Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Oh pls swap incoming.

Poogers555 posted: »

There you go, nice and small

• Hm, I'm surprised we don't get the trailer until Monday. Then again, it seems like it will hopefully be worth the wait. :)

• Man, can't wait to add another cool song to my playlist

If you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Since were not getting the trailer until Monday. I don't think I'll be watching the Trailer this time since the Episode will be out the next day. Plus I really liked going in blind for Episode 3.

Hm, I'm surprised we don't get the trailer until Monday. Then again, it seems like it will hopefully be worth the wait.

• Yeah, Telltale has been doing a kickass job with the intro sequences. I'm dying to see how the Episode 4 intro turns out.

TheTP87 posted: »

Man, can't wait to add another cool song to my playlist If you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Feil.Kek.

Yeah, Telltale has been doing a kickass job with the intro sequences. I'm dying to see how the Episode 4 intro turns out.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

I really, REALLY love this one. I just want to watch it over and over and over again. Can't wait for someone to put it on YouTube so I can just check out the video there whenever I feel the need to see it again!

Yeah, Telltale has been doing a kickass job with the intro sequences. I'm dying to see how the Episode 4 intro turns out.

• I did the same thing with Episode 3, no regrets. TTG trailers are epic but too spoilery to watch them before playing, I've got a feeling like even some of these screenshots are surprise killers :/

Since were not getting the trailer until Monday. I don't think I'll be watching the Trailer this time since the Episode will be out the next day. Plus I really liked going in blind for Episode 3.

• the hype is so real i cant even

enter image description here

puzzlebox posted: »

I really, REALLY love this one. I just want to watch it over and over and over again. Can't wait for someone to put it on YouTube so I can just check out the video there whenever I feel the need to see it again!

• And that Jack is, in fact, quite a handsome fellow. And how good of a actor Dameon Clarke is, and handsome, less we forget.

He literally is Jack - which is just so delightfully terrifying...

• edited August 2015

Which intro did you like the most including the mysterious EP4 intro? :D

I'm sure everyone will have their own favourites, but for me personally? Ep 4, absolutely. I just had to watch it again right now, and a dude on my team walked past and had to peek at the screen to see why I was grinning so much. :D

CarL_J posted: »

Which intro did you like the most including the mysterious EP4 intro?

• You are such a tease!

I'm sure everyone will have their own favourites, but for me personally? Ep 4, absolutely. I just had to watch it again right now, and a dude on my team walked past and had to peek at the screen to see why I was grinning so much.

• Borderlands movie, confirmed

Why didn't I see this before:

• lucky dude :( i loved all of them, but so far EP2 intro was my fav! cant wait to see what ep4 has for us!! :D :d

I'm sure everyone will have their own favourites, but for me personally? Ep 4, absolutely. I just had to watch it again right now, and a dude on my team walked past and had to peek at the screen to see why I was grinning so much.

• Pulls out gun and bag
    "Put the episode in the bag"

• Mine is Episode 2 currently. Can't wait for episode 4 to possibly change my opinion :D

• Noooooo....The movies always make a mess of game stories. No nope nada

MasterStone posted: »

Borderlands movie, confirmed

• same as bigdogg0821, I could not stop laughing

Which intro did you like the most including the mysterious EP4 intro?

• You replied, yay! I asked the question to see you teasing us with somewhat new info! :D

• Is it sad at all? :(

• I've been thinking and reading too many theories, and now I thought one of my own.

Vaughn theory:

I think Vaughn will not appear in Chapter 4 but yes in Chapter 5 with a band of psychopaths servicing him to save Fiona Rhys from the strange. ¿Why? well, I have some time.

Vaughn mentioned in chapter one after seeing the bandits brains get out through their noses, that he will need psychological help after, after he is forced to act like a psychopath to participate in the competition of "death racing", (i don't remember the name) then suffers an sudden change in the mood of being afraid to completely euphoric, And after the talk with Rhys (having trusted on Jack) we see him without consideration jump to Vallory.

I think that everything that is happening to him, he's not able to overcome it, and that's why I imagine that Vaughn can ends a little bit crazy, and trying to become the leader of a group of psychopaths. just to prove himself.

(sorry for my English :S)

• I don't know puzzlebox. You're REALLY setting the bar high for this one when you say stuff like that. I don't want to be disappointed because Episode 2's intro was my favorite telltale sequence of all-time.

• If anything happens to Sasha I'LL... I'LL... Be quiet upset. :(

• I can't wait for the August 18th continuation of Telltale's "Tales from the Borderlands" where Telltale will continue to tell the tale of Marcus telling a tale of two characters telling a tale of their past adventures which took place while Athena told a tale of her past adventures within the same universe. Telltale's taletell tale telling.

Shit, I'm getting impatient.

• edited August 2015

mirashade posted: »

I can't wait for the August 18th continuation of Telltale's "Tales from the Borderlands" where Telltale will continue to tell the tale of Ma

• Same here...but your name did...did you kill loader bot?!

If anything happens to Sasha I'LL... I'LL... Be quiet upset.

• So, Mikey went on a TFTBL gushing rampage - and I have never been more hyped in my life!

And bonus Scooter + Fiona shippy goodness (Sciona? Footer? Gah, I'm terrible at this - I'll leave it to the professionals...)

HYPE FOR DAYS!

• Remember guys that the episode was classified to have moderate sex impact. ;)

Mikey's right... I NEVER thought I would come to care about these characters so much.

And I'll say it again: I think the Ep 4 intro is absolutely freakin' epic.

So, Mikey went on a TFTBL gushing rampage - and I have never been more hyped in my life! And bonus Scooter + Fiona shippy g

• Ahhh, stop - I think I'll explode if I get any more excited!

Tuesday cannot come soon enough!

Mikey's right... I NEVER thought I would come to care about these characters so much. And I'll say it again: I think the Ep 4 intro is absolutely freakin' epic.

• Scooter and Puzzlebox both saying it's the best one is like music for my ears

Ahhh, stop - I think I'll explode if I get any more excited! Tuesday cannot come soon enough!

• There's so much hype I'm almost worried! Not-... not in a bad way, but I don't think I'm ready to handle something being THAT good! Oh dear. Oh dear...

Mikey's right... I NEVER thought I would come to care about these characters so much. And I'll say it again: I think the Ep 4 intro is absolutely freakin' epic.

• I'm glad it's been a few weeks since Life is Strange, I was wrecked by all the feels. I'm confident my body is ready.

mirashade posted: »

There's so much hype I'm almost worried! Not-... not in a bad way, but I don't think I'm ready to handle something being THAT good! Oh dear. Oh dear...

• Yeah so far they've always released a day earlier on Google Play (on Mali and Adreno GPUs atleast.)

Bounphitak posted: »

Woah Really?! I'm not android user so I do not know about it

• Hmm he spoiled it a bit telling us it rock n roll... Maybe High way to hell? It would suit the situation perfectly

• I am disappointed with the lack of eyebrow-wiggle.gif replies to this comment.

What happened to you guys?

You've changed...

Crips posted: »

Remember guys that the episode was classified to have moderate sex impact.

• I didn't ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am disappointed with the lack of eyebrow-wiggle.gif replies to this comment. What happened to you guys? You've changed...

• enter image description here

I didn't ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• HELL yeah! as long as Ep 3~

Sign in to comment in this discussion.