Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I had to create an account FINALLY! hello to everyone!
    (the first thing is that I'm from Spain and maybe I make a few mistakes when writing. Sorry in advance)
    soo, that's the point. I'm the only one who is worrying like hell for this capture?

Those eyebrows are from Vaughn?

i mean, at first sight appear yours :S maybe it's just a silly thought. I'm just too hyped to think clearly

• RIP VAUGHN [*]

Also, these screen caps are more than anything I could have ever possibly wanted. * Buttstallion (statue or carcass/weird taxidermy? Be

• If it's Vaughn's face I'm gonna flip

shioku posted: »

I had to create an account FINALLY! hello to everyone! (the first thing is that I'm from Spain and maybe I make a few mistakes when writing

• Even with assistance from a familiar face

I'm guessing that's Scooter, with his insane spaceship mods?

Is there anything that man can't do (except, y'know score a date with someone outside his family tree)...

OzzyUK posted: »

There are larger screenshots and episode information on the Blog. In this penultimate episode of the season, captured by Vallory and h

• TheTP87 posted: »

Well, one of the developers twitted some time ago about recording Vaughn lines for EP4. So probably, he's gonna appear somehow

• edited August 2015

U were right! OMFG

Poogerscanreadthefuture

Poogers555 posted: »

Screenshots tomorrow guys, you heard it here first!

• That was actually so dark...love it

Crips posted: »

If it's Vaughn's face I'm gonna flip

• Gah, that would be so messed up - even if it was a fantasy/unreliable narrator moment...

(Also, welcome!)

I had to create an account FINALLY! hello to everyone! (the first thing is that I'm from Spain and maybe I make a few mistakes when writing

• edited August 2015

Athena: Teaches you how to become a proper Vault Hunter and use your talents properly

Handsome Jack: Teaches you how to punch psychos wearing weird masks with your robo-arm

• Like teacher, like student

TheTP87 posted: »

Athena: Teaches you how to become a proper Vault Hunter and use your talents properly Handsome Jack: Teaches you how to punch psychos wearing weird masks with your robo-arm

• I'm pretty sure that, while Fiona will get more skilled with guns, Rhys will get more skilled with melee

Like teacher, like student

• Those eyebrows are from Vaughn?

enter image description here

I hope it's just a reused texture. It's way too dark for Tales....

• edited August 2015

Knowing that the Jack cardboard cutouts from Sanctuary still exist you cannot convince me that Rhys doesn't have at least one in his home and/or office.

(Also, this is some weird culty, alter-type, worshippey stuff).

• Anyone notice the absence of Vallory?

Did her crew, including her own son, betray her?!

I am sooooo hyped!

• What if it becomes possible to destroy them just to piss off Jack?

Knowing that the Jack cardboard cutouts from Sanctuary still exist you cannot convince me that Rhys doesn't have at least one in his home and/or office. (Also, this is some weird culty, alter-type, worshippey stuff).

• I want to play this now goddammit!

• You really want to piss off mass-psycho-murder that happens to live in your head and may or may not take over your body?

What if it becomes possible to destroy them just to piss off Jack?

• Well, not as Rhys, maybe as Fiona. Just like Sasha did with the Handsome Jack Billboard. So Rhys doesn't take any risks (or Rhysks)

Leluch123 posted: »

You really want to piss off mass-psycho-murder that happens to live in your head and may or may not take over your body?

• Pretty sure August will keep calling Rhys "Reeze". I loved that gag in Episode 1

• You believe that in this chapter the girls will know of the existence of Jack in Rhy's brain?

• Yes. Present-day Fiona is aware of Jack so they'll probably know that he's in Rhys' head

You believe that in this chapter the girls will know of the existence of Jack in Rhy's brain?

• Can't wait for this episode to finally come around! With screens and a release date, all that leaves is the trailer. :)

• Scooter is back!!! Butt Stallion!!! (surrounded by employees wearing HJ masks???) August, Finch, and Kroger working with us!!! Jack teaching Rhys how to punch people in the face!!! SPACE!!!

Yes, I think this episode will be very good.

• I can not wait to see their reactions

Yes. Present-day Fiona is aware of Jack so they'll probably know that he's in Rhys' head

• I honestly dunno, since I personally like games like this (though not all of them too, I didn't like The vanishing of Ethan Carter and Machine for pigs much). If you're ok with them in general and only disliked some (like Dear Esther), I can suggest watching first 30 minutes on youtube and then decide. They have a lot in common, yes, but they're quite different too. Everybody's gone to the Rapture is more of a science fiction and has more "dialogues" (not monologues like in Dear Esther) overall, plus the story feels 'whole' and not so complicated and confusing like in DE. But it's still a Chinese room's game, there's no action and we're only there to observe and learn, though the pace of the storytelling is quicker compared to DE or Amnesia.

Oh, hey, is that any good? I debated getting it, but I did not like 'Dear Esther' at all, so idk if there's a point in me getting this.

• it's not always like that. Sometimes its screenshots on sunday, trailer on monday, release date on tuesday.

elgardo4 posted: »

Screenshots this week, trailer next week, realese date A25

• HAHAHAHAHA AUGUST 18th!!!!!

elgardo4 posted: »

Screenshots this week, trailer next week, realese date A25

• That would be Yvette. Scooter too but I don't see how he could be of much assistance whereas Yvette is probably gonna help out big time.

Even with assistance from a familiar face I'm guessing that's Scooter, with his insane spaceship mods? Is there anything that man can't do (except, y'know score a date with someone outside his family tree)...

• What the hell is this? O_O I first saw those on tumblr and it looked so photoshopped. O_O Like... what?! I can't even.

Green613 posted: »

screenz

• The ending of this episode will be us reaching the Vault of the traveler and it will be a RIDICULOUS cliffhanger. Prepare yourselves for the ultimate cliffhanger.

• edited August 2015

am... all the people in the other side of the image are wearing jack masks...except for Fiona and Gorgys but... WHY? o_0

Knowing that the Jack cardboard cutouts from Sanctuary still exist you cannot convince me that Rhys doesn't have at least one in his home and/or office. (Also, this is some weird culty, alter-type, worshippey stuff).

• inb4 Episode ends with the protagonists hanging from a cliff and about to fall down

Wigams posted: »

The ending of this episode will be us reaching the Vault of the traveler and it will be a RIDICULOUS cliffhanger. Prepare yourselves for the ultimate cliffhanger.

• I kinda liked the first Amnesia. I guess I'll youtube it like you suggest, and see how I feel about it. Though since TFTB is definitely coming out on the 18th I might not need any distractions after all :D

DeityD posted: »

I honestly dunno, since I personally like games like this (though not all of them too, I didn't like The vanishing of Ethan Carter and Machi

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Vaughn's going to come in at the last moment when we're in a tight spot, crashing a vehicle straight into Helios and our enemies (unintentionally, he actually just sucks at driving) to save the day

Also, these screen caps are more than anything I could have ever possibly wanted. * Buttstallion (statue or carcass/weird taxidermy? Be

• If you're interested in games like this, it's worth checking regardless (I mean, it's always better to try something ,especially since we have youtube, than regret it later) :) It's not very long, so even if you'll like it it'll take you 2-3 evenings (or ~5-7 hours) at most to finish it.

I kinda liked the first Amnesia. I guess I'll youtube it like you suggest, and see how I feel about it. Though since TFTB is definitely coming out on the 18th I might not need any distractions after all

• HOLY SKAGSUCK, BUTTSTALLION!!!

• Oh yeah, duh.

For some reason I read it as help physically getting to Helios (AKA transforming the caravan), rather than once they're there (which will definitely be Yvette's time to shine)!

That would be Yvette. Scooter too but I don't see how he could be of much assistance whereas Yvette is probably gonna help out big time.

• Because they're paying tribute to the GODDAMN HERO OF THE STORY!

But seriously, I don't know - it's definitely creepy/culty though.

Also, I love that Fiona has an ID badge - so much for sleuthing around Helios trying to remain undetected, you clearly just walk up to reception and sign in.

That never would have happened under Jack's rule (especially not Pandoran scum)!

am... all the people in the other side of the image are wearing jack masks...except for Fiona and Gorgys but... WHY? o_0

• I'm leaning more towards a Stranger reveal.

They start to take their mask off and BAM: cut to Tector and his machine gun in the preview.

The ending of this episode will be us reaching the Vault of the traveler and it will be a RIDICULOUS cliffhanger. Prepare yourselves for the ultimate cliffhanger.

• Very astute observation - I like it!

Scooter will be in space while Janey will most probably stay on Pandora. An interesting role change, isn't it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.