kettlepot Island

Nighttime, 10 pm. Guybrush stood over the decaying corpse of the lookout of Melee Island. He appears to have been killed by his favourite teacher from kindergarten. What caused this once friendly female to become such a ruthless pirate, working as a henchman (woman) for wages, no man could say.

Still, all his pockets were filled with neat stuff, like a valuable rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle. Beside him was the only hint, leading to the hideout of the kindergarten-killer, a...
  • edited October 2009
    ...red rose and a note with the letters R.W scrawled in with the lookouts blood. Guybrush decides to investigate by heading towards Melee town. His first port of call is...
  • edited October 2009
    Skull Island, to pick up some pearl earrings for his and Elaine's wedding anniversary and also to...
  • edited October 2009
    ..sign a petition to change the name 'skull island' to 'duck island' and heads on his way to..
  • edited October 2009
    ...Melee Island again (all the while thinking what a worth while trip Skull Island was). Guybrush walks into the Scumm bar and approaches a surly looking pirate and asks him if he knows anything of the initials R.W. The pirate responds by saying...
  • edited October 2009
    "No."
  • edited October 2009
    ...So Guybrush approaches a ever so slightly less surly looking pirate and asks the same question, this pirate responds by saying "I wonder if you mean old Rose Wilco, the crazy old lady over on Phatt Island?!" So Guybrush leaves the Scumm Bar to...
  • edited October 2009
    go to the harbour. He charters his favourite ship;
  • edited October 2009
    ...Le Météore Dangereux. But there had been some changes down at the shipyard, and rather than his regular crew, Guybrush found himself facing...
  • edited October 2009
    ...JoJo Jr. and family. "What are you doing here?", says...
  • edited October 2009
    Elaine, "I thought we were supposed to be going out for dinner tonight. I can't have you galavanting around the caribbean on a ship full of monkeys."

To which Guybrush replied
  • edited October 2009
    "I'm not galavanting... I don't even have a swordfish. We were just going to..."
  • edited October 2009
    "fill my pants with useless items and if there's time..."
  • edited October 2009
    "...some useful ones". Elaine folded her arms and said
  • edited October 2009
    "If you don't come with me this instant, I'll fill your pants with ferrets!"
  • edited October 2009
    But Guybrush, having lept aboard his ship, shouted back "I don't think there's enough room for anymore!"
    He then set sail for
  • edited October 2009
    Phatt Island, to meet the foe!
  • edited October 2009
    Le Chuck, who still held a grudge on Guybrush for breaking his....
  • edited October 2009
    "most jelly beans consumed in under one minute" record, was ready for Guybrush's arrival. He had fashioned a sword out of
  • edited October 2009
    chewing gum and toothpicks. However, his shoddy workmanship
  • edited October 2009
    ..was no where as shoddy as the swords over at 'Stan's previously owned toothpick and chewing gum sword shop'. while waiting for guybrush to come into port le chuck dicided to...
  • edited October 2009
    check up on Rose Wilco to see if she was still
  • edited October 2009
    folowing his cunning plan. LeChuck had everything figured out, and the only thing missing was...
  • edited October 2009
    the blood of Guybrush Threepwood, which, when accquired, would ensure that LeChuck could finally win the hand of Elaine. Meanwhile, aboard Le Météore Dangereux,
  • edited October 2009
    Guybrush was regretting not buying porthole defoggers from Stan when he'd had the chance. Unable to see anything in the cabin he went on deck only to be...
  • edited October 2009
    ..advised by his butler that the ship had run aground. "Where are we - and since when have I got a butler?"
  • edited October 2009
    "Oh sorry sir," said Winslow, "I took the liberty of stowawaying on your ship and appointing myself as butler. I do hope you don't mind."
    "Not at all Winslow! In fact, I would have been very disappointed if the case had been otherwise. So where are we?"
  • edited October 2009
    "Unfortunately, sir, the winds had taken us to the cruel and violent Rhombus of San Hanuman!" - said Winslow and pointed at the twisted stormy clouds above.
  • edited October 2009
    Meanwhile, LeChuck kicked down Rose Wilco's front door
  • edited October 2009
    with his mighty pirate boots and an "Arrr!" that would make a lesser man shiver in fear. But Rose wasn't impressed by her master's show of force, after all she was...
  • edited October 2009
    sharing a house with him at the time. After a few moments, LeChuck realised his mistake and bashfully replaced the door. "What do you want? I'm busy" snapped Rose Wilco. LeChuck said "I came to tell you that Guybrush Threepwood
  • edited October 2009
    "That's not all you'll...
  • edited October 2009
    LeChuck stopped and cleared his throat, "Maybe you should sit down first, I have some shocking news...
  • edited October 2009
    'what is it?' rose asked. ' its geekwood... he is stronger then we thought.. my sources tell me that...that....he managed to kill the great santino!..
  • edited October 2009
    At that moment an evil boney rattle filled the room " Mwuuuuh hahaha, lies lies lies!! Who dares spread inaccurate rumours of the the demonic pirate skull murrr...errrr.... santino!"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.