Escape Plan Bravo Screenshot Discussion

Comments

• edited August 2015

I don't think the psychos are invading Helios. In episode 1, we saw two small psychos
    fighting with knives in a lounge. They were already there.

TonyFedora posted: »

The group image has got to be an embellishment...I cannot foresee August, Kroger and Finch cooperating with the Fiona or Rhys. The only inst

• Eh i think the 1st image is just a fragile alliance

TonyFedora posted: »

The group image has got to be an embellishment...I cannot foresee August, Kroger and Finch cooperating with the Fiona or Rhys. The only inst

• Anyone else notice how the screenshots look a lot more detailed and have higher quality?

• edited August 2015

First things first:
    (distant fanboy screaming)

Alright, observations:

• This is gonna be a heist. Kinda like Ant-Man. (That was beautiful, Marvel. Thank you. Also, go Luis.) Or like a stealth-playthrough in Payday 2, except it hopefully doesn't end in a giant gun battle with a literal army of cops.

• The group looks badass, but Vallory's goons are hesistant. Also, Scooter is here. If you want to find the reference...here's a link.

• So, some of the outfits we saw in the Pre-Sequel are actually used now. And so are the creepy, plastic imitation Handsome Jack masks among his more...loony fans.

• Butt Stallion is...DEAD? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Or it's a replica.

• Yep, the moon looks EXACTLY like it was in BL2. Those big-ass craters are a result of Colonel Tungsteena Zarpedon, the "antagonist" of TPS attempting to blow up the moon with Helios's massive laser. What happened to that laser, you ask? Play the Pre-Sequel!

• THE CARAVAN. IS A SPACESHIP. AND IS A STAR WARS REFERENCE. TO LUKE'S X-WING FIGHTER WITH R2-DS ON TOP.

• Jack is gonna teach Rhys how to punch. Nice.

• What...WHAT HAS THAT PSYCHO DONE TO HIS MASK? WHO'S FACE IS IT? Interesting Fact-This might be a reference to an infamous fan theory that Jack's Mask was him wearing the face of his boss. Unfortunately, Tassiter looks way different.

• SCOOTER HAS AN O2/OZ KIT AND HE CAN NOW BREATHE IN SPACE. These were introduced in TPS...AND YOU CAN BUTT SLAM, WOO!

• ADDITIONAL INFO FOR ELPIS:

BUTT SLAM!

• I love that Finch and Kroeger are still around. I love making fun of them, and needling Finch about his hair!

Also, what's up with all the Handsome Jack lookalikes?

• That's what i thought too! Lol

Pipas posted: »

The first screenshot really looks like a staged scene for some movie about super heros, where the gang walks up to the camera in slowmotion with the epic music playing on the background. Bet it's from Armageddon.

• He had a very strong cult of personality, I guess.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I love that Finch and Kroeger are still around. I love making fun of them, and needling Finch about his hair! Also, what's up with all the Handsome Jack lookalikes?

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Because I don't have access to the Telltale image hosting network from home, and that screenshot came in super late, so I cheekily hosted it on imgur until I got to the office in the morning and switched it over. Didn't think you guys would notice... I need to work on my image ninja skills. ;)

dojo32161 posted: »

Guess they edited the image on the blog, originally the first image came from imgur for some reason.

• Don't think so. Those aren't his shoes at all.

Jaesong1 posted: »

I think thats one of the carboard cutouts of Handsome Jack

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Nice spotting, here is a video of the walk in anyone is interested.

enter link description here

Poogers555 posted: »

For those wondering what movie reference the first one is, its from the movie "The Right Stuff" (The image name is called Right Stuff)

• edited August 2015

I imagine she's got Vaughn as a hostage and she can't go to Helios herself so she sent them all up to get the Gortys upgrade.

The first thing I realised was; where the heck is Vallory? Does no one find it suspicious that everyone seems to be working together in the first screenshot WITHOUT the Queenpin herself? Kinda makes you think.

• That yellow stripe reminds me of the Jack/Doppelganger's pants from TPS. I know the boots aren't the same but, hey, wishful thinking!

enter image description here

I honestly have no idea what this is or if it's even feet, but it looks really out of place whatever it is. Odd....

Poogers555 posted: »

So this is in the butt stallion picture, you can see a pair of feet, I made it bigger and brightened it up, but still cant tell who it is at all ._.

• What I love is August and Sasha walking beside each other. I'm loving this omen. Augasha confirmed please.

• This will now be in my dreams forever....

• Huh, I thought they looked a bit odd, lmao.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I really want to know what's up with the Butt Stallion image. Mainly why those employees are wearing Handsome Jack masks. Are they on some s

• As soon as I saw the pinstripe I pretty much started hyperventilating because they reminded me of Timothy's pants.

But now I'm terrified this really is the Hyperion version of Shade's World of Curiosities, and they just inexplicably have his corpse strung up as part of their weird Jack shrine... O_O

That yellow stripe reminds me of the Jack/Doppelganger's pants from TPS. I know the boots aren't the same but, hey, wishful thinking!

• There's too much red, though, and too much silver and yellow.

Then again...

TellTalePleaseSaveTimothyPleasePleasePLEASE!

As soon as I saw the pinstripe I pretty much started hyperventilating because they reminded me of Timothy's pants. But now I'm terrified

• I'll put that on TV Tropes.

This will now be in my dreams forever....

• Quick, run before the Rhysha navy's searchlights spot your submarine!

fayescarlet posted: »

What I love is August and Sasha walking beside each other. I'm loving this omen. Augasha confirmed please.

• edited August 2015

Random thoughts:

• So, it looks like we have confirmation that this is what Butt Stallion actually looks like. Previously it was speculated that because we only ever saw her in TTAODK that her design was just Tina's interpretation of her...

• Considering the episode description includes this sentence: "Rhys and Fiona are forced to continue the search for the Vault beacon - at gunpoint", it's probably fair to say that the first pic is an embellishment.

• The Psycho's (creepy) double mask strikes me as the kind of thing a Psycho would consider a legitimate/believable disguise - "Yup, I'm just a normal human being-MEAT BICYCLES-may I stowaway on your vehicle?"

• Despite Jack taking over Rhys' arm, his ECHOeye remains blue.

• The lack of Vaughn is seriously concerning me...

• Nothing in this world has ever made me more hyped than that second image - I just - it's too much. It's perfect and perplexing in every way.

• Does anyone else think it's weird that the episode description has switched to using 'Vault Beacon' as opposed to 'Gortys Upgrade?

EDIT: Also, I find it interesting that Jack uses Rhys non-dominant/robo-arm to punch the Psycho. You know when else Rhys uses his non-dominant arm:

Oh shiiiiiiiiit...

• The second I saw the first screenshot, I knew this was gonna suffer the penultimate curse.

• The Psycho's (creepy) double mask strikes me as the kind of thing a Psycho would consider a legitimate/believable disguise - "Yup, I'm just a normal human being-MEAT BICYCLES-may I stowaway on your vehicle?"

The lack of Vaughn is seriously concerning me.

I have a bad feeling about that too

Random thoughts: * So, it looks like we have confirmation that this is what Butt Stallion actually looks like. Previously it was specul

• enter image description here

The second I saw the first screenshot, I knew this was gonna suffer the penultimate curse.

• Sasha is standing too close to August and Fiona is standing too close to Rhys.

• Ahahaha - Oh, you shippers!

Sasha is standing too close to August and Fiona is standing too close to Rhys.

• NO...

Don't do this to me...

Vaughn has a beard, man - VAUGHN HAS A BEARD!!!

Leluch123 posted: »

The Psycho's (creepy) double mask strikes me as the kind of thing a Psycho would consider a legitimate/believable disguise - "Yup, I'm just

• I find it a bit weird that the episode clearly has a lot to do with Yvette yet she;s not in any of the screenshots

Hmmmmm...this is true

Flog61 posted: »

I find it a bit weird that the episode clearly has a lot to do with Yvette yet she;s not in any of the screenshots

• Good one Megami hahaha

• I thought the same, but in all fairness, potentially only one of those are actually on Helios...

Flog61 posted: »

I find it a bit weird that the episode clearly has a lot to do with Yvette yet she;s not in any of the screenshots

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

Well I'm saying that TT doesn't re use models and this might be the case.....BUT Doesn't that face, nose for example look familiar

or that the eyebrows happens to be the exact same color as his....and we don't see him on any screen shot....or that Vallory doesn't strike me as mercifull type....

NO... Don't do this to me... Vaughn has a beard, man - VAUGHN HAS A BEARD!!!

• NOPE NOPE NOPE

Not buying it, not happening - EVERYTHING IS FINE, VAUGHN IS JUST OUT BUYING ICECREAM, AND WE'RE GOING TO BE BROS FOREVER...

Well I'm saying that TT doesn't re use models and this might be the case.....BUT Doesn't that face, nose for example look familiar or

• Haha git gud ;)

• Imagine the scene when Rhys see Vaughn disfigured face....

NOPE NOPE NOPE Not buying it, not happening - EVERYTHING IS FINE, VAUGHN IS JUST OUT BUYING ICECREAM, AND WE'RE GOING TO BE BROS FOREVER...

< Rhys

Imagine the scene when Rhys see Vaughn disfigured face....

• Ooh, nice find about Rhys' hand, I've never paid any attention to this before. So HJ could be the main reason their group fell apart after all...

Random thoughts: * So, it looks like we have confirmation that this is what Butt Stallion actually looks like. Previously it was specul

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

What's wrong Rhys? Don't you recognize your Bro?

< Rhys

• They unfortunately haven't been very consistent with Rhys' echo eye which is a shame since I really liked the idea of blue eye turning into yellow when Jack takes over him. I hope that Rhys using his robot arm in that picture actually means something. :D I've been waiting Handsome Rhys to happen so long!

Bro? Is that you?

What's wrong Rhys? Don't you recognize your Bro?

• I think the yellow is supposed to have something to do with Jack "upgrading" his eye or getting further into his cybernetics. Considering that the (two, right?) times it was yellow was when he upgraded the eye to hack Vasquez(and afterwards learned he could control Rhys' arm) and when you let him in to take over the facility(and consequently give him Jackapedia and full body possesion), it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Jack being in control, but just when he's gaining more control...

nohuhhuh posted: »

They unfortunately haven't been very consistent with Rhys' echo eye which is a shame since I really liked the idea of blue eye turning into

Sign in to comment in this discussion.