Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• u wot?

2 be honest, the screenshots didnt really get me hyped... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• You called it right!

AUG18!!!!! Callin it!

• OMG! that are not legs, is Rhy's robotic arm! look closely. He must be stuck between the horns or the crown of buttstalion jajajaja
    enter image description here

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Why are there a pair of a legs at the top of that screenshot through the window?

• I dunno, telling the story of pre-sequel takes at most a day, I dunno I just really like athena, she's my... um... second favorite vault hunter... behind zer0, who would've just stabbed vallory in the first place.

shioku posted: »

(Contains spoiles of Borderlands the pre-secuel [5 first minutes]) I think that's not possible because when he is captured is taken to Li

• I sure did cupcake!

Ye_Biz posted: »

You called it right!

• I just discovered (ty Lilacsbloom) that on top of the image to cult of buttstalion, hides something else.

This is Rhy's robotic arm! jajajaja He must be stuck between the horns or the crown, or perhaps falling from somewhere.

• Those are metal legs though?

I just discovered (ty Lilacsbloom) that on top of the image to cult of buttstalion, hides something else. This is Rhy's robotic arm! jajajaja He must be stuck between the horns or the crown, or perhaps falling from somewhere.

• edited August 2015

You did. Now tell me when episode 5 is coming.

A18. Did I not call it?

• BUTTSTALLION!!!

TheGeek11 posted: »

They did for me especially after seeing butt stalion

• HOW?!?!?!

• HOW are you not hyped for THIS??!>!>!

• Almost 2 month wait. We're making progress telltale!!! Good stuuuuff

• Looks more like Sasha's legs

I just discovered (ty Lilacsbloom) that on top of the image to cult of buttstalion, hides something else. This is Rhy's robotic arm! jajajaja He must be stuck between the horns or the crown, or perhaps falling from somewhere.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2015

Looks more like Cassius' legs to me. But I doubt it's anything if we're honest. We over analyze screenshots looking for a greater meaning that isn't there.

• telltale deserves a cookie!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Almost 2 month wait. We're making progress telltale!!! Good stuuuuff

• i agree.. i want athena back!! but she wont be in EP4, but there is a chance maybe in EP5 BUT in the future scenes. maybe there is a chance.

I dunno, telling the story of pre-sequel takes at most a day, I dunno I just really like athena, she's my... um... second favorite vault hunter... behind zer0, who would've just stabbed vallory in the first place.

• Don't lose hope:

Tweet from Eric Stirpe (Prior to Episode 3 release): Just got to record some temp. Vaughn dialogue for #TftBL episode 4 - Yelling into a mic is fun!

Looks like Vaughn is dead

• YEAH! A18! I was right!

• I feel like the whole gang will "find out" about Angel. I don't think any of them knows he had a daughter.

Crips posted: »

What if Handsome Jack will find out about Angel in Hyperion database somehow and will flip his shit, attempting to kill everyone for revenge?

• Yeah, it's from that pic that I assume this episode will be more hilarious than the last.

Omid's cat posted: »

OMFG! I can't believe! Fiona, pic with Buttstallion, has ID card! Hell yeah!

• Anyone else feel like the screenshot of them walking to the camera will pull a monsters inc?

• Kitty!

Poogers555 posted: »

Anyone else feel like the screenshot of them walking to the camera will pull a monsters inc?

• That would be incredible.

Anyone else feel like the screenshot of them walking to the camera will pull a monsters inc?

• edited August 2015

Oh, yeah... I forgot about that.

Bring on the thought-to-text translations. And the mushrooms...

Shaboomm posted: »

I can't wait to see all the Jack-apedia entrances in this episode!!

• Season 2 starts... [shows Tector and machine gun]

"Ahem, welcome to... wait, no! We haven't gotten to this part yet, stop watching it! It happens MUCH later on..."

At the end of Episode 5, after most of the story wraps up, Telltale will end on an ambiguous, tantalizing cliffhanger right before the credi

• Or for other players, "Mr. Ten Million Dollars"

Oh yeeah!

TheTP87 posted: »

Pretty sure August will keep calling Rhys "Reeze". I loved that gag in Episode 1

• Oh! And another thing, I'm glad this episode is already "August-centered"... Am I right?

• enter image description here

what is that supposed to mean

• The punchline to a joke?

Green613 posted: »

• edited August 2015

Trailer on Monday, great.

• Yeah, here's the tweet if you guys want

Trailer on Monday, great.

• sigh I wish they'd continue futurama

Mercyva posted: »

i agree.. i want athena back!! but she wont be in EP4, but there is a chance maybe in EP5 BUT in the future scenes. maybe there is a chance.

• First thing that came to mind is Rhys' master plan from episode 1. What was step 3?

• What are steps 1 & 2!?!

• Early Ign review everyone

• after what they did for LIS EP4, i really dont take shxt from them. so unfair.. i hate that.

Early Ign review everyone

• edited August 2015

Since Jack was missing from the epic strut, and No one puts Baby..er Jack..in the corner!

v

• edited August 2015

It's funny because this looks like a typical IGN review

• I almost fell for that. Nice one poogs!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.