Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• When the episode is only 4 days away and it's on your birthday.

enter image description here

• It's on the day I have to go to my college opening day D: I think i may miss the time it comes out.

When the episode is only 4 days away and it's on your birthday.

• edited August 2015

You made it seem like it wasn't going to be A18 because when I said A18 might actually happen because of the steam key, you said "It's only episode 1-3 so no."

I was right too.I predicted that like 4 days ago.I got right episode 2-4 the release date.

• enter image description here

Nah, just kiddin' :D

xValkyx posted: »

It's on the day I have to go to my college opening day I think i may miss the time it comes out.

• That'd be a cool one to use! I'm gonna take a wild guess and go with Hitchin' A Ride by Green Day. 'Cause Jack is hitching a ride in Rhys' brain... August, Finch and Kroger might be hitching a ride with us up to Helios... and they used the phrase "hitching a ride" in the episode description. Plus it's a rock song and I was actually thinking a few months back that it could possibly make a good intro sequence. :P

Anyway, super hyped about this intro! The Borderlands games always have such a great taste in music, and I always love adding their songs to my playlists.

Leluch123 posted: »

Hmm he spoiled it a bit telling us it rock n roll... Maybe High way to hell? It would suit the situation perfectly

• THE LENNY FACE HAS RETURNED AND ALL IS HOW IT SHOULD BE IN THE TALES FORUM.

:whispers: Thank You...

CarL_J posted: »

I didn't ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Throwback!

THE LENNY FACE HAS RETURNED AND ALL IS HOW IT SHOULD BE IN THE TALES FORUM. :whispers: Thank You...

• I will never not laugh at this gif(t)!

Poogers555 posted: »

Throwback!

Throwback!

• Well if he says it's rock n' roll, then I expect it to be epic. Any chance it will be a certain band that I am personally fond of, a band that may have inspired my username?

puzzlebox posted: »

Mikey's right... I NEVER thought I would come to care about these characters so much. And I'll say it again: I think the Ep 4 intro is absolutely freakin' epic.

• Just 4 days left and we haven't even reached 60 pages... this is weird... and EPIC!

• That you've changed comment really amused me.

I am disappointed with the lack of eyebrow-wiggle.gif replies to this comment. What happened to you guys? You've changed...

• I'm slowly getting hyped for this... IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT OTHER FANS!!!** not that, that's a bad thing.

• edited August 2015

I thinking opening of 2001: A Space Odyssey played by Spinal Tap...And kazoos!

Deadpoolian posted: »

That'd be a cool one to use! I'm gonna take a wild guess and go with Hitchin' A Ride by Green Day. 'Cause Jack is hitching a ride in Rhys' b

• edited August 2015

Imagine them coming out to the sound of "For whom the bell tolls".

I think I'd actually lose my shit. That'd be so badass.

enter link description here

Well if he says it's rock n' roll, then I expect it to be epic. Any chance it will be a certain band that I am personally fond of, a band that may have inspired my username?

Just 4 days left and we haven't even reached 60 pages... this is weird... and EPIC!

• So, is it Tuesday yet?

...Asking for a friend...

• edited August 2015

Oh dear... THAT episode... neutopia... shudders eww

• Will we finally get our long awaited betrothal scene? ...Wait, wrong series!

Crips posted: »

Remember guys that the episode was classified to have moderate sex impact.

• You got a better image for weird and epic? I think not!

Oh dear... THAT episode... neutopia... shudders eww

• That would be so awesome, along with that, I've always thought Battery is a great opening or intro song.

Fucking Battery

Imagine them coming out to the sound of "For whom the bell tolls". I think I'd actually lose my shit. That'd be so badass. enter link description here

• sorry dude but This fits much better for me

enter link description here

That would be so awesome, along with that, I've always thought Battery is a great opening or intro song. Fucking Battery

• you just didn't.....oh hell

Will we finally get our long awaited betrothal scene? ...Wait, wrong series!

• That'd be a great song too, not denying that, but Metallica > AC/DC.

Leluch123 posted: »

sorry dude but This fits much better for me enter link description here

• I agree but this one in particular suits better than any Metallica I can think off

That'd be a great song too, not denying that, but Metallica > AC/DC.

• edited August 2015

This is what i sayed here,but on other forums i sayed a18.As a prediction i sayed A18!That if i sayed this here doesn't mean i'm right every time,but after that i commented on a another forum that is going to release on August 18,i sayed when ep3 was released on this thread or forum "The release date has to be to in august,because august character" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And after ozzy sayed that i knew from there that it was going to release on august 18.

You made it seem like it wasn't going to be A18 because when I said A18 might actually happen because of the steam key, you said "It's only episode 1-3 so no."

• LEAKED SCREENSHOT OF VAUGHN! They removed the model for the picture guys! LOOK!

from Tumblr user - vault-hunter-apnea

• It could be like that or not >:).

LEAKED SCREENSHOT OF VAUGHN! They removed the model for the picture guys! LOOK! from Tumblr user - vault-hunter-apnea

• Too bad he's BLOCKING LOADERBOT

LEAKED SCREENSHOT OF VAUGHN! They removed the model for the picture guys! LOOK! from Tumblr user - vault-hunter-apnea

• Oh thank god he's okay T.T had me worried there for a minute.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Sneakily showing off a new episode slide maybe?

• Hey cool! It's our supreme overlord @kenjisalk

Deltino posted: »

• Is that Scooter on the caravan?

• I was about to post that ;-;

But yeah, looks like the slide changed again, looks like its going to be the Caraship with loaderbot and Gortys

• Lol trust me I am jealous xD

MarteenPyro posted: »

Nah, just kiddin'

• Your username fits so perfect with that comment

Bruh21 posted: »

Same here...but your name did...did you kill loader bot?!

• edited August 2015

I'm hoping the episode is leaked early on the weekend on Xbox like last time

• I really hope Telltale doesnt leak the episode, AGAIN.

Its really annoying to have to dodge spoilers left and right

TheGeek11 posted: »

I'm hoping the episode is leaked early on the weekend on Xbox like last time

• Well I'm personally don't like spoiling it for other people but yeah that's the downside that other people will

I really hope Telltale doesnt leak the episode, AGAIN. Its really annoying to have to dodge spoilers left and right

Sign in to comment in this discussion.