Escape Plan Bravo Screenshot Discussion

Comments

• Ok but can someone explain what's happening on first and second screenshot? Why is everyone so chill... and working together?!

• WHERE IS VAUGHN

• So Scooter's there because he's the one who converted their caravan into a spaceship?

• I really want to know what's up with the Butt Stallion image. Mainly why those employees are wearing Handsome Jack masks. Are they on some sort of Jack tour? Are they at some sort of event honoring his death? Are they just a bunch of fan boys? Who knows.

• edited August 2015

Butt Stallion....she's beautiful. * - *

• I want to give this episode a 10/10 just from these screenshots alone. We have a flying caravan, a Butt Stalion statue, an awesome shot of the group walking together, Scooter using an Oz kit, people wearing Handsome Jack masks, and Handsome Jack using Rhys to punch psychos. This episode is going to be awesome.

• Is it me or does the first screenshot looks like Rhys is "embellishing" his side of the story

• Exactly what I was thinking

JumpyJoey posted: »

So Scooter's there because he's the one who converted their caravan into a spaceship?

• And then he decides to tag along? Or does Vallory force him to come in case something malfunctions? And what are Finch and Kroger gonna say about the fact that Scooter lied to them? So many questions...

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Exactly what I was thinking

• How would they find out Scooter lied to them? Unless you have a choice to blab

JumpyJoey posted: »

And then he decides to tag along? Or does Vallory force him to come in case something malfunctions? And what are Finch and Kroger gonna say about the fact that Scooter lied to them? So many questions...

• First of all

VAUGHN YOU BETTER NOT BE DEAD

The first screenshot really looks like a staged scene for some movie about super heros, where the gang walks up to the camera in slowmotion with the epic music playing on the background. Could it be another embellishment?

Also no sign of Yvette and Vallory... Looks like some major events will go down with them being around, so that's why there're no screenshots to not spoil anything.

Caravan is indeed a spaceship. Scooter's oxygen kit is super nice. Can't wait for A18.

• In the waiting thread the first news, on June 10th, Vaughn's VA said "Screaming into a mic is fun!"

buntingsir posted: »

First of all VAUGHN YOU BETTER NOT BE DEAD The first screenshot really looks like a staged scene for some movie about super heros, whe

• Maybe they'd see that Scooter and the gang know each other and figure out that something is up? Nah, on second thought, they're too dumb for that.

How would they find out Scooter lied to them? Unless you have a choice to blab

• It doesn't look like a solid proof to me, to be honest... I fear he could end up being determinant.

In the waiting thread the first news, on June 10th, Vaughn's VA said "Screaming into a mic is fun!"

• Probably another embellishing. :P (at least in the first screenshot, dunno about the second)

DeityD posted: »

Ok but can someone explain what's happening on first and second screenshot? Why is everyone so chill... and working together?!

• edited August 2015

The first screenshot really looks like a staged scene for some movie about super heros, where the gang walks up to the camera in slowmotion with the epic music playing on the background.

Bet it's from Armageddon.

enter image description here

buntingsir posted: »

First of all VAUGHN YOU BETTER NOT BE DEAD The first screenshot really looks like a staged scene for some movie about super heros, whe

• Nice catch

Pipas posted: »

The first screenshot really looks like a staged scene for some movie about super heros, where the gang walks up to the camera in slowmotion with the epic music playing on the background. Bet it's from Armageddon.

• I'm guessing the first screenshot is part of the opening for the episode.

DeityD posted: »

Ok but can someone explain what's happening on first and second screenshot? Why is everyone so chill... and working together?!

• The first thing I realised was; where the heck is Vallory?

Does no one find it suspicious that everyone seems to be working together in the first screenshot WITHOUT the Queenpin herself?

Kinda makes you think.

• edited August 2015

That's the thing, if it was the only one I would've assumed the same but the second pic... I mean, Hyperions are chilll and paying no special attention to Fiona or Gortys. Like they're on some sort of a freaking tour (and Fiona even has a badge or whatever that thing is).

Pipas posted: »

Probably another embellishing. :P (at least in the first screenshot, dunno about the second)

• The main villain of the story can't die the episode after he was introduced...

Oh wait, it happened before by Telltale.

The first thing I realised was; where the heck is Vallory? Does no one find it suspicious that everyone seems to be working together in the first screenshot WITHOUT the Queenpin herself? Kinda makes you think.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That sounds like a possiblity or maybe just after the the intro has finished, they could be walking towards to the space ship in a similar style to Armageddon like others have pointed out.

Green613 posted: »

I'm guessing the first screenshot is part of the opening for the episode.

• Probably, but for some reason it looks really odd. Like they're just one big (disfunctional) family.

Green613 posted: »

I'm guessing the first screenshot is part of the opening for the episode.

• Stayed on Pandora with Vaughn. Do something wrong - bye bye accountant.

The first thing I realised was; where the heck is Vallory? Does no one find it suspicious that everyone seems to be working together in the first screenshot WITHOUT the Queenpin herself? Kinda makes you think.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited August 2015

Kind of cult. We know how admired Jack is. They may try to bring him back, get him out of Rhys. Vasquez did mention somebody wants his head.

There's something more. Telltale's lack of models. Preview of ep. 4th - how many different models were shown?
    It's easier to give everyone a mask and pretend.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I really want to know what's up with the Butt Stallion image. Mainly why those employees are wearing Handsome Jack masks. Are they on some s

• Keeping Vaughn hostage to make sure they do as they're told? Cunning plan o.o

Omid's cat posted: »

Stayed on Pandora with Vaughn. Do something wrong - bye bye accountant.

• I was willing to sell him out to Vasquez in ep.1 tho... Vallory would be up for a surprise if she counted on Rhys' loyalty this ep...

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Keeping Vaughn hostage to make sure they do as they're told? Cunning plan o.o

• I was willing to sell him out to Vasquez in ep.1

I was willing to sell him out to Vasquez in ep.1 tho... Vallory would be up for a surprise if she counted on Rhys' loyalty this ep...

• enter image description here

I was willing to sell him out to Vasquez in ep.1

• edited August 2015

The second one is so weird. Fiona wearing a badge like she's getting the 'Handsome Jack-tour'? And I recognize that Helios employee next to her from the first episode

And one the first one there's like a space where Vaughn should've been:(

• butt stallion gave me the best weapons well worth the eridium

• edited August 2015

I love how everyone is looking like badasses and then Gortys is being all cute.

• For those wondering what movie reference the first one is, its from the movie "The Right Stuff"

(The image name is called Right Stuff)

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2015

Guess they edited the image on the blog, originally the first image came from imgur for some reason.

Poogers555 posted: »

For those wondering what movie reference the first one is, its from the movie "The Right Stuff" (The image name is called Right Stuff)

• Yeah, how could they start killing zombies in the very first episode. Wasted potential for awesome characters.

Crips posted: »

The main villain of the story can't die the episode after he was introduced... Oh wait, it happened before by Telltale.

• So this is in the butt stallion picture, you can see a pair of feet, I made it bigger and brightened it up, but still cant tell who it is at all ._.

• Looks like the outfit Cassius was wearing.

So this is in the butt stallion picture, you can see a pair of feet, I made it bigger and brightened it up, but still cant tell who it is at all ._.

• The group image has got to be an embellishment...I cannot foresee August, Kroger and Finch cooperating with the Fiona or Rhys. The only instance that is possible is under Vallory's command...which, actually, could be plausible given that they need Rhys to access Helios.

There seems to be a Handsome Jack cult on Helios, too...not to good for Rhys, considering someone up there wants Jack's A.I.

Jack using Rhys to fight psychos is cool...and it looks like psychos are invading Helios. Also, that psycho is wearing skin torn from someone's face...that is horrifying.

The caravan upgrade is cool. I wonder if different upgrades give them different functions.

• I think thats one of the carboard cutouts of Handsome Jack

So this is in the butt stallion picture, you can see a pair of feet, I made it bigger and brightened it up, but still cant tell who it is at all ._.

• he he he... good one.

Yeah, how could they start killing zombies in the very first episode. Wasted potential for awesome characters.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.