Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Classic Vaughn...

Deltino posted: »

Vaughn's going to come in at the last moment when we're in a tight spot, crashing a vehicle straight into Helios and our enemies (unintentionally, he actually just sucks at driving) to save the day

• Ok, I definitely need to put you back in power somehow, sir, this place has gone to the skags without you...

Also, this does look like some weird and creepy guided tour, doesn't it?

Because they're paying tribute to the GODDAMN HERO OF THE STORY! But seriously, I don't know - it's definitely creepy/culty though. Al

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2015

I hope the next time is just a remix of Jimbo and Tector's machine gun.

I'm leaning more towards a Stranger reveal. They start to take their mask off and BAM: cut to Tector and his machine gun in the preview.

• It's like the Helios version of Shade's World of Curiosities (hopefully with 100% less jump scares)!

Ok, I definitely need to put you back in power somehow, sir, this place has gone to the skags without you... Also, this does look like some weird and creepy guided tour, doesn't it?

• Actual footage of me right now.

takakonoe posted: »

I want to play this now goddammit!

• Yeah, but while the stranger is removing the mask in slow motion Rhys is gonna say something like "wait, is this the part where we're supposed to be hyped?"

I'm leaning more towards a Stranger reveal. They start to take their mask off and BAM: cut to Tector and his machine gun in the preview.

• THERES NO BEARD ON THAT FACE ITS NOT VAUGHN STOP SCARING ME GUYS

buntingsir posted: »

Those eyebrows are from Vaughn? I hope it's just a reused texture. It's way too dark for Tales....

• DAMMIT! I CAN'T EVEN PLAY THIS ONE! I'M AWAY FROM MY PLAYSTATION!

• edited August 2015

yup. the one and only... the hyperian princess, Buttstallion!

enter image description here

HOLY SKAGSUCK, BUTTSTALLION!!!

• The hype is so real... I honestly didn't know I could make noises like this until now.

• OH MY GOODDDDD BUTTSTALLION! <3

OH GOD WHERE'S VAUGHN

WHY ARE THOSE GUYS WEARING HJ'S MASKS

SO MANY QUESTIONS SO MUCH HYPEEE

• Can we have an hour of strolling around Hyperion with Handsome Jack's commentary before we jump into the action.

• edited August 2015

Holy shit, Butt Stalion and Scooter, this episode is going to be fucking awesome.

Green613 posted: »

last set i guess

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

SOMEONE PUNCH ME AGAIN

• Ahh the episode where Vaughn and Sasha will probably die :(

• Holy crap that was quick! I was expecting a release in september.

• edited August 2015

Sooo Scooter catches a ride, august finch and Kroger join the squad, Vaughn is kill, butt stallion, and most importantly, Fiona's visitor tag

• Yeah, imagine the Jack-a-pedia entrance for Butt Stallion or the "insight" he can give to some of the Hyperion folks

Can we have an hour of strolling around Hyperion with Handsome Jack's commentary before we jump into the action.

• Holy shit it's Butt Stalion, I kind of want to see what Handsome Jack's reaction will be upon seeing his pony stuffed.

• Really? Even when it was confirmed to be out this month?

TheJack posted: »

Holy crap that was quick! I was expecting a release in september.

• Vaughn is kill

Mfw:
    dont. please

Poogers555 posted: »

Sooo Scooter catches a ride, august finch and Kroger join the squad, Vaughn is kill, butt stallion, and most importantly, Fiona's visitor tag

• I wasn't really hanging out in the forums much so i didn't know, i literally just checked 10 minutes ago and saw this, got lucky i guess.

dojo32161 posted: »

Really? Even when it was confirmed to be out this month?

• I can't wait to see all the Jack-apedia entrances in this episode!!

• Vaughn is kill

Idec, but I don't buy it either.

Bro bro bro bro bro bro

present tense tho...

Poogers555 posted: »

• OMG SCREENS! AND IT'S COMING OUT THIS TUESDAY! I'M SO EXCITED!

This line tho...

There is ONE last thing we can tell you about this episode... sacrifices will need to be made. Can you make the tough choices required to succeed?

Got me worried a little... ;_;

Btw, totally expecting this to happen in the first screen.

enter link description here

• I, I don't believe it...

THEY'RE DOING THE ARMAGEDDON WALK!

So wait, are they all a team now? They're all good? August and those other two bandit dudes are on our side for a bit? This is too cool! T.T and it's coming out in 6 DAAAAAAAYS!

I have only one question...what the hell is going on with that unicorn? o_o do Hyperions like My Little Pony?

And, bet you 50 bucks this happens during the dramatic Armageddon walk scene =D

• what the hell is going on with that unicorn?

You haven't heard of Buttstalion? Handsome Jack's living unicorn made entirely of diamonds?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I, I don't believe it... THEY'RE DOING THE ARMAGEDDON WALK! So wait, are they all a team now? They're all good? August and those o

• edited August 2015

Btw, totally expecting this to happen in the first screen.

Yeeeeeeeeesh! XD I dig the slowmo walk!

Pipas posted: »

OMG SCREENS! AND IT'S COMING OUT THIS TUESDAY! I'M SO EXCITED! This line tho... There is ONE last thing we can tell you about t

• Damn you Tell Tale! I start my collage classes on the 17th

• o.o diamonds?

Why do they need a vault key anymore then? They should just steal the buttstalion thing and sell it on E-bay! =D

what the hell is going on with that unicorn? You haven't heard of Buttstalion? Handsome Jack's living unicorn made entirely of diamonds?

• In the Borderlands games people of Pandora are so desperate to have something to believe in they are willing to make a god out of anyone. There is a mission involving the cult of the fire hawk and the quick turn around to people wanting to worship you. In Sanctuary you will hear call outs to 'Worship the vault hunter!" So it only makes sense that there is a cult of Jack. Of which I'm so ready to join.

shioku posted: »

am... all the people in the other side of the image are wearing jack masks...except for Fiona and Gorgys but... WHY? o_0

• Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've just saw the release date and it gave me friggin goosebumps!!!!! :)))))))) I'm soooo excited, can't wait! But it's only a few more days from now...piece of cake :P

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2015

You want to sell Buttstalion? What kind of monster are you!?

o.o diamonds? Why do they need a vault key anymore then? They should just steal the buttstalion thing and sell it on E-bay! =D

• You don't know of Butt Stallion...?

@HandsomeJack solve this

I, I don't believe it... THEY'RE DOING THE ARMAGEDDON WALK! So wait, are they all a team now? They're all good? August and those o

• Why are there a pair of a legs at the top of that screenshot through the window?

Knowing that the Jack cardboard cutouts from Sanctuary still exist you cannot convince me that Rhys doesn't have at least one in his home and/or office. (Also, this is some weird culty, alter-type, worshippey stuff).

• You da real mvp :D

OzzyUK posted: »

I also had this problem, i will point it out to the web team to see if they can change or remove the hot key.

• Oh so you aren't Shipist. You fire shots at all ships equal ._.

Nah, just shipping in general. The Rhysha thread also has several thousand new comments.

• Let's stop commenting at Page 50 guys

• What if Handsome Jack will find out about Angel in Hyperion database somehow and will flip his shit, attempting to kill everyone for revenge?

• he knows about Angel

Crips posted: »

What if Handsome Jack will find out about Angel in Hyperion database somehow and will flip his shit, attempting to kill everyone for revenge?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.